Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Weaponry

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:29 AM

I've been raped; stalked and deprived from sleep by a spirit I can't spray with mosquito repellent.
Since Earth weapons is useless-  I look for ways to fight back; I've attempted a paranormal team who used some form of prayers; others have suggested different herbs. I'm beginning to dabble into literature to strengthen the psychic mind- I can usually threatening revenge via telekinesis; thus the brain-computer is available- but I'd like to punch it; Earth has something for every ailment; yet in 2012, the knowledge to protect ourselves from lifeforms seemingly made up of energy is not available at our local Rite Aide; religious institution, or space station: Do you think the knowledge of spiritual weaponry is necessary; and do humans have to make that happen?

Edited by rapture, 28 February 2012 - 01:34 AM.

#2    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:44 AM

Mein Gott !!!!  :o  Use garlic, sure to clear the room.

#3    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:01 AM

I dont know if this is a joke or not, but I would consult a priest and perform a self-analysis what could have possibly brought this on.

I dont know where the paranormal investigators got this smudging from, from Native Americans I believe, a belief that certain herbs are capable of removing negative energy. However, evil spirits arent negative energy they're spiritual beings very anthropomorphic in appearance. This requires spiritual warfare. Calling upon a higher power or depending upon individuals that can call on a higher power.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#4    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,728 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:27 AM

Yeah. Contact a Catholic Priest. They'll be able to point an Exorcist your way.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#5    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:59 AM

I'm being attacked not possessed; besides, praying sheep still get ate;  however the church could help with the funds-  All Earth weapons are Useless;aliens care nothing of Earth customs- they just want to over- eat; tell me this, do paranormal organizations have access to space technology; DOES NASA DO ANYTHING?

Edited by rapture, 29 February 2012 - 03:04 AM.

#6    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:22 AM

I would be willing to bet that a video camera would be a great deterrent to your angry ghost. It seems that once a camera is in place, no poltergeist will show up to be on camera.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#7    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:45 PM

Is 'Weapondry' like an anti-Super Soaker?

Posted Image

#8    Kriegermonch

Kriegermonch

Government Agent

• 3,285 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:26 PM

View Postrapture, on 28 February 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

Do you think the knowledge of spiritual weaponry is necessary; and do humans have to make that happen?

Could you clarify this statement? What are spiritual weapons? Like a sword or bullets dipped in holy water or what?

#9    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,806 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:10 PM

View PostFluffybunny, on 29 February 2012 - 07:22 AM, said:

I would be willing to bet that a video camera would be a great deterrent to your angry ghost. It seems that once a camera is in place, no poltergeist will show up to be on camera.

I'm gonna second this notion.... Cameras seem to have an amazing deterrent effect on paranormal critters.

#10    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:33 PM

How is a life form "seemingly made up of energy" capable of rape anyway?

#11    Shadesong

Shadesong

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

• What? Lead? No, no, no. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

It's too dangerous to go alone. Take this.

Posted Image

がんばれ 日本!

Posted Image

#12    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:22 AM

Smudging is just the word the american Indians used,and they used sage to smudge,but many many religions burn something to cleanse a space,including Christians.
Priests wave around a metal bowl on a chain ,with smoke coming out.Thats incense.

Wiccans ,Catholics,Jews,Hindus,Buddhists,insence and candles...
People always choose to notice alleged differences in religions,and totally over look all the common threads.
anyhooooowww...
If this is for real,you absolutely can fight it,and there are rituals to concecrate weapons to inflict damage on actual spirits.
Its specifically ,a voodoo ritual.I have one such concecrated knife,that was a gift.
I've never used it,so I have no idea if it actually works.
Also,the catholic church does not have a monopoly on banishing evil spirits.
They just tell everyone they do.
Exorcisms are performed all over the world,by many religions.
Buddhists and Muslims perform exorcisms,so....
Talk to whom ever makes you feel the most comfortable,as you may have a demon problem,but id say it's actually attacking you on the astral plane ,but im not 100% sure about that.If its someone abusing astral projection,its not a demon,but a human .Some people do stuff like this,for sport ....
Fight it.Fight it as if you can hit it.As that can work,depending .

Miss me?

#13    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:25 AM

I've been raped; stalked and deprived from sleep by a spirit I can't spray with mosquito repellent.
Since Earth weapons is useless-  I look for ways to fight back; I've attempted a paranormal team who used some form of prayers; others have suggested different herbs. I'm beginning to dabble into literature to strengthen the psychic mind- I can usually threatening revenge via telekinesis; thus the brain-computer is available- but I'd like to punch it; Earth has something for every ailment; yet in 2012, the knowledge to protect ourselves from lifeforms seemingly made up of energy is not available at our local Rite Aide; religious institution, or space station: Do you think the knowledge of spiritual weaponry is necessary; and do humans have to make that happen?

Where did mosquito spray come from?......That was pretty witty.

Rapture.....and others reading this....

You have 10 topics you started, 3 of them were closed by mods.........coincidence?

Edited by Sakari, 02 March 2012 - 01:37 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#14    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,926 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:06 AM

I realize this is straying off-topic, but Earth does not have something for every ailment. If science, medicine, or prayer, can't cure some physical diseases why would you expect to be able to find anything to attack something that can't be proven to exist?

Posted Image

#15    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,608 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:35 AM

View PostSakari, on 02 March 2012 - 01:25 AM, said:

You have 10 topics you started, 3 of them were closed by mods.........coincidence?

It simply means every forum has its own established conventions when it comes to topics of discussions and when some posts or threads do not meet that criteria then they are subject to ridicule, rudeness, a lack of respect, up to having their thread closed.

Not saying this is positive or negative but it just is and also quite expected.

If the condition of spiriual or astral attack is a psychological one then forming your own spiritual or astral weapons is but one psychological solution as are all the other options missymoo posted, that is if you believe in those methods.

Counseling of the regular variety might work if they have faith in it and I add this with an open mind and not to merely insult the original poster.

Edited by Unseelie, 02 March 2012 - 06:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users