Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Alien movie we may never see

Ozfactor

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/the-alien-movie-you-may-never-see-district-9-director-neill-blomkamp-reveals-movie-concept-artwork-on-instagram/story-fnk850z8-1227174123115

THIS is the creative artwork from an Alien movie concept you may never see — unless some passionate director is able to rescue it.

District 9 director Neill Blomkamp has posted a swathe of very unofficial artwork concepts on his Instagram account on a project dubbed Alien Xeno.

Blomkamp had been working on the movie in secret according totheverge.com

But he posted on his Instagram account that while he loved the concept and it would have “rocked” he doesn’t think he will be working on it any more.

• Like 1

PROMETHEUS!!!Q *shakes fist at the heavens*

What do you mean ? I thought Prometheus was a dreadful movie , lol
  • Like 1

What do you mean ? I thought Prometheus was a dreadful movie , lol

Indeed, but because of that dreck we'll not get something like "Xeno".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... District 9 was a pretty good watch. I'm not sure there was enough about Elysium to convince me that Blomkamp could revive the Alien franchise though.

I think that ship sadly sailed with Prometheus *involuntary twitch*

• Like 1

I loved Prometheus, I know its an unpopular opinion, but I do.

• Like 2

I dug most of that film and loved the concept. There's really only once scene I can't tolerate... the automated surgery scene from which the heroine jumps up and proceeds to act like she didn't just have her abdomen split open moments before...

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I dug most of that film and loved the concept. There's really only once scene I can't tolerate... the automated surgery scene from which the heroine jumps up and proceeds to act like she didn't just have her abdomen split open moments before...

Yeah that was sort of ridiculous, I remember thinking the same thing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I loved Prometheus, I know its an unpopular opinion, but I do.

I liked it too. Ridley Scott's work is amazing. I didn't like some of the B-type actors and acting however. And I didn't follow how it ties in with the original Alien. So many unanswered questions. And I hear Prometheus 2 isn't even going to have any Xenomorphs. Why did they show the Deacon at the end then?