Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World WAR 3 The perfect storm for real ?

MysteryX

You know I have watched a lot of stuff in my life but never in my life have I seen so many things happening all at once that seem to be creating the perfect storm to start world war 3 for real. What say you? I imagine this topic has been discussed before on this forum, heck everything most likely has been discussed before but anyway what do you think? I personally believe tactical nuclear war is about to break out. Not all out nuclear war but limited nuclear war in the middle east maybe also Pakistan and India, NK etc. Maybe 3-15 weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiaSZasnhnk

You know I have watched a lot of stuff in my life but never in my life have I seen so many things happening all at once that seem to be creating the perfect storm to start world war 3 for real. What say you? I imagine this topic has been discussed before on this forum, heck everything most likely has been discussed before but anyway what do you think? I personally believe tactical nuclear war is about to break out. Not all out nuclear war but limited nuclear war in the middle east maybe also Pakistan and India, NK etc. Maybe 3-15 weapons.

Not at this time. IMO there will be a lead in conflict limited to the ME. Iran will not be stopped in it's quest for a bomb short of military intervention. Obama will do almost anything to keep from scrambling his chances for reelection because of another war. If Israel strikes alone then they'll receive return fire from Iran, Hizballah and Hamas. If the Assad butchery is still going on then he'll probably join in as well. The Hezzies and Hamas will be made short work of. Civilian casualties in Gaza, southern Lebanon and potentially northern Israel will be staggering IMO. If Iran goes for sustained missile fire at Israel then Obama has to join in and Iran's infrastructure including the IRGC gets pounded so severely that the mullahs could lose control. So I don't think Iran uses that card. They just use the proxies. Israel's conventional forces are good enough by all accounts to handle all four adversaries at once as long as the fight remains conventional.

Assad is the wildcard. If he's in personal jeopardy of falling ala Gaddafi, then he might well use chemical or even biological weapons against Tel Aviv. If he does Israel will turn Damascus into a "heap of ruins". The prophet Isaiah wrote that about 2600 years ago BTW. As an aside, I have earlier put forth the idea of this destruction of Damascus and been roundly shown the error of my ways by many here. I still believe in the validity of the prophecy and those who criticized me said that even if Damascus was destroyed overnight at some point future they still would not accept it as a prophetic event.

I think that the use of an Israeli nuke on Damascus will galvanize world opinion toward peacemaking at all costs. Even Israel will be amenable because her enemies will be so badly beaten that they will be no threat for years to come. I think Iran stays out of the nuclear fray and survives essentially intact. But gets very quiet in the short term. The world's nuclear powers scream and shout and rattle sabers but also collectively breathe a sigh of relief that utter catastrophe was averted. EVERYONE takes a step back from the abyss and a peace treaty between Israel and her remaining enemies is signed for a period of...seven years.

Not at this time. IMO there will be a lead in conflict limited to the ME. Iran will not be stopped in it's quest for a bomb short of military intervention. Obama will do almost anything to keep from scrambling his chances for reelection because of another war. If Israel strikes alone then they'll receive return fire from Iran, Hizballah and Hamas. If the Assad butchery is still going on then he'll probably join in as well. The Hezzies and Hamas will be made short work of. Civilian casualties in Gaza, southern Lebanon and potentially northern Israel will be staggering IMO. If Iran goes for sustained missile fire at Israel then Obama has to join in and Iran's infrastructure including the IRGC gets pounded so severely that the mullahs could lose control. So I don't think Iran uses that card. They just use the proxies. Israel's conventional forces are good enough by all accounts to handle all four adversaries at once as long as the fight remains conventional.

Assad is the wildcard. If he's in personal jeopardy of falling ala Gaddafi, then he might well use chemical or even biological weapons against Tel Aviv. If he does Israel will turn Damascus into a "heap of ruins". The prophet Isaiah wrote that about 2600 years ago BTW. As an aside, I have earlier put forth the idea of this destruction of Damascus and been roundly shown the error of my ways by many here. I still believe in the validity of the prophecy and those who criticized me said that even if Damascus was destroyed overnight at some point future they still would not accept it as a prophetic event.

I think that the use of an Israeli nuke on Damascus will galvanize world opinion toward peacemaking at all costs. Even Israel will be amenable because her enemies will be so badly beaten that they will be no threat for years to come. I think Iran stays out of the nuclear fray and survives essentially intact. But gets very quiet in the short term. The world's nuclear powers scream and shout and rattle sabers but also collectively breathe a sigh of relief that utter catastrophe was averted. EVERYONE takes a step back from the abyss and a peace treaty between Israel and her remaining enemies is signed for a period of...seven years.

I disagree with your "not at this time" point but I sure hope like heck I'm incorrect and you are right. Here is why I disagree. Israel has been well prepared to use nuclear weapons if the world keeps dragging their feet concerning Iran. Israel has no hope of controlling Iran, Syria and Egypt let alone Hezbollah and Hamas with conventional weapons alone. If America does not help Israel then any war event that escalates will force Israel to use nuclear weapons. Syria can destroy Tel Aviv Israel in about 3 hours and kill half a million people in less than 2 hours if Syria is willing to use its large stock piles of bio and nerve agents in their missiles. Syria in the first volley can launch 250 missiles an hour from all its launch points in range of Israel. If it comes to that rock and a hard place Israel will go nuclear against Damascus and Iran. Then if pressed by the world community Israel will and does have a plan to attack any. This includes EU, the United States, Russia and China. If we don't stop Iran and force Israel into a go it alone situation then everyone will regret it and it will go nuclear before it is over.

This is the most dangerous period in history ever recorded because of its potential for quick escalation to nuclear battle field rather than a conventional one. Netanyahu does not trust Obama and Netanyahu just called General Dempsey a servant of Iran. Netanyahu knows that if he attacks Iran even with a green light from America Obama could still back away. In other words Netanyahu might assume Obama is setting him up and the American fleet is just their for show not go.

So if Netanyahu does attack he has to be ready to use tactical and offensive nuclear weapons. If Syria, Iran and possibly even Egypt plus Hamas and Hezbollah attack or counter attack Israel, then if America waviers even a little then Isreal has no choice but to use nuclear weapons. Israel could not survive that type attack without using nukes if America betrays Israel when Israel needs her most. So for Israel if it escalates she will use nuclear weapons regardless of threats from Russia or China. If you aready being destroyed with no hope for help, then threats by Russia and China of world war mean nothing.

It is sorta like having a mini gun in your hand ready to fire watching 1,000 people with knives running towards you ready to kill you. Israel might say; do I wait because Russia says it will start world war 3, and that they will destroy me if I shoot. But If I don't shoot I will die and world war 3 won't matter, if I'm already dead and my country is all dead then I have betrayed my people.

Now make the mini gun of my little story nuclear weapons and the 1,000 people coming to kill all of Israel's enemies attacking at the same time, with no help from America. What to you think is going to happen? If you're still not sure what is most likely going to happen then take a .44 magnum pistol and jump into a Tiger cage, when the Tiger attacks you decide what to do.

Obviously it would have been nice not to have even gotten into the Tiger cage in the first place, but for Israel getting out of the Tiger cage is impossible.

Edited by MysteryX
  • Like 1

I see the points you're making and they are sound IF it all unravels as you think. I agree that Netanyahu can't trust Obama and he knows it. Where we differ primarily is in Israel's conventional force abilities. Every source I've read agrees that Israel has enough manpower and qualitative advantage in weapons systems to defeat Hizballah and Hamas at the same time. The reason people don't believe this is because of the poor showing Israel made against both in the last conflicts. They were separate events and in each case a maximum amount of restraint was observed so as to mitigate against a strong international outcry over civilian casualties. That outcry happened anyway and Israel took note of the futility of having it's troops killed for showing such restraint. In an all out war scenario Israel will feel no such constraints. They will strike fast, deep and hard. This is why I think that civilian casualties will be massive. It will be a tough day to be a Lebanese supporter of the Hezzies. As to Assad's chem/nerve agents - as soon as a single casualty from this is confirmed Israel will obliterate the sources and Damascus itself. They have publicly declared as much. I believe it is in this crucial moment that cooler heads will prevail. The ayatollahs want above all else to retain power and they have been deluding themselves that Israel can be bluffed into a position where she can actually be destroyed by the proxies plus Assad. With the proxies being quickly routed and Assad suddenly GONE, Iran will look to save what it can of it's military - especially the IRGC and Basijj. If you read Psalm 83 of the old testament you'll see that all the combatants mentioned there,except Egypt and Saudi Arabia, are on the list of combatants we are discussing now. And I believe that Egypt and the Saudis will not go all in...they may offer support but I don't see them heavily involved. primarily because I think this conflict will be largely spontaneous on the part of Israel's enemies. They will be reacting and will not be as effective as they might have been in a carefully coordinated thrust. The general exchange of nukes will follow this war by just a few years I think.

I see the points you're making and they are sound IF it all unravels as you think. I agree that Netanyahu can't trust Obama and he knows it. Where we differ primarily is in Israel's conventional force abilities. Every source I've read agrees that Israel has enough manpower and qualitative advantage in weapons systems to defeat Hizballah and Hamas at the same time. The reason people don't believe this is because of the poor showing Israel made against both in the last conflicts. They were separate events and in each case a maximum amount of restraint was observed so as to mitigate against a strong international outcry over civilian casualties. That outcry happened anyway and Israel took note of the futility of having it's troops killed for showing such restraint. In an all out war scenario Israel will feel no such constraints. They will strike fast, deep and hard. This is why I think that civilian casualties will be massive. It will be a tough day to be a Lebanese supporter of the Hezzies. As to Assad's chem/nerve agents - as soon as a single casualty from this is confirmed Israel will obliterate the sources and Damascus itself. They have publicly declared as much. I believe it is in this crucial moment that cooler heads will prevail. The ayatollahs want above all else to retain power and they have been deluding themselves that Israel can be bluffed into a position where she can actually be destroyed by the proxies plus Assad. With the proxies being quickly routed and Assad suddenly GONE, Iran will look to save what it can of it's military - especially the IRGC and Basijj. If you read Psalm 83 of the old testament you'll see that all the combatants mentioned there,except Egypt and Saudi Arabia, are on the list of combatants we are discussing now. And I believe that Egypt and the Saudis will not go all in...they may offer support but I don't see them heavily involved. primarily because I think this conflict will be largely spontaneous on the part of Israel's enemies. They will be reacting and will not be as effective as they might have been in a carefully coordinated thrust. The general exchange of nukes will follow this war by just a few years I think.

I don't base what I said on Israel's past performance in battle. What is different now is Hamas had 3,000 crude missles in Gaza with about 500 modern tank busters during the previous conflict. Now Gaza is considered the 8 largest holder of missles in the world. They have over 30,000 missles now. Even so I think Israel would be able to destroy most of the missile storage areas by the terrorists. As far as Bible prophecy is concerned Psalm 83 I think the prophecies you are speaking of may have more than one application. In other words Egypt might not be destroyed like Damascus but this does not mean they do not become involved which could cause Israel to panic all the more.

I really hope you are right and I believe Bible prophecy, having said that I firmly believe a limited nuclear war sets the stage for the Antichrist to rise and bring peace. I do not believe what most Christians believe concerning rapture or that major wars do not happen before the rise of Antichrist. Anyway one thing is for sure, we will all find out pretty soon I think, or more preferably later. :)

Edited by MysteryX

I don't base what I said on Israel's past performance in battle. What is different now is Hamas had 3,000 crude missles in Gaza with about 500 modern tank busters during the previous conflict. Now Gaza is considered the 8 largest holder of missles in the world. They have over 30,000 missles now. Even so I think Israel would be able to destroy most of the missile storage areas by the terrorists. As far as Bible prophecy is concerned Psalm 83 I think the prophecies you are speaking of may have more than one application. In other words Egypt might not be destroyed like Damascus but this does not mean they do not become involved which could cause Israel to panic all the more.

I really hope you are right and I believe Bible prophecy, having said that I firmly believe a limited nuclear war sets the stage for the Antichrist to rise and bring peace. I do not believe what most Christians believe concerning rapture or that major wars do not happen before the rise of Antichrist. Anyway one thing is for sure, we will all find out pretty soon I think, or more preferably later. :)

:tu:

Yes, the real deal coming. This year, IMO. And agree that it will be limited use of weapons.

Just say that both good and bad ET's exist. Let's say 2012 means the ushering in of the fifth era or Golden Age by the good ET as stated by the Mayan and Hopi Indians (though please note the Hopi do not say any particular year but they are in strong agreement with the Mayan and their ancestors that we are now pretty much in the last events of the last days).

The bad ET do not want the good ET taking their power over mankind away. They do not want peace and equality. They do not want people knowing about ETs.

So in order to stop 2012 being a peaceful transition into 2013 or the start of year 1, an all out show down between the good and bad ET looks likely, making sure there's a huge human toll, thus WW III. The Hopi Indian have been spot on with their prophecy so far regarding WW I and WW 2 (even warning in the 1920's about one of the signs would be those bringing WW 2 would bare the sign of the swastika and rising sun (Germany and japan) and are waiting for the 3rd war that prophecy warns will be far worse than the first two wars and will be the last. And also a strong indication that the nation who first used the nukes (USA on Japan) will have nukes dropped on them (But since USA has so many bases [43?] just outside Iran, nuking them would be the same as dropping nukes on US soil). But the good are far more powerful than the bad so will be able to interviene (as stated by some remote viewers within the Tibetan monks) before humankind is totally wiped out, so will limit the use of nukes by human governments who are mostly blinded to the fact they are being egged on by the bad ETs into this horrific scenario.

Also in the American Indian prophecies there is a warning that the oldest nation (Sumarians?) with first knowledge (writing agreculture and so forth) Iran/Iraq/Syria, will be the ones to perhaps set off the nukes (not necessarily the ones to cause the wars). But like I've said in previous posts any nation such as Iran to set off nukes they would have done so after being backed into a corner. Interestingly the bible states that the King of the North will be pushed by the King of the South and come down with great anger and spill over into all the world. All we have seen is a contiuned unrelenting teasing of the North (East) by the South (West) for decades. Any resulting involvement by China, IMO, will be an attempt to restore order and peace but will fail and will be overtaken by the higher good ETs in order to make sure all human rule is removed as no human government lasts forever even if it were good. I say this because there are enough humans that do not want equality between the races or religions for there can never to be world peace. There has never been total peace world wide. Never. China has a vested interest in NOT having any wars. Thus its policy of letting nations sort out their own problems, even if many die. A civil war is far preferable than a world war.

As I'm unfamiliar with USA politics re the voting. I assume that if another great war was to break out before November 2012 elections there would be no elections. So if war did break out Obama is in a win win situation as being president. Or would the country come under rule of all parties in consultation with one another to show a false united front to fight the evil?

Is it the republicans who want all the troops pulled out no matter where in the world due to the expences. Or is that mostly Ron Paul? IMO, war will break out if USA stays in the ME and if it leaves. No win sitation for USA, as far as I can see.

USA has so many tigers by the tail now it is pretty much trapped as it has made so much rope to hang itself with.

Politicians are ruthless and will do anything to either stay in power or set up the opposition to make them look really bad. If the republicans can make Obama seem as though he helped start another war they would see this as a good move, IMO. Let's not look at things with rose tinted glasses. History books are full of leaders, or military leaders, sacrificing millions of its peole to get what they want. Just with WW III the ending will not be the same as past wars. No human government wins. Thank goodness.

And though the governments and big business are trying to convince the world that another worse financial collapse is not going to happen because they will not allow it to happen...hey, tell that to the Greeks.

All the signs of WW III soon, definitely here, IMO.

Any thing is possible.

Some of the most beautiful ideas came out of thoughts some called crazy.

So let us remember that nothing is permitted in this absurd reality.

Edited by Drayno

for Christians a lot of people here seem to be anxious for war, good thing keyboard warriors dont call the shots, or wed be at war with the whole of the Middle East, North Korea, China, Mexico and Russia right now.

for Christians a lot of people here seem to be anxious for war, good thing keyboard warriors dont call the shots, or wed be at war with the whole of the Middle East, North Korea, China, Mexico and Russia right now.

Anxiously aware of the possibility. No person in their right mind wants it. It's an interesting connection you suggest though. I think I, like many Christians, see the events in the ME as potential signs of Christ's return. That, and not war, is what we are anxious for. The wars have been with mankind always and always will until Christ returns. But I can understand how others could view us as being obsessed or even warmongers.

Anxiously aware of the possibility. No person in their right mind wants it. It's an interesting connection you suggest though. I think I, like many Christians, see the events in the ME as potential signs of Christ's return. That, and not war, is what we are anxious for. The wars have been with mankind always and always will until Christ returns. But I can understand how others could view us as being obsessed or even warmongers.

It's hard to see what could exactly happen.

But we all can agree the ingredients for a proper world-scale apocalypse seem to be coming together.

But isn't that our fate now; to endure until we facilitate our own ends?

We are the generations after the only use of the atomic bomb in general warfare.

It's only a matter of time; but when. So we are left in the dark.

We can only speculate on what is currently going on. That is my best advice.

Very true. When I was a Christian it was wanting all the signs to be fulfilled. We did not look forward or want the bloodshed. Just for it all to end so as to bring peace, freedom and equality for all. We can not have the baby without the pregnancy and birth pains.

It's hard to see what could exactly happen.

But we all can agree the ingredients for a proper world-scale apocalypse seem to be coming together.

But isn't that our fate now; to endure until we facilitate our own ends?

We are the generations after the only use of the atomic bomb in general warfare.

It's only a matter of time; but when. So we are left in the dark.

We can only speculate on what is currently going on. That is my best advice.

:tu:

• Like 1

I believe that Israel will use her nuclear weapons first. This is by far the most likely scenario for a nuclear war. They are the most threatened by far, and have already demonstrated their ability and willingness, during the first Gulf War.

The chain of events might go something like this:

Israel attacks Iran, and Russia defends Iran under existing treaties. Assuming that their own nuclear arsenal will protect from a retaliatory strike, Russia is the only leading candidate to defend Iran.

Edited by Raptor Witness

I think Syria/ Pakistan will be he first invaded then it will be initiated. Iran is definitely gonna be involved. Yet the consequences of this war will be far greater than we currently understand. We need to et power into the hands of people with empathy.

Well whatever happens, I know that India would get involved in it. Our stupid Prime Minister really should step down!

• 9 months later...

I believe that Israel will use her nuclear weapons first. This is by far the most likely scenario for a nuclear war. They are the most threatened by far, and have already demonstrated their ability and willingness, during the first Gulf War.

The chain of events might go something like this:

Israel attacks Iran, and Russia defends Iran under existing treaties. Assuming that their own nuclear arsenal will protect from a retaliatory strike, Russia is the only leading candidate to defend Iran.

I also believe Israel will be first. But I think it will be a reflexive use of small weapons in response to a Syrian chemical attack as Assad is being finally brought down. He has said he would set the region on fire and he has specifically said he would attack Israel. I saw a report today that Syrian storage areas looked like they were being prepped for use. If he managed to unleash even a few tens of scuds with that poison it could kill and maim tens of thousands in TA or Haifa. And to stop a continual rain of them for hours Israel would have no other resort except to respond in kind. The Gog MaGog war comes at a time when Israel is at peace. That seems almost an impossible condition today. But imagine a world where Damascus is a smoking, radioactive hole in the ground. Israel is mass burying thousands of her citizens. It would send a chill over the whole planet and an awful lot of people would be demanding a real peace - not just blaming one side or the other - because when the nukes start talking EVERYONE will listen. So concessions might be made that allow for real security for Israel and that give the Palestinians a fair sized State.The belligerent nonsense that up til now has been supported in the background by Israel's enemies will be quieted out of fear. But of course her enemies will still be plotting and planning and the next great war will just be a matter of time. BUT a peace treaty will be in place for awhile. The Bible and Qur'an mention a 7 year time span for it.

the third prophecy belongs to Billy Meier who made contacts with extraterrestrial beings

http://theyfly.com/p.../prophecies.htm

In the pantheon of hoaxers, Meier is possibly the best (unless you count Nostradamus and he was successful in what he was doing, it was what people have done with his writings after his death that's turn him into this prophet of misinformation and reinterpretation).

Have you SEEN his "alien" photos? I was a more convincing spaceman when I was five, and I was wearing my pyjamas and a cardboard box covered in tinfoil.

I think Syria/ Pakistan will be he first invaded then it will be initiated. Iran is definitely gonna be involved. Yet the consequences of this war will be far greater than we currently understand. We need to et power into the hands of people with empathy.

Invaded by whom? Isreal doesnt have the power to nor the force to invade pakistan, if the us was to invade no doubt china would get involved! syria is disintegrating they have no viable defence against any nation! And as for iran apart from their rockets and missiles they have no real military capable of standing up to either isreal or the us.

With all the talk about iran, one should really consider pakistan as the biggest threat to the security and well being of isreal!

Here is why I disagree. Israel has been well prepared to use nuclear weapons if the world keeps dragging their feet concerning Iran.

Oh for Christ sakes, people. What is it with you and "Ermagerd 2012 is here!!!!! We all gonna die!!!! It's all Israels fault!!!!!" type sort of threads? What makes anyone here think Israel is actually going to launch a strike against Iran? With nuclear missiles? Do you know how catastrophically bad of a decision this is?

But I'll entertain the notion for my own entertainment of proving you dead wrong and why so. Israel won't use nuclear missiles for the very reason of the massive shitstorm which would result in such chaos. A likely strike against Iran would come in two forms: air or sea. Air isn't likely given the current limitations of Israeli multi-role and strike aircraft in service and even when it does get stealth aircraft, they won't be online until 2019 at the earliest.

Striking Iran from the sea is the most likely because Israel has the means to do so. They have the submarines and the missiles to target Iranian facilities, launch them and escape before Iran can react.

But even then, any form of strike isn't going to happen. Why? Because it's a bluff. Netanyahu has lost a lot of popularity amongst Israelis and it was at an all time low during the social justice protests. Bibi then launches into a rant about Iran and his popularity increases. See what I mean? He's using Iran as an excuse to divert national attention away from domestic issues and retain his grip on power. It's that simple.

Israel has no hope of controlling Iran.

Perhaps, if Iran actually had the means to strike Israel.

Syria

Syria in its current state? What have you been smoking? Syria can't control many of its cities and towns let alone launch a conventional war against Israel. And even if the war does end by then, you'd think Syrians want more death and destruction wrought upon them? Not likely.

Egypt

Egypt brokered the ceasefire in Gaza. What makes you think it's going to launch a war against Israel for launching a strike against Iran. Hell, they'd probably welcome it.

Hezbollah and Hamas with conventional weapons alone.

This is of course assuming that Hamas actually gives a flying rat's **** about Iran and Iranians. Which, judging by their recent concerns about Iranian influences in the Gaza Strip, is starting to wane.

Hezbollah would probably launch missiles and rockets against Israel but again, it wouldn't come to much. These aren't guided missiles. These are just ordinary, run of the mill, homemade artillery rockets. Probably the simplest form of rocket-propelled munitions this side of fireworks.

If America does not help Israel then any war event that escalates will force Israel to use nuclear weapons.

Assuming of course, your theory is actually based on facts and not what some crackpot stuck on Youtube.

Syria can destroy Tel Aviv Israel in about 3 hours and kill half a million people in less than 2 hours if Syria is willing to use its large stock piles of bio and nerve agents in their missiles. Syria in the first volley can launch 250 missiles an hour from all its launch points in range of Israel.

This was all under the assumption that the genocidal maniac Assad was still in power and Syria hadn't turned into the 9th circle of hell as it has done.

If it comes to that rock and a hard place Israel will go nuclear against Damascus and Iran. Then if pressed by the world community Israel will and does have a plan to attack any. This includes EU, the United States, Russia and China. If we don't stop Iran and force Israel into a go it alone situation then everyone will regret it and it will go nuclear before it is over.

Netanyahu does not trust Obama and Netanyahu just called General Dempsey a servant of Iran. Netanyahu knows that if he attacks Iran even with a green light from America Obama could still back away. In other words Netanyahu might assume Obama is setting him up and the American fleet is just their for show not go.

Netanyahu says a lot of things. Don't tell me you actually believe them? And besides, what makes you think Israelis want war?

So for Israel if it escalates she will use nuclear weapons regardless of threats from Russia or China. If you aready being destroyed with no hope for help, then threats by Russia and China of world war mean nothing.

What makes you think Russia and China want to get involved? Russia is only interested in Iran for geopolitical reasons and to p*** the West (read NATO) off for their involvement and arming of Georgia and China has a policy of non-intervention in any conflict anywhere.

Seriously dude, do you even know anything at all, period?

MW the scenario I gave is real and not only possible, it is probable. Assad has killed 40K of his own people to save his own miserable life so far. If he sees that the game is up he would stop at nothing to take the region with him into death. The only chance of avoiding it will be if his generals balk and that's not likely considering the loyalist sycophants he's sure to have in positions of power. If he's going to step over to the other side then what does he care who he takes with him? Syria is far more dangerous now than it has ever been to world peace. It's a rabid dog being backed into an alley where it cannot escape.

In a word no. The major powers in the world do too much business with each other to get deeply involved in a Middle East p***ing match. There's just no profit in getting involved. There's also no real solid popular support for a massive war. If a war between Iran and Israel does break out the major players will likely only have minor involvement, expect maybe the US. If anything it'll be a proxy war. As much as the idea seems to captivate people having Israel and Iran bomb each other isn't going to start the nukes flying. And hell even if the major powers get involved it wouldn't be a world war because most of Africa and South American wouldn't get involved.

- Persia and Turkey will be conquered apparently by Russian troops

( to me World War 3 will start with the big middle east war (Israel vs Iran and Turkey vs Syria) those wars will cause that The Russia Allies (Russia, China, Iran and the most of arab countries) faces The U.S. Allies (USA, Nato and Israel) in middle east. Then Russia will occupy Turkey, will deforce Iran, on the purpose of saving Iran. He here says this)

Why would Russia conquer their allies? This prediction only makes sense if Iran and Turkey were allies fighting against Russia, which isn't happening any time soon.

- American supply depots will fall into Russian hands

(U.S. Allies will lose this war, USA will fall with material damage because of war, but human losses of Usa will be more low than other countries, Middle East and Europe will be the regions that will be seen maximal human losses)

Losing supply depots does not mean losing the war, let alone the fall of a nation. When armies operate in foreign lands they need to bring supplies with them. Sometimes these depots get captured. While it hurts it doesn't mean the war is over.

-Germany will be attacked from the east

(He means here Russia or China invasion)

Well since they have solid allies to the west, north, and south...duh. :P

- The Russians will conquer the Balkans

(During the war Russia will unite with Balkan countries)

You mean the Balkans that have been fighting unity for the last few decades? Yeah I'm sure that'd go great for the Russians.

- India will be occupied by China

(in the course of the war India (also Japan) will be attacked by China)

China might defeat India in a war, but complete occupation? That'd be a blood bath and a huge economic drain. Far too costly.

"This is not the last war (1st world war), Sepp said, because then soon there will be another (he says second world war) and only after that the last one comes. This last one is more terrible than the other one. (here he says the most annihilator war would be third world war). To know what it will be like at the time, you will be able to talk to your cousin in Vienna from your own house, and if you needed him rapidly he could be with you within one hour (here he says the discovery of the internet) It will then be like one hundred years ago." ( The First World War lasted from 1914-1918. Here he says that third world war will emerge after like one hundred years, you see this war will begin on 2012 or 2013 and 2014.)

Yeah there's nothing there about the internet. Talking with someone in Vienna? It's called a phone. Rapid travel? Fast trains and airplanes. No internet. And ago means in the past, not in the future. So he's talking about 1814 not 2014.

"..And at this time, the possibility could become reality that extraterrestrial forces intervene against the Western industrialised countries, because these will be responsible for the extreme and enormous disaster of the coming evil times. These extraterrestrial forces will give up their anonymity and their state of secrecy and will assist those who are being terrorised by the irresponsibly acting Western countries, should this possibility become reality."

(according to this prophecy when World war III starts the western states will begin to kill innocent people and at the end of this condition aliens will disclose and will wage war against the western states, in this way demonic order called global imperialist capitalism and his brats will die!)

Aliens...right. Aliens are going to show up and take sides in planetary politics that they have no stake in. The only way aliens are going to be involved in World War Three is if they show up and humanity unites to kill some xeno scum. ;)

ET Aliens intervening? Are you kidding me?

They will just be watching us on a big screen monitor and suck down a few alien brews, laughing while the stupid humans kill each other.

thanks for your interest and comment :)

man, If I could have any prophecy talent I would be a bigwig :)

I'm not a predictor, only a commentator, there I just wrote my forecasts as to the prophecies that I shared. I don't know if those come true exactly. In two or three years I believe a middle-east based world war will begin and to me its results will be very different from before, but if you think about why world war will come out in two or three years, I want to tell you some interesting news

the Rockefeller Foundation ‘predicts’ that the decade of 2010-2020 will be named “The Doom Decade

Obama on Target to Start WW3 By the End of 2012

USA prepares world to Third World War

Third World War to begin during Winter Games in 2014

Chinese General Threatens “Third World War” To Protect Iran

Thing is people have been predicting World War Three since 1945 and it hasn't happened. Came close a few times during the Cold War but we dodged the bullet and the relations between world powers are much better now than they were then. Normally there's a clear build up towards a large scale war and I'm not not seeing it in today's world. Yes the US and China greatly disagree with how Iran should be handled but they're still talking to each other and are still more than happy to do business. If they were getting ready to throw down with each other they wouldn't be as friendly as they are now. I'm sure WW3 will happen one day but it's not happening any time soon unless something massive changes.

As for the links the one predicting WW3 in 2014 also said there would be a war in the Balkins in December 2011 and the Nobel Prize ceremony would be attacked by terrorists. Neither happened. Plus they using astrology. The war will happen because the moon is linked to Uranus and other such foolishness. I'll trust predictions based on international relations and historical markers, not on the movement of the planets. As for Inforwars their whole thing is to make people scared and paranoid. They take ant hills and make them into mountains. Not really a good source. And the other two are less about predicting the Third World War and more about blaming the US for everything wrong in the world.

So yeah, still haven't seen anything that points to the coming of the Third World War.

Thing is people have been predicting World War Three since 1945 and it hasn't happened. Came close a few times during the Cold War but we dodged the bullet and the relations between world powers are much better now than they were then. Normally there's a clear build up towards a large scale war and I'm not not seeing it in today's world. Yes the US and China greatly disagree with how Iran should be handled but they're still talking to each other and are still more than happy to do business. If they were getting ready to throw down with each other they wouldn't be as friendly as they are now. I'm sure WW3 will happen one day but it's not happening any time soon unless something massive changes.

As for the links the one predicting WW3 in 2014 also said there would be a war in the Balkins in December 2011 and the Nobel Prize ceremony would be attacked by terrorists. Neither happened. Plus they using astrology. The war will happen because the moon is linked to Uranus and other such foolishness. I'll trust predictions based on international relations and historical markers, not on the movement of the planets. As for Inforwars their whole thing is to make people scared and paranoid. They take ant hills and make them into mountains. Not really a good source. And the other two are less about predicting the Third World War and more about blaming the US for everything wrong in the world.

So yeah, still haven't seen anything that points to the coming of the Third World War.

All good points, Corp, but what if there IS no "traditional" lead up to hostilities? What if a flare up in the M.E. or the Korean peninsula or even a Chinese miscalculation on Taiwan were to cause someone to unleash a nuke? I think a third world war could easily begin overnight in such a scenario and when countries are suddenly thrust into such situations they often act irrationally. Not sure about you but in the US it's been awhile since our leaders even acted as adults, let alone Statesmen.