Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New member...

Jena

just joined up today and thought I should come say hi 😊 I'm from Peterborough, England. I stumbled across this site whilst browsing and joined up and now that I'm here I feel that I should ask something I've wanted to know for a long time: I have a spirit "friend" who sometimes creeps me out, think he's my guardian. If anyone can sense him please do pass on any message or info. I have seen him once. A few others pass through too but it is my guardian that I seek to know more about if anyone out there can help?? Thanks xx

• Like 3

2u8xao6.jpg

Hello Jena and Welcome to UM!

10hjexj.jpg

There's a forum here that might help you. Check in the Spiritualism & Mediumship sub-forum of this area: http://www.unexplain...hp?showforum=10 There are tons of threads regarding Spirit Guides and stuff of that nature that might interest you.

Good luck to you and I hope you find answers to your questions :) Happy reading and happy posting to you.

Edited by She-ra
  • Like 3

Greetings and super sexy salutations..:P

Welcome..:)

• Like 2

Thank you both 😊😊 for ur welcome and thank you She-ra, I will check that out xx

• Like 1

Thank you Likely Guy, I'm sure I will, I've found loads of interesting stuff already!

• Like 1

Thank you FollowTheTrail x

• Like 1

Thank you both for ur welcome and thank you She-ra, I will check that out xx

No problem at all :) Enjoy your stay and enjoy your reading and Happy Posting to you! Have fun!
  • Like 1

ZZ430, hello and thank you for ur welcome x

• Like 1

:st
  • Like 1

Welcome! How did you first sense your spirit friend? I don't believe I have one shadowing me but I am slightly sensitive to energies, I lived in a haunted pub as a child, frequented a haunted restaurant my folks owned with a few groovy experiences and pick up on things from time to time but nothing spectacular or too developed though I hope to learn how to enhance this eventually!

Edited by DancingCorpse
  • Like 1

Thank you for the welcomes xxx

DancingCorpse I remember sensing him as a child all the time but then only when times got hard. I saw his shadowy figure stood Over me once when I was 15 n his presence alone woke me, when I saw him I wasn't scared n tho I haven't seen him since, I still sense him but am no longer scared when I know he's close xx

Welcome Jena. Enjoy your stay here at the forums. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to UM Jena...

Please feel free to post away on those subjects that interest you - and perhaps some that don't... We are all eagerly awaiting hearing your opinions!...

big%20ear_zpsvxelzfy0.png

• Like 2

i see you've met the pink mouse that visits to steal our cookies and milk and other baked goods.

now it's time to meat the train of jokes.

me

welcome

• Like 2

i see you've met the pink mouse that visits to steal our cookies and milk and other baked goods.

now it's time to meat the train of jokes.

me

welcome

MOOSE... Not Mouse.... (That's my cousin, but we don't talk about him...)

Edited by Taun
  • Like 2

Hi scholar4truth, QuiteContary, alas_113, And DancingCorpse and thank you for ur welcomes xx

DancingCorpse I first felt him as a child, I can remember back to around five and he was there, I do not know if he was there before this. His presence is kinda protective n unnerving at the same time. But like u I am also sensitive to energies, rarely I see, often I sense but mostly I hear, but truth be told I'm too scared to open to channel because I haven't a clue what I'm doing and no mentor in real life for these types of things and as I'm a single mum of five young children I feel it's best I don't blindly dabble xx

• Like 2

Hi Kaikou, Taun and Joke-Train, thank u all for ur welcomes, am still finding me feet and reading a lot but I def will be staying so you'll see me about on here xx

• Like 1

Hi Lenore Graves, thanks for ur welcome x