Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Farmer builds pyramid after alien told him to

Still Waters

A MEXICAN peasant farmer has claimed he built a pyramid in the desert on the orders of an extraterrestrial from a faraway place.

Raymundo Corona says he erected the 22 feet stone temple after being visited by a tall man calling himself Herulayka, who had honey-coloured eyes, white hair and from a planet called Nefilin 20 times the size of Earth.

He told a local paper the alien said he was from the constellation of Orion.

He built the pyramid close to Monclova in the state of Coahila near the Mexico-US border, despite being warned he would be taken for a drunk or a drug addict if his story ever came out

http://www.express.c...ozuelos-Coahila

• Like 6

That was probably Trump, seeing if they'll be good enough to actually build the wall eventually.

• Like 2

Cool. I like the pyramid - from the picture it looks nice.

Odd that an E.T. would ask him to build it, but whatever. :alien:

Is he positive it was not Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli, Huitzilopochtli, Piltzintecuhtli or even the playful Tlazolteotl?

• Like 6

Mr Corona told Mexican daily La Vanguardia that Herulayka had warned him:

"Many people will laugh at you, defame you and say it was an act of insanity or something he did during a bender, it was an act of a madman or a drug addict.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/651509/Mexican-farmer-pyramid-ordered-alien-Pozuelos-Coahila

And this alien knows about humans having benders and knows that there are drug addicts on this planet. AND YET he visits some peasant Mexican farmer and then flies off without even a "can I just have a word with some of your non believers or leaders"

Picard.gif

• Like 5

"Many people will laugh at you, defame you and say it was an act of insanity or something he did during a bender, it was an act of a madman or a drug addict.

http://www.express.c...ozuelos-Coahila

And this alien knows about humans having benders and knows that there are drug addicts on this planet. AND YET he visits some peasant Mexican farmer and then flies off without even a "can I just have a word with some of your non believers or leaders"

Yes, absolutely and that's why it's gotta be Tlazolteotl. He's a dick like that.

(thank you bubblykiss)

Edited by Aftermath
  • Like 2

Cool. I like the pyramid - from the picture it looks nice.

Odd that an E.T. would ask him to build it, but whatever. :alien:

Gotta pick someone right? If they picked me, they would be out of luck because I'm too lazy to build a stupid pyramid and stones are expensive.

• Like 1

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/651509/Mexican-farmer-pyramid-ordered-alien-Pozuelos-Coahila

Picard.gif

Well the only logical explanation is that the Alien is insane and drug addict.

• Like 1

That's a really nice pyramid. He should be proud.

It's inspired me to build my own.

The only difference being that mine will be on Eastbourne beach, and made out of sand....and about 2 foot tall.

He didn't build it, that would be impossible, just ask Giorgio Tsoukalos.

tp4lr.jpg

My neighbors sister's grandmas uncle earns 5 dollars a week working just 60 hours a day online!

To get in on this opportunity go to myneighborssistersgrandmasuncledotcom

• Like 1

I didn't know Don Juan was still teaching.

I didn't know Don Juan was still teaching.

The amazing thing is that Castañeda went through years of mind-altering experiences and emerged from them as exactly the same 'mystic' poseur he started out as! A cynic might wonder about that.

Oh well, it was probably a girl-magnet, at least.

• Like 1

I wonder why someone hasn't built a Space Ship yet from one of these encounters ?

Oh ! Oh ! maybe that's what Von-Brown did ?

Really cool pyramid! :tu:

A planet 20 times the size of earth...? I wonder if a hominid could ever even walk on a planet with such intense gravitational pull?? hmmmm. doubt it.

Planet Nefilin?

The Nephilim were the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" known as the giants in Genesis 6:4.

Anyways, awesome pyramid! :tu:

• Like 2

A planet 20 times the size of earth...? I wonder if a hominid could ever even walk on a planet with such intense gravitational pull?? hmmmm. doubt it.

Well, if it had a radius of 127,620 km (roughly 20x Earth), and the density of styrofoam (0.05g per cm3), it would have a surface gravity of 0.18g ( 1.78m/s2). Just because we haven't discovered any styrofoam planets yet doesn't mean they don't exist. Don't like that? Styrofoam doesn't occur naturally? Ok, fine, a whipped cream planet of the same size (density 0.25g per cm3) would have a surface gravity of 0.91g (8.91 m/s2). That's pretty Earth like, and I'm betting the solid cream core would generate a magnetic field comparable to Earth's. The atmosphere would be a nitrous oxide/ marshmallow haze. I have absolutely no science to back that up, but what else COULD it be?

<Edit> I forgot to mention that a radius of 127,620km would make planet Coolwhipus almost twice the size of Jupiter. That's a LOT of whipped cream. If I were you, I'd get eating immediately. </Edit>

Edited by TOG

Assuming that "20 times the size" means 20 times the diameter, then you're probably talking about a gas giant, and because the further you are from the center of the planet, the less the gravity pull is, the surface gravity probably isn't quite as intense as you'd imagine it was.

For example, despite the fact that it's 9 times the diameter of earth and has a mass of almost 100 times that of earth, the surface gravity is the same as that on the earth's surface. Saturn however, is by far the least dense planet in the solar system, being the only one with an average density less than water.

A planet 20 times the diameter of earth with the same density as Saturn would have a surface gravity of 2.5g

So you'd weigh 2.5 times as much. I wonder if you could walk under that gravity. Probably not very easily at best.

Not that you can walk on the surface of a gas planet anyway.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

Very cool, thanks for posting could be real

Not really. Unless you actually think anything claimed by anyone "could be real".

Which I get the distinct impression you do.

• Like 1

@ JesseCuster: You can't walk on a gas giant, and I doubt any creatures that could evolve on one would resemble humans at all, so I discounted them from my hypothetical planets. A whipped cream planet of the size described would have a (semi) solid surface and comparable gravity to Earth's. Clearly, planet Nefilin (was that its name?) is a whipped cream planet with a race of advanced humanoids living on it. You can argue with me, but you can't argue with the numbers.

In all honesty, I do believe this man had a mystical experience of some sort. The root cause of it (mental, chemical, environmental) is debatable, but I am sure he is convinced of the reality of what he saw and heard. I am also sure that he is no more unstable than the rest of us. The human mind is a strange thing, and planet Earth is a strange place...

He didn't build it, that would be impossible, just ask Giorgio Tsoukalos.

tp4lr.jpg

No, No The Aliens Made Tacos & Taco Space Ships ! :tu:

• Like 1