Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Friday End of the World........... cancelled.

Professor T

The End of the World has been cancelled here in the UK(actually, it was only ever pencilled-in here), because we're not even halfway through the football season. Do you seriously think we're going to abandon things at this stage after all the hard work the lads have put in?

I'm still holding out for something major to happen on Friday.

I dont think it will be the end of the world just the end of the world as we know it. I'm going for a major CERN discovery to be made on Friday and I'm going for evidence of extra dimensions.

• Like 1

It's been cancelled because someone thought life was a far worst punishment than death.

Edited by Mnemonix
  • Like 2

End Of The World is cancelled here too, due to budget cuts and copyright infringement.

They say it would look too similar to the 2012movie. Roland Emmerich wasn't pleased.

Copyright!! of course!

Also, people seem to have forgotten the whole Pole shift thing.. That Just cannot happen because American toilets drain clockwise, but if there was a pole reversal they wouldn't work because they don't know how to drain counter clockwise!

:w00t: Damn I'm smart today!

• Like 5

Copyright!! of course!

Also, people seem to have forgotten the whole Pole shift thing.. That Just cannot happen because American toilets drain clockwise, but if there was a pole reversal they wouldn't work because they don't know how to drain counter clockwise!

:w00t: Damn I'm smart today!

Would that qualify as 'The End of The World', if all the toilets in America stopped working? I would say 'yes' :lol:

• Like 4

The end of the world has been cancelled because no one wanted to look like an idiot when it didn't happen.

• Like 6

In the interest of Lightening the mood around here..

Please post your reasons why the End of the World, (which was sceduled for Friday) has been canceled.

33e25xy.jpg

The End of the world has been cancelled in New Zealand due to the rain.

But it doesn't make the shape of a demon blood evil killer satanic slug monster pentagram ! It doesn't count !

and besides, no one knows what to wear to that sort of a function.

i mean, what do you wear?

I'm thinking nothing .....ya know

• Like 1

Yeah, do I take the tuxedo or dress casual?

Tie or bow-tie?

Survival gear and/or life-jacket?

Decisions, decisions...hmm.

• Like 2

Yeah, do I take the tuxedo or dress casual?

Tie or bow-tie?

Survival gear and/or life-jacket?

Decisions, decisions...hmm.

well exactly.

do you need ID? should you worry about cabfare? that sort of thing

well exactly.

do you need ID? should you worry about cabfare? that sort of thing

I dont think you will need cab-fare, its more likely you will have to pay Charon for the ride over Styx instead.

Hmm....I wonder if he take American Express???

Tin foil!!!!!

This Guy is onto it! :tu:

14922d1203442021-obama-illegals-share-same-message-n522306244_197290_3718.jpg

• Like 1

I dont think you will need cab-fare, its more likely you will have to pay Charonfor the ride over Styx instead.

Hmm....I wonder if he take American Express???

visa is probably more recognized ...that's what the ads say so it must be true lol

Tin foil!!!!!

wow this guy actually exists

Tin foil!!!!!

Ahh, my life coach. I always hire him for advice on important life changing decisions I have to make.

He gives an aura of stability, wisdom, fashionably exempt and hairdressing skills.

When he is out I hire these two instead>>>

tin_foil_hat_cat_man.jpg

• Like 1

But it doesn't make the shape of a demon blood evil killer satanic slug monster pentagram ! It doesn't count !

ahh, but it does take the shape of a Wham Bam Pentagram!

Also, so I've been told, I'f you can stand in this wham Bam pentagram stance for 20 minutes

Cernunos himself will come knocking on your door baring wonderful gifts!

Wham+bam+pentagram+_e2dad44e4fe877c514420cfa7b77702e.jpg

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

The End of the World is cancelled until it comes out into theaters.

<3 Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg.

• Like 1

I hear that charon only takes platinum or gold coins. all the rest has devalued to much.

The end of the world was delayed because caesar tore 600 some odd days out of his calendar that the mayans didn't know about, so we are actually six hundred days some odd away from that ending.

Edited by mysticwerewolf
  • Like 3

It's cancelled because the engine that drives Nibiru around has broken down, and it's a bugger to get service anywhere near Pluto.

• Like 5

It's cancelled because the engine that drives Nibiru around has broken down, and it's a bugger to get service anywhere near Pluto.

Nibiru is supposed to be visible from october 2011 no wait december 2011 no wait, feburary 2012 no wait, august 2012 no wait...

hey, you dont suppose it's been held up do you? :( *sighs* I bought that telescope for nothing.. :angry:

• Like 1

ahh, but it does take the shape of a Wham Bam Pentagram!

Also, so I've been told, I'f you can stand in this wham Bam pentagram stance for 20 minutes

Cernunos himself will come knocking on your door baring wonderful gifts!

Wham+bam+pentagram+_e2dad44e4fe877c514420cfa7b77702e.jpg

Oh we leave cookies and blood out for Cernunos every year .

• Like 1

Doomsday is cancelled because I finally have the first band practice in 3 weeks. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT DAMMIT!

• Like 2

Doomsday is cancelled because the Nibblers are on strike and refuse to destroy the world without a pay raise.

• Like 1

Dooms day has been cancelled because you can't have an end of the world event on Fridays because it's bad Feng Shui!

Friday (vendredi in French) is ruled by Venus. "Friday's child is loving and giving" might refer to the Venus nature, that is, a person who is loving and receptive to love.

• Like 2