Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nostradamus Interpretation Century 2:62

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Now the end begins for the worker of perdition is at hand.

The final prophecy from this vessel is given for the time of the great tragedy is upon us.

Let him that reads understand.

MABUS then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

As it was to be a curse on him that provokes this name, to him it is a curse; but to the children of light it
shall be for a sign that they may walk in the Light.  For he that is Mabus is a man and his name
is Barrack Hussein Obama of the land of America that is Obama Barrack Hussein (rearranged). For he shall think to rearrange times and laws, but not yet.

For he that is with the name of blasphemy called the abomination shall be struck down by the bird.  It will then be that chaos caused by this death will overtake the world.  There shall arise a great call for revenge and the one who is the beast will not be for an appointed time.

Then out of the Abyss when the door is opened, the one whose body shall have seemingly vanished will appear in the land of Magog called KAZAKHSTAN.  He that is called OBAMA shall be no more, but as in the days of the Pharaoh so shall it be again.  He will change his name and shall be called Zair Zalahi Z.

They shall worship him whose names are not written in the book of life and shall wonder at him whose wound was healed.  Zair shall seek to go into the Temple, this is the abomination desolation.

The mystery of the Beast that was and is and is not is revealed to them that understand for Satan was conceived in the heart of the one called Obama in the year 1999 and the seventh month as Satan entered Judas so has this man sought to make himself ruler of the Earth for he was conceived for this purpose.

When the comet comes these things will come to pass and let him that understands read what is written in century X 66.  Let him that has wisdom determine the distance from Dadaab, Kenya to the White House.

Repent and come into the kingdom of God by the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and you shall be saved.

May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. AMEN.

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,006 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

I've seen peole saying that Mabus was Bush.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#3    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

misanthropic nihilist

• 26,152 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

Obama Barrack Hussein (rearranged) is cheating.

Anyway, has this old fraud been wheeled out again, now that the Mayans proved to be a letdown?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#4    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 23 January 2013 - 07:59 AM, said:

I've seen people saying that Mabus was Bush.

You mean Ma Bush??

#5    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 23 January 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

Obama Barrack Hussein (rearranged) is cheating.

Anyway, has this old fraud been wheeled out again, now that the Mayans proved to be a letdown?

You really think that it would have stopped the doomsday preachers?

#6    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

Really Really I wish all you doomsdayers would go away. I wish all you Obama haters would pack your bags and get the hell out of my country!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users