Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New World Trade Center copies Israeli flag

Raptor Witness

Hmmm. One could argue that you are trying to make a connection that isn't there.

You must go crazy walking down the street seeing all the provocative symbols in architecture.

Can you elaborate a little?

Edit: Or are you just talking about how someone vandalized the building and the flag with the same green spray paint?

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 7

I totally do not understand the connection you are pointing out. There are similar angles on the building to the flag? An den?

• Like 6

I totally do not understand the connection you are pointing out. There are similar angles on the building to the flag? An den?

The top of the picture is blue, like the flag, the middle is white, like the flag, there are similar geometric shapes, and the bottom is blue all concrety and buildingy... DAMN!

• Like 4

That is a stretch. I don't see it. The building shape is to make it stronger.

• Like 4

Looks more like the doo-hickey that came down out of the ceiling and formed the time machine/phone booth on "Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure" (Sorry couldn't find a good pic)...

Maybe the new WTC is trying to say "Party on Dudes!"....

• Like 3

Completely agree.

• Like 1

That's a huge stretch . And it was the star of David ,which some wiccans use in invocations (I do) long before it was a flag.

• Like 1

Ah, so here we have the ignominious judeo-masonic-communistoid get-on at work again,

besides that, any new conspiracy thesis?

If he is Jewish, it would be interesting to know if Libeskind is a member of the same congregation as is Chertoff, Hellerstein and Mukasey?

If that turned out to be the case, it would be a little bit freaky.

One could argue that this design seems ...rather provocative.

Raptor Witness,

Knowing your penchant for squiggly lines and bright green triangles I am regretting this even as I type. Provacative how? Explain.

• Like 1

I have seen closer correlations between the skidmarks in my underwear and the weather on Mars...

And I actually entered this thread with curiosity.

• Like 6

Actually, the new Trade Center design incorporates an isosceles triangle in it's design, whereas the Star of David is that of an equilateral triangle. The shape isn't the same.

• Like 3

Actually, the new Trade Center design incorporates an isosceles triangle in it's design, whereas the Star of David is that of an equilateral triangle. The shape isn't the same.

The shape alone is enough! Triangle! Three sides, three points, enough proof there for me. Dear lord, three... The Holy Trinity... The USA has three letters... Quick! Someone fetch me Tom Hanks... There's a code here.

• Like 5

Oh those insidious jewish architects! My blood boils the way they permeate our culture with with triangular shapes. Wake up people!

• Like 1

Wow, you have successfully taken the practice of making connections that aren't there to a whole new level.

• Like 3

The new World Trade Center is a building. You know who else has buildings? Israel.

Plus this new tower will have people in them. You know who else has people? Israel.

The evidence keeps growing and growing...

Know who a lot of conspiracy theorists claim did something? Israel. The evidence! THE EVIDENCE!

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1

Know who a lot of conspiracy theorists claim did something? Israel. The evidence! THE EVIDENCE!

Know who also has a flag? America! MY GOD!

• Like 1

Seems a little odd that the colours do not reflect Old Glory though...Just IMO.

Would have been a nice touch

Edited by keithisco