Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

AZ State Militia To Be Formed

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,593 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

At a time when militias may be needed more than ever, Governor Jan Brewer of Arizona has signed a bill creating a state militia that she could deploy at any time, and for any reason.

The bill, SB1495, creates a volunteer state militia, separate and apart from the National Guard Arizona Capitol Times reports.

http://www.libertyfe...litia-be-formed

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#2    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

Scandalous

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#3    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,191 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

So anyone can join? like the original  militias in the war of independence? that would be cool

#4    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 09 May 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Scandalous

How?  People are volunteering, it isn't a bunch of cops or state officials.  It's volunteers.  Every state should have this.

Edited by CRYSiiSx2, 09 May 2013 - 05:05 PM.

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#5    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,777 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:05 PM

sounds like she wants to create her private army. but hey if it is what it takes to properly guard border, than why not, however i don't think it is real reason, she needs someone to stand up against feds, when they come to enforce federal laws.  A new Arizona bill is trying to make it a crime to enforce federal gun laws.

Edited by aztek, 09 May 2013 - 05:11 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#6    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostCRYSiiSx2, on 09 May 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

How?  People are volunteering, it isn't a bunch of cops or state officials.  It's volunteers.  Every state should have this.

I know, I just wanted to be the first poster :tu:

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#7    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,191 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postaztek, on 09 May 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

sounds like he wants to create his private army. but hey if it is what it takes to properly guard border, than why not, however i don't think it is real reason, he needs someone to stand up against feds, when they come to enforce federal laws.  A new Arizona bill is trying to make it a crime to enforce federal gun laws.
he?????? lol Jan is a woman!!!!!!

#8    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,777 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 09 May 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

he?????? lol Jan is a woman!!!!!!
lol, my bad, she.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#9    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

View Postaztek, on 09 May 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

lol, my bad, she.

At least it's all volunteers, not a bunch of state elected people.  If that was the case it would raise a red flag for me.

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#10    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,777 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostCRYSiiSx2, on 09 May 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

At least it's all volunteers, not a bunch of state elected people.  If that was the case it would raise a red flag for me.

it does raise flags.

it doesn't matter if "cannon meat" are volunteeres, their COs are state elected officials. or even appointed, not elected.

why would she need another paramiliary force, when she has, national guard, state police, at her disposal. if one doesn't listen to her reasons, media, and just looks at the situation, it is prety clear, she goes against feds, and needs a force that reports to her only, in case feds come knocking on her door for ordering not to obey federal laws. first they wanted to legalise gold\silver currency, than backed off, than bill not to enforce federal laws.. and pbly other things we don't know about, she is geting ready to oppose feds. imo
i don't believe for a second she will be useing them to guard border, national border is federal jurisdiction, unless she wants to fight feds, kick out dhs, and take over border, but i don't see it happen.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#11    green_dude777

green_dude777

Psychic Spy

• 1,046 posts

• When you look back in life, you don't regret what you did, you regret what you never attempted.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

View Postaztek, on 09 May 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

it does raise flags.

it doesn't matter if "cannon meat" are volunteeres, their COs are state elected officials. or even appointed, not elected.

why would she need another paramiliary force, when she has, national guard, state police, at her disposal. if one doesn't listen to her reasons, media, and just looks at the situation, it is prety clear, she goes against feds, and needs a force that reports to her only, in case feds come knocking on her door for ordering not to obey federal laws. first they wanted to legalise gold\silver currency, than backed off, than bill not to enforce federal laws.. and pbly other things we don't know about, she is geting ready to oppose feds. imo
i don't believe for a second she will be useing them to guard border, national border is federal jurisdiction, unless she wants to fight feds, kick out dhs, and take over border, but i don't see it happen.

Then I say "good".  We're supposed to be a collection of sovereign states.

#12    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,777 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

View Postgreen_dude777, on 09 May 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

Then I say "good".  We're supposed to be a collection of sovereign states.

i agree however the degree of soverreingity is what  in question.

Edited by aztek, 09 May 2013 - 06:14 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#13    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,318 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

hmmm... another gang in need of an excuse to go with a case of beer into the wild on Saturday morning?

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#14    green_dude777

green_dude777

Psychic Spy

• 1,046 posts

• When you look back in life, you don't regret what you did, you regret what you never attempted.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 09 May 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

hmmm... another gang in need of an excuse to go with a case of beer into the wild on Saturday morning?

What does that even mean?  Being overly cryptic and not funny isn't an effective way of communicating.

#15    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,593 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:34 PM

View Postgreen_dude777, on 09 May 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

What does that even mean?

Stereotyping. Y'know, what the champion left strive to eliminate.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users