Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 2 votes

Boris Johnson speaks out against Syria!


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,009 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Royston Vasey

  • “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 17 June 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

Good for Boris. Syria is not our war and we should not be involved with arming unknown groups (although some stated their allegiance to Al Qaeda i.e. supporters of international terrorism).

Where is the UK National Interest in this conflict? Boris' public persona may be 'Oafish' but I suspect that behind that veneer is a good political mind that is not cowed by the Mores of ordinary politicking.

Totally agree.
After watching a video on the internet the other day of the rebels encouraging a 12 year old child to behead a prisoner i'm all for keeping all of these basket case countries at arms length. Beside haven't we blown enough tax payers money & lost enough young men on Blairs last big mistake.

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 18 June 2013 - 07:19 PM.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#17    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

the lack of morals and conciousness is shocking among people these days

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#18    shrooma

shrooma

    Incorrigible Rogue.

  • Member
  • 3,140 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:leeds, UK.

  • Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 18 June 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

the lack of morals and conciousness is shocking among people these days
.
it's. a pandemic KoS, the whole world's going mad!!
I don't know if it's something in the water, the heat, or the price of fish, but everywhere these days seems to be erupting in violence & murder & death!
'cept for the eskimos, they seem to be pretty much keeping to themselves.....

sometimes, your signature is worth nothing at all.
.

#19    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postshrooma, on 18 June 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

.
it's. a pandemic KoS, the whole world's going mad!!
I don't know if it's something in the water, the heat, or the price of fish, but everywhere these days seems to be erupting in violence & murder & death!
'cept for the eskimos, they seem to be pretty much keeping to themselves.....
i think it's sickening .. people putting on skirt and become cheerleaders for putin for killing us
people opposing us for wanting the same rights they have

i can describe my life to one of these people .. the fear , the death ,, the injustice
can they live with it ? surely their answer is hell no
but in their mind .. we should live with it

god is with us . even if the whole world abandon us and dance on our grave
with their sick happy songs and cheerleading the bad guy
right and justice will prevail ..no matter how much suffering and pain it takes

i can only pray those who oppose our rights will some day experince what we experince
and see how they like it when people root and become cheerleader to the person who's killing them
sickening

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#20    shrooma

shrooma

    Incorrigible Rogue.

  • Member
  • 3,140 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:leeds, UK.

  • Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

personally, I think it's the heat.
africa, the middle east, south america, asia, anywhere it's hot, and they're going mental!
when was the last time the eskimos went to war? or the norwegians? or the icelandics?
it's the sun, it fries your mind and sends you crazy!
with global warming it's just gonna get worse.....

sometimes, your signature is worth nothing at all.
.

#21    shrooma

shrooma

    Incorrigible Rogue.

  • Member
  • 3,140 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:leeds, UK.

  • Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

just keep your head down KoS, and try to stay safe!!

sometimes, your signature is worth nothing at all.
.

#22    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

View Postshrooma, on 18 June 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

personally, I think it's the heat.
africa, the middle east, south america, asia, anywhere it's hot, and they're going mental!
when was the last time the eskimos went to war? or the norwegians? or the icelandics?
it's the sun, it fries your mind and sends you crazy!
with global warming it's just gonna get worse.....
think about it .. some one kills you .. rape your children . and family
torture you .. and people root for them
and root for who's giving them arms to go on with this

how would you feel ? must be hell of heat to make people go nut like this
and am talking about everyone in this post hell

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#23    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

View Postshrooma, on 18 June 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

just keep your head down KoS, and try to stay safe!!
am pretty close to snap man with this garbage moral people have

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#24    shrooma

shrooma

    Incorrigible Rogue.

  • Member
  • 3,140 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:leeds, UK.

  • Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:48 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 18 June 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:


think about it .. some one kills you .. rape your children . and family
torture you .. and people root for them
and root for who's giving them arms to go on with this

how would you feel ? must be hell of heat to make people go nut like this
and am talking about everyone in this post hell
.
we all live quiet lives KoS, we can't imagine what it must be like for you, we've no experience to draw on!
the last time our civilian population faced anything like what you're facing was nearly 70yrs ago. all we can do is pray for your safety, and for the madness to stop!
it's the Govts. that have to work this out, there's not much that civilians can do apart from protest, and hope the leaders wake up and see sense!

sometimes, your signature is worth nothing at all.
.

#25    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

    Shadow Dancer

  • Member
  • 5,251 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free Syria

  • Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

exactly
they sit on their warm couch drinking beer and let out judgements on us
for sticking up for our self for demanding our rights for defending our homes and families
we're being judged for that by people in distant places
watching the news like it's bloody football game while the body count rising
and those sadistic russians arming our muderers

and those cheerleaders rooting for them go Ruru bear
some one need to slam some sense into them

we are human beings we been exposed to too much pain suffering and death
but they blaming guy who ate heart of a rapist and muderer .. not the murderer who caused that man to snap
they blaming the civilians who throw snipers from the roof not the snipers who shot countless children
just passing the streets to buy food
the world is going to freakin hell with such attitude and mute morals

am sick to my stomach of it
but like i said .. god is our only ally in this mess
even if all people sold their morals and conciousness went to the dump
god would never give up on us
that's the only one we need .. people always blame the weak and side with strong
should have known better

Edited by Knight Of Shadows, 18 June 2013 - 08:57 PM.

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great


#26    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 12,907 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 18 June 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

i think it's sickening .. people putting on skirt and become cheerleaders for putin for killing us
people opposing us for wanting the same rights they have

i can describe my life to one of these people .. the fear , the death ,, the injustice
can they live with it ? surely their answer is hell no
but in their mind .. we should live with it

god is with us . even if the whole world abandon us and dance on our grave
with their sick happy songs and cheerleading the bad guy
right and justice will prevail ..no matter how much suffering and pain it takes

i can only pray those who oppose our rights will some day experince what we experince
and see how they like it when people root and become cheerleader to the person who's killing them
sickening
I think Putin is evil.  No doubt you equate he and Obama but the difference as I see it is that while they both are acting in perceived self interest of their countries, it is PUTIN who is supplying the means of destruction for your friends and neighbors, not Obama.  All Obama is trying to do is navigate a horrible situation with the least bad consequences for the rest of the world.  If it makes you feel any better, KoS, the whole damned world may wind up on fire because of Assad's ego and Putin's weapons.  Your country is a failed state now.  There is no real leader, just factions that hate each other to the death and no matter who wins they will hate the west and lash out at us whether we helped or not.  I think Syria as it has been, is gone forever.

  Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#27    shrooma

shrooma

    Incorrigible Rogue.

  • Member
  • 3,140 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:leeds, UK.

  • Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 18 June 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

exactly
they sit on their warm couch drinking beer and let out judgements on us
for sticking up for our self for demanding our rights for defending our homes and families
we're being judged for that by people in distant places
watching the news like it's bloody football game while the body count rising
and those sadistic russians arming our muderers

and those cheerleaders rooting for them go Ruru bear
some one need to slam some sense into them

we are human beings we been exposed to too much pain suffering and death
but they blaming guy who ate heart of a rapist and muderer .. not the murderer who caused that man to snap
they blaming the civilians who throw snipers from the roof not the snipers who shot countless children
just passing the streets to buy food
the world is going to freakin hell with such attitude and mute morals

am sick to my stomach of it
but like i said .. god is our only ally in this mess
even if all people sold their morals and conciousness went to the dump
god would never give up on us
that's the only one we need .. people always blame the weak and side with strong
should have known better
.
*like*
(i've run out of likes again)

sometimes, your signature is worth nothing at all.
.

#28    shrooma

shrooma

    Incorrigible Rogue.

  • Member
  • 3,140 posts
  • Joined:14 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:leeds, UK.

  • Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

View Postand then, on 18 June 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

I think Putin is evil.  No doubt you equate he and Obama but the difference as I see it is that while they both are acting in perceived self interest of their countries, it is PUTIN who is supplying the means of destruction for your friends and neighbors, not Obama.  All Obama is trying to do is navigate a horrible situation with the least bad consequences for the rest of the world.  If it makes you feel any better, KoS, the whole damned world may wind up on fire because of Assad's ego and Putin's weapons.  Your country is a failed state now.  There is no real leader, just factions that hate each other to the death and no matter who wins they will hate the west and lash out at us whether we helped or not.  I think Syria as it has been, is gone forever.
.
*like*

sometimes, your signature is worth nothing at all.
.

#29    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

    Spud the Mackem

  • Member
  • 3,302 posts
  • Joined:28 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Yeo Valley,Darkest Somerset.

  • man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

View Postand then, on 17 June 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

We have an obligation from a human standpoint to help the innocent.  But when our previous attempts have failed so miserably in this regard then what sense does it make to get in between two parties that hate each other but hate US more?  Food and medicine is fine... guns?  Nope...
  The problem with Syria is that a corrupt Gov't is in power OK, but there is also about 3 to 4 different groups of Rebels fighting to oust the Gov't. Two of these groups of Rebels were already fighting each other before the conflict blew up,and they wont amalgamate and become one positive group  as they are religiously opposed to each other.So, even if the Gov't is defeated we have the Rebels still at each others throats.Russia has a big interest in  this and is backing the Gov't, so for the U.S/Britain to get involved would cause another Cold War,which neither sides want...but Russia wont back down on this so we should drop it like a ton of hot ,err sugar.We have a relationship with Russia now after years of threats on both sides so why spoil it,let the Arabian States sort out the problem and DONT let us get involved.Surely the G8 conference must realise the complications involved,Boris might appear to be a clown but he is 100% correct this time.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#30    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 12,907 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:20 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 18 June 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

The problem with Syria is that a corrupt Gov't is in power OK, but there is also about 3 to 4 different groups of Rebels fighting to oust the Gov't. Two of these groups of Rebels were already fighting each other before the conflict blew up,and they wont amalgamate and become one positive group  as they are religiously opposed to each other.So, even if the Gov't is defeated we have the Rebels still at each others throats.Russia has a big interest in  this and is backing the Gov't, so for the U.S/Britain to get involved would cause another Cold War,which neither sides want...but Russia wont back down on this so we should drop it like a ton of hot ,err sugar.We have a relationship with Russia now after years of threats on both sides so why spoil it,let the Arabian States sort out the problem and DONT let us get involved.Surely the G8 conference must realise the complications involved,Boris might appear to be a clown but he is 100% correct this time.
And as a potential bonus, Spud, the Russians might just become entangled in that err...sugar.. long term as well.  They have a history of adventurism just as America does :)

  Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users