Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Custom Made Hookah Pipes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

• Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

Yes, it is legal, hookah. Where can I find a good place if I want something customized? Trying to get a set of 3 initials and 3 interlaced hearts carved into a hookah pipe. Any online places? Doubt anyone's got the scoop on AZ...

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#2    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 5,007 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:05 AM

I'd search in the Pacific north-west. Probably Seattle or Vancouver (Canadian Vancouver, not Washington Vancouver). :)

#3    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,903 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Perhaps these guys might be able to put you on to somebody....... http://swwoodcarvers.org/index.php

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#4    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,065 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

I don't know if they make hookas, but you can often find glass blowers at craft fares and reenactment festivals. A lot of cities have a smoke shop somewhere that carries glass, and maybe they could suggest someone. Maybe a neon sign making place could make such a thing?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users