Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Becoming a Spirit Hunter

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Loonboy @ Jun 22 2004, 05:42 AM)
Plus, if you go into a situation/location with the intention of zapping anything that moves, I really want to be somewhere else...

He sounds like some of the folks on the board here in regards to international politics... tongue.gif

Wow. I love kids. They can come up with some amazing logic to support their arguments...

Dragunai, I might recommend doing a bit of reading on ghosts, and hauntings before you start whipping out the soldering iron to build your ray gun. I love a ray gun as much as the next guy, but I think that your efforts might be more helpful to the cause if you were to work towards proving ghosts actually exist before you start zapping them.

Just my opinion...but if you want to build a ray gun anyway, I might recommend your moms most powerful hair drier affixed to a vegitable colander.

Throw in a couple of blinking lights. I don't know what they could possibly do, but I think it would probably up the effectiveness in some fashion. Nothing says high-tech and effective like random blinking lights.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#17    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:59 PM

Dragunai, I might recommend doing a bit of reading on ghosts, and hauntings before you start whipping out the soldering iron to build your ray gun. I love a ray gun as much as the next guy, but I think that your efforts might be more helpful to the cause if you were to work towards proving ghosts actually exist before you start zapping them.

Just my opinion...but if you want to build a ray gun anyway, I might recommend your moms most powerful hair drier affixed to a vegitable colander

OMG!!!!!!!!!........ ohmy.gif  huh.gif    That is just too funny...    w00t.gif  laugh.gif  grin2.gif    

LMFEAO........   devil.gif

Reese

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#18    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 22 June 2004 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Dragunai @ Jun 22 2004, 01:27 PM)
If I get jumped by a Ghost won't that prove my point?

I lived in an extremely 'troubled' house for nearly nine years, and you don't get 'jumped' by ghosts.  It just starts to eat away at you.  It's not funny, and a low-grade Resi game, like the crap you're trying to emulate, has no basis in reality.

Just my opinion...but if you want to build a ray gun anyway, I might recommend your moms most powerful hair drier affixed to a vegitable colander.

Throw in a couple of blinking lights. I don't know what they could possibly do, but I think it would probably up the effectiveness in some fashion. Nothing says high-tech and effective like random blinking lights.

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

If you do decide to follow Fluffybunny's excellent advice, can we see a photo?

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#19    HumberWitch

HumberWitch

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 09:40 PM

I was all worried about poor defenseless ghosts being zapped by Captain Kirk's love-child (We come in peace, shoot to kill), and was about to post a warning to the same effect as Falco Rex, then I read FluffyBunny's reply.

Fluffybunny, I laughed sooooooo much. laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Much more effective lol

Live simply that others may simply live.
Fighting for peace is like copulating for virginity!

#20    Dragunai

Dragunai

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• Peace is a dream which constantly eludes us as we wake up to the harsh reality of war.

Posted 10 July 2004 - 03:20 PM

When I complete the blue prints for my "Ray Gun" I'll post them here for you to see.

then I 'll say "I told you I can build it", with another picture of me frying some animal because it came out of nowhere and scared the crap outta me.

lol

(just kidding about the animal, It would be my sister)

And I happen to like Resi, it spooks me and gave me my necrophobia but either way....

On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
(somebody got paid big bucks to write this one...)

On a Plane:
1. We'll be on the ground in 10 minutes. One way or another. ]

Without the interent I wouldn't exsist, then where would we be?

#21    GulityParties495

GulityParties495

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 07:35 PM

Why would anyone wanna "zap" a ghost? Thats stupid. Anyways, I so happen to be a ghost hunter myself....my theory is ghosts are made of dust and electricity and the soul of someone. And ray gun? LoL.....

#22    OreoSuicide

OreoSuicide

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 07:30 AM

Im not sure if it'll destroy them but thats the hope.

Why would you want to do that you big meanie!  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users