Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Planet X/Nibiru Believers

bc56

Today i heard voices in my head saying that nibiru had changed course and was not going to hit the earth so you'll believe me right? I mean you believe Nancy Lieder and her voices so i guess you have no reason not to believe me right?

Seriously what are you guys thinking? The lady clearly has skitzophrenia. Do you believe every person that "hears voices" in there head which is exactly what nancy did. All she did was replace "voices" with "aliens" and now somehow she's a contactee...right

do you guys not realize that if something were coming towards earth that is the size of another planet we would see it in the sky. Have you never seen the Hubble Ultra Deep Field Photo? Trust me if there was a planet X we would have seen it years ago. And no the goverment isn't keeping it from us, a regular telescope could see this huge object

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lilly

• digitalartist

• danydandan

• Sir Wearer of Hats

Today i heard voices in my head saying that nibiru had changed course and was not going to hit the earth so you'll believe me right? I mean you believe Nancy Lieder and her voices so i guess you have no reason not to believe me right?

Seriously what are you guys thinking? The lady clearly has skitzophrenia. Do you believe every person that "hears voices" in there head which is exactly what nancy did. All she did was replace "voices" with "aliens" and now somehow she's a contactee...right

do you guys not realize that if something were coming towards earth that is the size of another planet we would see it in the sky. Have you never seen the Hubble Ultra Deep Field Photo? Trust me if there was a planet X we would have seen it years ago. And no the goverment isn't keeping it from us, a regular telescope could see this huge object

I believe you.......but still the possibilities are endless

I just got off the phone with Bill Gates. We have been working on the Nibiru project for nearly two years now. Using a dozen super computers, networked together and with the next generation operating system, "Windows 2012". We have taken input from every astonomical observatory, radio telescope and university departments that deal in Sumerian literature, and have determined that Nibiru is indeed a planet that is racing towards us and will reach Earth on December 21, 2012. Further research shows it to be inhabited and that the size of the planet was miscalculated. It is about the size of a baseball and simulations have indicated it will burn up on entry into our atmosphere.

Even though we will be safe, the Nibblers will perish so please help us collect the money we need to send up a rocket with a net to capture the planet Nibiru and save it's inhabitants. Donate now at 1-800-helpsavenibiru.

bc56, How do you know so much about Nibiru? Have you got a telescope strong enough to see it? Oh, yeah, you'd have to go somewhere in the Southern hemisphere to see it. Do you have the training to be a qualified astronomer that could tell what you are looking at. If Nibiru is really there, at this time it would show up as just another bright spot to an amatuer. I sense you are not qualified. That means you're taking the word of somebody else, who has their own agenda. More brain washing. KennyB

I just got off the phone with Bill Gates. We have been working on the Nibiru project for nearly two years now. Using a dozen super computers, networked together and with the next generation operating system, "Windows 2012". We have taken input from every astonomical observatory, radio telescope and university departments that deal in Sumerian literature, and have determined that Nibiru is indeed a planet that is racing towards us and will reach Earth on December 21, 2012. Further research shows it to be inhabited and that the size of the planet was miscalculated. It is about the size of a baseball and simulations have indicated it will burn up on entry into our atmosphere.

Even though we will be safe, the Nibblers will perish so please help us collect the money we need to send up a rocket with a net to capture the planet Nibiru and save it's inhabitants. Donate now at 1-800-helpsavenibiru.

How much do we have to donate to get the free tote bag?

Nibs

bc56, How do you know so much about Nibiru? Have you got a telescope strong enough to see it? Oh, yeah, you'd have to go somewhere in the Southern hemisphere to see it. Do you have the training to be a qualified astronomer that could tell what you are looking at. If Nibiru is really there, at this time it would show up as just another bright spot to an amatuer. I sense you are not qualified. That means you're taking the word of somebody else, who has their own agenda. More brain washing. KennyB

the only qualification needed is called common sense. Something of that size would be seen coming towards us, you can't possibly argue that fact. We're taking pictures of galaxies and planets bilions of lightyears away yet no sign of this planet x?? don't be dumb kenyb

How much do we have to donate to get the free tote bag?

Nibs

I believe that is the $25 level

Oh, yeah, you'd have to go somewhere in the Southern hemisphere to see it.

this may come as a surprise to you, but there are MANY observatories in the southern hemisphere, try looking up Australian and South American observatories with Google... there isn't any rogue planet heading for Earth...

bc56, It's not me that's being dumb, it's you. You're taking the word of someone you don't know who might have his own agenda. I'm aware there are telescopes in New Zealand that can scan the area where Nibiru should be. I'm also aware that most, if not all, of the big telescopes are owned by governments. Governments are not too well known for releasing information to their sheeple that might cause them to get upset and riot. In addition, to recognise Nibiru would automatically mean accepting the Alien Intervention theory and dooming the theory of evolution. Nibiru is a large body with a lot of gravitation. It does not orbit the sun. It crosses the Solar System between Jupiter and the Asteroid Belt. Even if the Earth happened to be on the other side of the sun from it when it crosses, it is bound to disturb several asteriods in the belt and maybe send one on a collision course with the Earth. That is not the kind of news the PTB want to send to the sheeple. I am not an astronomer. I don't know if Nibiru is there or not. I hope it isn't, but I believe that it is. Don't expect any official news of it if it is. You'll probably be able to see it yourself before the govt and these 'sceptics' admit it. KennyB

bc56, It's not me that's being dumb, it's you. You're taking the word of someone you don't know who might have his own agenda. I'm aware there are telescopes in New Zealand that can scan the area where Nibiru should be. I'm also aware that most, if not all, of the big telescopes are owned by governments. Governments are not too well known for releasing information to their sheeple that might cause them to get upset and riot. In addition, to recognise Nibiru would automatically mean accepting the Alien Intervention theory and dooming the theory of evolution. Nibiru is a large body with a lot of gravitation. It does not orbit the sun. It crosses the Solar System between Jupiter and the Asteroid Belt. Even if the Earth happened to be on the other side of the sun from it when it crosses, it is bound to disturb several asteriods in the belt and maybe send one on a collision course with the Earth. That is not the kind of news the PTB want to send to the sheeple. I am not an astronomer. I don't know if Nibiru is there or not. I hope it isn't, but I believe that it is. Don't expect any official news of it if it is. You'll probably be able to see it yourself before the govt and these 'sceptics' admit it. KennyB

Why do you believe that it is real because your taking the work of someone else as fact??

You are what us ''sheeple''( i like that by the way) call a hypocrite

Have you seen it ???

i can see jupiter from my telescope at school. you dont think i could see planet x? you dont think Anyone, Anywhere would have seen it by now? government conspiracies aside, they dont keep tabs on the millions who own telescopes and shut them up.

and nibiru would have nothing to do with alien intervention. it actually could have just been a large planet seen by the ancients. but thats not the case, as we would have seen it now anyways.

theres actually NO evidence for you to believe in it kenny, and you have nothing backing it up.

Some of the best astronomical arrays are in the Southern Hemisphere, and I'd like to think unlike the scared of your government people who live in America (the "land of the free") that we'd pony up and tell people what we saw, ESPECIALLY if someone says not to.

This is Australia, p***ing in the eye of 'the man' is why 90% of us are here after all.

Some of the best astronomical arrays are in the Southern Hemisphere, and I'd like to think unlike the scared of your government people who live in America (the "land of the free") that we'd pony up and tell people what we saw, ESPECIALLY if someone says not to.

This is Australia, p***ing in the eye of 'the man' is why 90% of us are here after all.

True for you are the sons of ireland

lol nibiru and all that crap was startd by the nut job Zecharia Sitchin and been picked up by bigger nut jobs like Erich Von Daniken. It all new age crap

Agent. Mulder, If your school is in Canada, you couldn't see Nibiru because it's on the other side of the Earth from you. The reason I believe in Nibiru is because Sitchin said it is there. That and because it makes sense. KennyB

Agent. Mulder, If your school is in Canada, you couldn't see Nibiru because it's on the other side of the Earth from you. The reason I believe in Nibiru is because Sitchin said it is there. That and because it makes sense. KennyB

i never said i could, i just stated how i can easily see jupiter, therefore people could Easily see Nibiru.

also, Sitchin was wrong (its been proven how wrong he was, and that it was all on mistranslations and conjecture), and it doesnt make sense. Nothing about it makes sense. where do you make up this ****?

you believe a fruad, and say what he said makes sense, when its based off nothing.

why do you believe this? im sorry you do.

An extrasolar planet rampaging through the solar system in a totally unobservable manner full of aliens who plan on doing terrible things to humanity when they get here makes sense?

It didn't make sense 40 years ago when it happened in Doctor Who, and makes less sense now in this day and age.

True for you are the sons of ireland

You say the nicest things :)

About 5 or 6 years ago Planet X was being loudly proclaimed (by some) as the next apocalypse. However, we are all still here. Take a look at the information here to see why this is the case. Basically, the Earth wasn't destroyed because Planet X (aka Nibiru) simply isn't real.

I know the way to make people believe you. Set up a website, and say you heard it from a Native American Spirit Guide. Works every time.

bc56, It's not me that's being dumb, it's you. You're taking the word of someone you don't know who might have his own agenda.

Is it just me, or is there a small irony there, seeing that the whole Nibiru/Planet XYZ matter was invented, pretty much, by our old friend Zech Sitchin. Although he, of course, doesn't have his own agenda to pursue, of course not.

he just wants to sell books.

:-/

I am afraid KennyB and Sitchin are correct about Niburu. It is there, it is coming, and all those other implausible things that I can't take the time to read up on are also true.

I speak, of course, as an insider. The real reason for the US National Debt is that all the taxpayer dollars go, not to the military industrial complex or the federal reserve, but to pay off all the thousands of graduate students in physics and astronomy.

Think of all the graduate students who book time on telescopes, large and small, for their theses. I know a few personally (who have booked time on southern hemisphere telescopes, by the way; most can be operated remotely) and they never mention Nibiru. Obviously they are all sworn to secrecy about the `forbidden truths' they have observed. Proof of a government cover-up!

I have personally taught ordinary undergraduate students classical mechanics - the very same theories which predict that any orbit remotely like that attributed to Nibiru is impossible. Obviously me and others like me have been sworn into teaching false truths (to protect the real theory of ``the electric universe''). Proof that I am also part of the government cover-up!

But it's not just physics and astronomy students of course; the historians are also in on it. They have the meticulous job of erasing the evidence from all the early civilizations (who had priests who spent years looking at the skies meticulously tracking the stars, planets, moon, etc.).

This cover-up is, of course, ultimately due to the actions of the world-controlling biologists who are determined to protect their precious theory of evolution at all costs. As KennyB points out, if Nibiru is real then evolution is (somehow) bunk - and the biologists can't be having that now, can they?

Want more proof? If you ask any of our resident biologists like Mattshark or Copasetic about Nibiru they will probably claim it is all nonsense.

Truly we are but flies in a web of meticulous intricacy. Secrets and lies! Secrets and lies!

I am afraid KennyB and Sitchin are correct about Niburu. It is there, it is coming, and all those other implausible things that I can't take the time to read up on are also true.

I speak, of course, as an insider. The real reason for the US National Debt is that all the taxpayer dollars go, not to the military industrial complex or the federal reserve, but to pay off all the thousands of graduate students in physics and astronomy....

Hmmm....I can't decide if you are being sarcastic or irrational. Either way, yeah right, and I have a bridge in NYC I'm willing to sell really cheap! :rolleyes:

Hmmm....I can't decide if you are being sarcastic or irrational. Either way, yeah right, and I have a bridge in NYC I'm willing to sell really cheap! :rolleyes:

25 dollars cheap?

anyways i had a laugh at the post above yours! lol