Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The ultimate rebellion against God

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#76    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:40 AM

View PostRon Jeremy, on 27 July 2013 - 04:53 AM, said:

While I was helping out my father at his store today I had a lot of free time, so I browsed through many sites dealing with issues that I was wondering about.

I came to a conclusion: God cannot be reasoned with. I can't get into the detail but evil alone can't describe the attribute of God. There's something else which is equally as bad as evil. When I was contemplating over such possibility, things started making more sense.

Yeah, I don't think it's impossible to persuade God. You can't reason with God. You can't expect God to be rational.

God is the epitome of lunacy.

I would ask if you were serious, but you obviously are.

The sheer irony is absolutely mind- numbing.

#77    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,335 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 28 July 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

I would ask if you were serious, but you obviously are.

The sheer irony is absolutely mind- numbing.

There are whole lot crazier ideas pouring out to the forums. :(

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#78    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 1,067 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:05 PM

Very true. But 'to persuade' someone or something would need a superior level of knowledge of the given situation.

To label the Creator irrational and stricken with lunacy from where we are (as a race - or individual), is apexally illogical in my mind. Especially given the content you have forwarded sofar (your base of argument is imo flawed).

Nothing personal, I mean no offence. Just a meaningless opinion from my part.

#79    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,335 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:57 AM

View PostPhaeton80, on 28 July 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

Very true. But 'to persuade' someone or something would need a superior level of knowledge of the given situation.

To label the Creator irrational and stricken with lunacy from where we are (as a race - or individual), is apexally illogical in my mind. Especially given the content you have forwarded sofar (your base of argument is imo flawed).

Nothing personal, I mean no offence. Just a meaningless opinion from my part.

I guess your place of residence is a quite cozy and safe place. It's not like my childhood place was like Somalia, but the whole place was saturated with abuse and sadism.

You should try reading some works by H.P. Lovecraft.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

#80    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 1,067 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

View PostRon Jeremy, on 29 July 2013 - 01:57 AM, said:

I guess your place of residence is a quite cozy and safe place. It's not like my childhood place was like Somalia, but the whole place was saturated with abuse and sadism.

You should try reading some works by H.P. Lovecraft.

The lust for power and perversion of people, of Man, has nothing to do with the one you slander. Evenmore, it is exactly what Abrahamic religions teach against.

I am aware of the works of Lovecraft.

#81    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,335 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 30 July 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

The lust for power and perversion of people, of Man, has nothing to do with the one you slander. Evenmore, it is exactly what Abrahamic religions teach against.

I am aware of the works of Lovecraft.

You gotta be kidding.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users