Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens

docyabut2

I really don`nt believe in any aliens, however if I did consider it, its because so may people claimed to see these grays that look fish like. Also on watching a show on Raymond Moody `s mirror gazing, there was this one women that saw a vision of three big giant spheres comming up out of the oceans and loading humans on in cacoon stages, trying to save them from some big disaster that was comming, and with those hums and horriabe noises people are now hearing all over the world makes me kind of wonder:)

I not saying aliens came from another star,but what of another evolutionary branch that evolved under the ocean.Man evolved on land from the fish, but what if there was another spiece that evolved under the ocean and has always been here.

If any thing the visions of this women and all those sounds people are hearing would make a really good movie, about a another evolutionary race of beings living deep in the oceans that has always been here, trying to save mankind rather then destroying them.:)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• docyabut2

• JGirl

• Rlyeh

• PeacefulAnarchy

That is a good point. We are still to this day discovering new life forms that live deep in the oceans. So it is possible I suppose. Although I am still more likely to believe that aliens will come from the stars rather than our own oceans.

I will say that the chance of finding a advanced undiscovered and thriving civilisation in our seas is most likely less probable than someone else existing out there in space.

If something advanced existed, they would probally try to explore more regions of the sea, or see what's up by the surface. We haven't found anything to suggest that there exists anyone down there.

Don't believe in Aliens???

What a waste of 'space' that would be :huh:

i believe that if there are aliens visiting here it is more likely they are humans from the future coming back than that they are creatures from other planets.

i don't see other beings having much interest in our species. it makes more sense to me that in the future we will have developed a way to time travel.

The sounds that gets me are the sounds heard in Costa Rica.They sound like metal gears moving and rubbing together.

http://www.costaricanewssite.com/strange-sound-heard-throughout-costa-rica.

The sounds I heard a few weeks ago, were like one person had said ,a fleet of diesel trucks idling next to your home.People have been hearing these type hums for a long time over the world.I remember posting about them last year when I had heard them then.But these sounds that people are now hearing now are different.

All I keep thinking is a vision that a women had of three giant spheres comming up out of the oceans to save mankind.:):)

Aliens.

Edit: pic i wanted to use wasn't working, so now I have nothing useful to add to this thread.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

i believe that if there are aliens visiting here it is more likely they are humans from the future coming back than that they are creatures from other planets.

i don't see other beings having much interest in our species. it makes more sense to me that in the future we will have developed a way to time travel.

Unfortunately time travel will never be a reality. You travel through time but remain in the same spot while the Earth travels around the sun and the whole solar system is moving. In one day the earth moves more than 1.6 million miles in its orbit and the solar system travels more than 12.3 million miles in its orbit around the galactic center.

I think that if we ever get evidence of an alien visitation, ie a real crashed UFO (not a Roswell), I think we might find there is no life inside the UFO whatsoever, unless you can call an intelligent robot life :)

Edited by Englishgent

Unfortunately time travel will never be a reality. You travel through time but remain in the same spot while the Earth travels around the sun and the whole solar system is moving. In one day the earth moves more than 1.6 million miles in its orbit and the solar system travels more than 12.3 million miles in its orbit around the galactic center.

bah!

time travel is not possible right now. you only need to look back one hundred years to see what can become possible in time.

How do you explain these abductions of humans by these fish like beings, if they are humans from the future?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_alien

Percentage of Abduction Reports Featuring Greys by Country, Gray or similar

Australia 50%

Canada 90%

Mainland Western Europe 48%

United Kingdom 12%

USA 43%

Brazil 67%

Edited by docyabut2

The biggest problem would be violating causality.

The sounds I heard a few weeks ago, were like one person had said ,a fleet of diesel trucks idling next to your home.People have been hearing these type hums for a long time over the world.I remember posting about them last year when I had heard them then.But these sounds that people are now hearing now are different.

All I keep thinking is a vision that a women had of three giant spheres comming up out of the oceans to save mankind.:):)

Hums make you think of spheres? Talk about stretching.

Hums make you think of spheres? Talk about stretching.

The hums heard all over the world in the past and I have heard them before,did make me think there is something in the inter earth making them and I accepted the researchers explaination.

(Colliding ocean wavesResearchers from the USArray Earthscope have tracked down a series of infrasonic humming noises produced by waves crashing together and thence into the ocean floor, off the North-West coast of the USA. Potentially, sound from these collisions could travel to many parts of the globe.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

However those awful sounds people are now hearing in Costa Rica and other places lately, sound like metal gears moving and rubbing together,some type of machinery.

How do you explain these abductions of humans by these fish like beings, if they are humans from the future?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_alien

Percentage of Abduction Reports Featuring Greys by Country, Gray or similar

Australia 50%

Canada 90%

Mainland Western Europe 48%

United Kingdom 12%

USA 43%

Brazil 67%

i don't explain them. they are not my experiences to explain.

Well here's my two cents on the whole alien thing. The way I see it its either one of three things- 1. Lies, people can come up with some crazy stuff if they think their is money or at least attention in it for them. And when you consider all the other stuff humans have made up, vampires, werewolves, and so forth this is not that unusual. 2. Madness, sadly their are quite a few insane people in the world, and they see some strange things in their visions, so yeah. 3. Spirits, the things people describe these beings, doing... walking through walls just being one the more extreme examples that I have herd go beyond any known and dare I say unknown power of technology. However for a spirit they would be effortless.

I really don`nt believe in any aliens, however if I did consider it, its because so may people claimed to see these grays that look fish like. Also on watching a show on Raymond Moody `s mirror gazing, there was this one women that saw a vision of three big giant spheres comming up out of the oceans and loading humans on in cacoon stages, trying to save them from some big disaster that was comming, and with those hums and horriabe noises people are now hearing all over the world makes me kind of wonder:)

I not saying aliens came from another star,but what of another evolutionary branch that evolved under the ocean.Man evolved on land from the fish, but what if there was another spiece that evolved under the ocean and has always been here.

If any thing the visions of this women and all those sounds people are hearing would make a really good movie, about a another evolutionary race of beings living deep in the oceans that has always been here, trying to save mankind rather then destroying them.:)

but you beleive in life. right. if so have you ever heard the saying. life finds a way to exsist no matter where it is at.