Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Russian "satanic" cannibals go to trial

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#31    Slorri

Slorri

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

View PostJammer35, on 31 May 2010 - 03:58 PM, said:

These evil people in the article should never see the light of day.

Nor their parents or Quentin Tarantino. Surely someone influenced them. No man is an island.

#32    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,164 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:33 PM

View PostSlorri, on 31 May 2010 - 06:32 PM, said:

Nor their parents or Quentin Tarantino. Surely someone influenced them. No man is an island.

Seems it was religion (satanic) that influienced them.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#33    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,543 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:25 AM

View PostSlorri, on 31 May 2010 - 06:32 PM, said:

Never a truer word Slorri...

Posted Image

#34    Solid Skeptic

Solid Skeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:56 PM

This is terrible, but I don't think things are necessarily getting 'worse' per say. We simply have the technology these days to be more aware of everything that is going on than ever before. Minors or not, I hope they get locked up and get help.

#35    Mantis914

Mantis914

Psychic Spy

• 1,082 posts

• You have shown me a strange image, and they are strange prisoners. Plato

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:26 PM

This reminds me of a few years back of reports of people volunteering to be food for others.  I don't know if it was exactly a "cult" or what it was but I want to say that there were several reports of it going on in Germany.  I just remember that at that time it was being compared to Silence of the Lambs.

#36    theQ

theQ

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:56 AM

This is the sort of mentallity your society cultivates when you have no common goals or unity.

#37    Stygean Hugh

Stygean Hugh

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

• You know, they say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you, it's schizophrenia.

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:03 AM

View PostSlorri, on 26 May 2010 - 06:32 AM, said:

This could well be a trend. Upper class people eating the poor ones. Picking the best parts only. Cooking and eating.

A sign of our time?

Evolution?
:(

Soilent Green is people

Trust no one. Not even Deep Throat.

#38    Antimony

Antimony

Her Most Delicious Purpleness

• 1,537 posts

• It's a Pony!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:42 AM

From the article:

"Investigators say the sect was formed in 2006 and gleaned its knowledge of Satanism from the Internet, initially killing cats and dogs before graduating to homicide."

This is so, so classic. Also found with most serial killers. That's why cases of animal cruelty should be investigated much more seriously.

Posted Image
Claudine went to the Ladies to power her nose.

#39    Amy_143

Amy_143

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:35 PM

This is some crazy messed up stuff!! I know what i say could be taken the wrong way so i apologise but its also quite intriging like how someone could even do that to another human, and what motives they have etc... if you get me?

#40    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:37 PM

It is sad that young people can be so missled by others. There is no Satan, he was created by man to keep other men paying into the christian pocket book. This is sad because in the end no one will remember this and more just like them will have come and gone. These killers should all be put to death, no jail time, right on to death sentance, did they give their victims any time? They should get back what they put out times three! Young people out there should use their own brains for thinking, stop following others! Follow you and only you because you are the only one who can truly make disitions for you!!

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost!"
S. King, IT

#41    Father Of Evolution

Father Of Evolution

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

• I was not; I have been; I am not; I do not mind.

-Epicurus

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:01 AM

This is really sad..  :no:. But this is not new this already happened before when religion (whether christians, muslims, satanists, and other forms of religion) dominated the world, it was called the "Dark Ages".

Spoiler

#42    A. Sair

A. Sair

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

• "Nothing avails but strength, and what we cannot achieve the Fates never bestow." - G.W.Foote

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:19 PM

This is disgusting. Not talking about the crime (well, that is also disgusting; but moving on) but about the way it's being dealt with. I've said again and again, I've held the belief my entire life that there should be no juvenile justice system. If you're old enough to do the crime, you're old enough to do the time. It sickens me again and again that we're letting minors --- who, believe me, know exactly what they're doing --- get a lighter punishment for something that an adult would be imprisoned for life, hell, executed for. Which brings me to another subject: we need to bring back capital punishment! These things have nothing more to give to society. Why let them take up space and breathe valuable air in a prison? How are they going to go on with their lives after being paroled, or whatever may happen? Would you be comfortable with the fact that someone who killed, dismembered and ate four people is walking the streets in your city? Working somewhere, even as a low-paid job, as a waiter, plumber or what have you? The fact that these children have committed this crime --- under the pathetically thin guise of Satanism --- proves that they are done. Finished. Over! The end!

Yes, this isn't the United States but we're not the only ones who need a juvenile justice system overhaul.

And that was my rant for the day.

Posted Image

#43    Uldyssian ul-Diomed

Uldyssian ul-Diomed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:01 PM

Still Andrei Chikatilo was the ugliest.He had a similar way of killing.Man they dont have heart killing those children and eating them.

I'm coming to get you.There is no escapelol

#44    THE_GRINNING MAN

THE_GRINNING MAN

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

• I'M GRINNING ALWAYS&EVERYWHERE!!!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:43 PM

It's logically!Godless hellish commies have become the satanic pseudo-occultists....:td:

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

#45    Fernand0

Fernand0

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:03 PM

Satanists kill 4 people and it's a tragic horror, reviled to it's utmost with front page media coverage. Christians kill thousands of people and no one seems to care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users