Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

Hazzard

I don't know why I bother...

People down below in the valley, and across Phoenix, saw the same lights, which indicates that those lights were just a few miles from the camera, not over the BGR as they were high overhead as indicated by the fact that people down in the valley had watched the lighs as well, and, they were not flares over the BGR either. They should have been an indicator right there that the lights were not flares over the BGR.

Plenty of people from in and around Phoenix would have been able to see the flares that were dropped over the BGR. Enough people recorded the event on video that an actual analysis of the flares has been made possible. That analysis (which you continue to ignore) definitively places the lights over the BGR. Nothing you say can change that.

Another reason why the Air Force initially denied involvement and another is that the Air Force was unable to provide any operational report at all when requested, which indicates that the

A-10s were nowhere over the BGR at 10 PM, but then again, those lights were not indicative of flares from more than 50 miles away.

The A-10's which jettisoned the flares were stationed in Tuscon. Are you trying to say that Lt. Col. Ed Jones, one of the pilots that night, is lying?

There are many indicators that the lights were not flares and others that such lights cannot be seen from the Phoenix area, and I am surprised that those indicators are still being overlooked.

You haven't brought any indicators to the table which refute the analysis of the actual videos which captured the dropping flares. Nor are you capable of bringing such indicators.

And, once again, the 'rate of movement,' of the lights, and you will notice that I didn't say 'rate of decent,' are not indicative of flare drops from more than 50 miles away. In addition, I have provided the elevations of both, Phoenix and of the BGR, and that is very significant as well.

There was no "rate of movement" in those videos except for the clear rate of descent indicative of flares.

Once again, the elevation of the BGR is completely irrelevant to this discussion and your inclusion of said elevation indicates how very little you understand about what is needed for this analysis. Plus, the elevation you gave was for the Gila Bend Air Force Auxiliary Field which isn't really even close to where the flares were dropped in the first place. The test range itself is littered with hills rising to elevations of 2400 ft and more.

But again - This has absolutely no relevance to the discussion because the flares were dropped up in the sky. They aren't buildings..

Tons of indicators, and yet, the dots are not being properly connected, so once again, others who have seen the Air Force demonstration and the earlier sighttings, have said there were no comparison between the events.

Instead of trying to connect unconnectable dots, perhaps you should make an effort to understand the analysis which proves beyond any doubt whatsoever that those are videos of flares dropped over the BGR.

Nope. there were no flares involved. Even at higher altitudes, you are not going to see any flares over the BGR down in the valley, which makes it all the more compellng the lights were not flares over the BGR, but there is more as well.

Yep, flares. You haven't raised any points which would bring the analysis into question. None. And you will never be able to do that because they were flares dropped over the BGR.

Sorry, but I am 'RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!'

Those lights were not flares over the BGR more than 50 miles away, and another indicator was that the Air Force was unable to produce any after action reports when requested and that should have opened some eyes then, especiallyl when the Air Force denied any involvement in the first place.

That should have set off the alarm bells right there!!.

You aren't right on the money at all. You are wrong.

Once again, the photo.

Draw and straight line to the top of the highest building at 1400 feet and note the degrees above the horizone from more than 50 miles away.

Now, place a 3000-foot mountain between the Chicago skyline and the camera. The challenge is the find what happened to the Chicago skyline as it is no longer visible..

Next, elevate yourself 1500 feet higher and try to find what happened to the Chicago skyline.

Where is it? Definitely still not in view.

The photo of Chicago is as worthless in this discussion as the rest of your ridiculous arguments.

--

And for booNy, regarding your earlier post about the effective candlepower of the flares, you were off just a bit...

--

I know that I already responded to this... but...

Oh my, I just now realized that I had said billion... I meant million. 3 zeros don't really matter though do they? :blush:

Thanks (again) for the correction mate.

3 zeros don't really matter though do they? :blush:

Depends on if you're buying or selling. :devil:

BTW, I've just been lurking lately but I would like to express my admiration for some of the posters here, LS, booN, Cz, Peri, psyche. Great stuff fellas, keep it up. :tsu:

BTW, I've just been lurking lately but I would like to express my admiration for some of the posters here, LS, booN, Cz, Peri, psyche. Great stuff fellas, keep it up. :tsu:

Likewise, and I can only concur. The depth of the analysis presented and the attention the detail as well as the astounding breadth of knowledge on display is just incredible *tips hat*!

Cheers,

Badeskov

LOL :lol: I'm a bit embarrassed by that little mistake actually... :blush:

You've been missed S2F, but thanks for the kind words.

Edit: And thanks bade as well. You've also been missed. :tu:

Edited by booNyzarC

Zoiks, that sounds exciting! Trying to find an alternate route to Oz are we? :lol:

It's just cheaper that way. But really I was safe and sound in the mountains.

So, are we back on the Phoenix Lights? <_<

Edit: And thanks bade as well. You've also been missed. :tu:

Thanks BooNy!! I miss this place. I should be in front of my computer by Wednesday and then I should be ready to partake again.

That said, I have truly enjoyed the discussion here during my lurking (sorry, I tried, but I simply don't have the patience to type out long posts on my phone - Czero, you are my hero in that respect; I admire your patience).

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yes bade, I don't know how he does it with that phone either. I'd be lost without my computer. :lol:

It's just cheaper that way. But really I was safe and sound in the mountains.

So, are we back on the Phoenix Lights? <_<

I don't think that Dorothy's Oz is quite the same place... ;)

Yes, back on those videos. Will probably remain so for some time unless a certain bird miraculously realizes how futile his arguments are. What is your take on the analysis and discussion about them? (Aside from disdain... :P )

Yes bade, I don't know how he does it with that phone either. I'd be lost without my computer. :lol:

Me too! Unfortunately my laptop is currently under some restrictions :-(

Yes, back on those videos. Will probably remain so for some time unless a certain bird miraculously realizes how futile his arguments are. What is your take on the analysis and discussion about them? (Aside from disdain... :P )

I will allow to interject myself here, quite shamelessly. Regarding the Phoenix lights, I didn't think one could overdo "the last nail in the coffin" - I now stand corrected ;-)

The ET explanation to that has been buried so deep that even nuclear waste would be envious.

Cheers,,

Badeskov

You have the waist part oh so correct there badeskov ! Cheer`s now get back to Sweetis We need a Bar Keep onboard!

Im takeing here for a little Hop around the planet tonight to Look For Mid !

That said, I have truly enjoyed the discussion here during my lurking (sorry, I tried, but I simply don't have the patience to type out long posts on my phone - Czero, you are my hero in that respect; I admire your patience).

Thanks for the kind words, but I have to let you know that I've been back on a laptop (resurrected old laptop while I wait til I can get new laptop fixed) for a little while now. I do still post from my iPhone occasionally, but if its a long post with pictures, long quotes and coloured links etc., chances are it was done on my laptop.

That said, the old laptop I'm using is on its last legs, so I might be back to only my iPhone sooner than I want... :cry:

Cz

Ugh, I hate that movie BooNy.

I'm at the point where all I can feel is disdain, however before I felt that way, I leaned toward the belief that they were unexplained. After reading all the discussions in the previous threads it does seem to me that they were flares. I think a lot of the time, my hopes in finding that one case overrides my senses and I want so badly to have the proof I tend to not look at the kinds of things you lovely people point out to me. Then you guys open my eyes to the obvious and I'm forced to notice the things which I'd ignored prior. For that I commend and hate you all the same. ^_^ Why can't you brilliant minds just give me one huh? ;) All I need is one people and you get all sciency on me. :P Anyway, that said I think you guys are awesome and I envy your ability to find those little things that many of us don't think to see.

As far as Skyeagle, you guys don't have to respond if you feel you've made your point.

I think we should go back and attempt to discuss the cases brought forth that we can't explain. Czero and LS, what cases have you wondering? Sorry If you've already posted them. Boon, I already know yours, but let's discuss some of those maybe.

I don't know why I bother...

Plenty of people from in and around Phoenix would have been able to see the flares that were dropped over the BGR.

Not from down in the valley, nor main city area below where thousands of people also watched the lights overhead. Once again, have you ever been to Phoenix? And once again, those lights are not indicative of flares and those who have seen flares before, and saw those lights, have said the same thing as well.

Edited by skyeagle409

And you've accounted for the curvature of Earth by doing what?

Ignoring it. That's impressive.

I haven't ignored it at all, and in fact, I pointed out the fact that you can hardly see the top of a 1400-foot building from 50 miles away, which is why I posted the link to the Chicago skyline. The Earth's curvature played a prt in that photo and I am very aware of the curvature of the Earth and long distance,and even short distances as well, and an example can be found in regards to the curvature of the Earth and the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco and its two towers.

Not only that but this photo is meaningless. If you think there is something to see then spell it out so it can be checked and confirmed, or not.

On the contrary, it is RIGHT ON THE MARK, and do you know why? Place a 3000-foot mountain between the camera and Chicago. Bascially, the view from down in the City of Phoenix to the BGR with a mountain between the two,and all of this time you have been focusing on the location of the video and even from the location of the video, there is no way those lights were flares from the BGR.

And, there were very good reasons why I provided you with the elevations of the City of Phoenix, and of the BGR.

Edited by skyeagle409

I wished I had the money to send them all to Phoenix so they can confirm for us all, why flares over the BGR cannot be seen from where many of its citizens saw the lights in the sky. Besides, it has now been confirmed that the lights were NOT flares, but then again, I told them before those lighs were not indicative of flares, nor could they even been seen where many of the folks watched the lights overheard.

And, there were primary reasons why the Air Force could not produce any operational, after action reports for flare drop operations over the BGR when requested. That was a major hint right there that there were no flare drops at the time of the sightings!!

Not from down in the valley, nor main city area below whre thousands of people also watched the lights overhead. Once again, have you ever been to Phoenix? And once again, those lights are not indicative of flares.

Are you ever planning to produce data and evidence to back up your conjecture? Or just more blah blah blah I'M RIGHT ON THE MONEY BECAUSE I CAN CONNECT THE DOTS AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES blah blah blah? So far you haven't produced anything but a lot of unsubstantiated beliefs.

I appreciate the comic relief, but seriously sky... put up or shut up. :hmm:

Are you ever planning to produce data and evidence to back up your conjecture? Or just more blah blah blah I'M RIGHT ON THE MONEY BECAUSE I CAN CONNECT THE DOTS AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES blah blah blah? So far you haven't produced anything but a lot of unsubstantiated beliefs.

You know, that photo of Chicago was just one of a few hints, but it seems that there are those who just cannot see the light, or should I say, lights. Were you even aware that Native Americans living in the Gila Bend Indian Reservation, which is located in a basin between South Mountain and the Estrella Mountain ranges, saw the lights on March 13 right above their heads? They didn't say anythng about flares either. Do you know why?

I guess not since you still thought that the lights were flares over the BGR, but I provided you with several reasons why they were not flares, and you should have took another hint when even the former governor of Arizona dismissed flares as well, and he too, has served in the Air Force.

Edited by skyeagle409

I have enjoyed it as well, as I get the last laugh out of this one and those who laugh last, laughs best.

I haven't even revealed the rest of the story yet, but I have told you already that it has been confirmed that those lights were not flares, and you should have taken that message as a hint. Not playing games, here, but to highlight where skeptics fall short when they don't bother to do their homework properly when they do. And other hints I was handing out aware the photo of Chicago from 50 miles away, the elevations of the City of Phoenix and the BGR, the side profile depiction between the City of Phoenix and the BGR, and still, the skeptics could not make any connections, and instead, posted a bunch of numbers that just didn't fit if you had been to Phoenix..

I might also add that flaws were found in Maccabee's investigative report, which was of no surprise to me because I have been to Phoenix many times before to see that he was off the mark.

More at 11.

Edited by skyeagle409

You know, that photo of Chicago was just one of a few hints, but it seems that there are those who just cannot see the light, or should I say, lights. Were you even aware that Native Americans living in the Gila Bend Indian Reservation, which is located in a basin between South Mountain and the Estrella Mountain ranges, saw the lights on March 13 right above their heads? They didn't say anythng about flares either. Do you know why?

I guess not since you still thought that the lights were flares over the BGR, but I provided you with several reasons why they were not flares, and you should have took another hint when even the former governor of Arizona dismissed flares as well, and he too, has served in the Air Force.

In all honesty skyeagle, you can take your hints and carefully place them into a dark personal place. Your hints are simply subterfuge. You don't have any answers and you are stalling. You don't have any data and you are presenting a mirage that you hope will suffice. You don't have anything at all; except unsubstantiated belief and passé colloquialisms.

I'm assuming anyway, because that is all you have given us about this case. Do you have anything of substance?

I have enjoyed it as well, as I get the last laugh out of this one and I haven't even revealed the rest of the story yet, but I did tell you already that it has confirmed that those lights were not flares, and you should have taken that as a hint. Not playing games, but to highlight where skeptics fall short when they don't bother to do their homework properly when they do.

More at 11.

If you can prove that these weren't flares, I'll happily accept it. That is the way evidence works with open minded and honest people. If you can present evidence which is compelling and convincing, I will accept it. Continue to produce absolutely nothing but ridiculous games (yes, despite your objections, games. That is all you are producing... GAMES.) and I will continue to point out your foolishness.

Symington: I saw a UFO in the Arizona sky

AVIATION SAFETY

November 09, 2007

By Fife Symington Special to CNN

In 1997, during my second term as governor of Arizona, I saw something that defied logic and challenged my reality. I witnessed a massive delta-shaped, craft silently navigate over Squaw Peak, a mountain range in Phoenix, Arizona. It was truly breathtaking. I was absolutely stunned because I was turning to the west looking for the distant Phoenix Lights. To my astonishment this apparition appeared; this dramatically large, very distinctive leading edge with some enormous lights was traveling through the Arizona sky.

As a pilot and a former Air Force Officer, I can definitively say that this craft did not resemble any man-made object I'd ever seen. And it was certainly not high-altitude flares because flares don't fly in formation.

My link

Edited by skyeagle409

In all honesty skyeagle, you can take your hints and carefully place them into a dark personal place.

How amusing that not one skeptic has been able to connect any dots despite the number of hints, which have already been verifed.

Symington: I saw a UFO in the Arizona sky

AVIATION SAFETY

November 09, 2007

By Fife Symington Special to CNN

In 1997, during my second term as governor of Arizona, I saw something that defied logic and challenged my reality. I witnessed a massive delta-shaped, craft silently navigate over Squaw Peak, a mountain range in Phoenix, Arizona. It was truly breathtaking. I was absolutely stunned because I was turning to the west looking for the distant Phoenix Lights. To my astonishment this apparition appeared; this dramatically large, very distinctive leading edge with some enormous lights was traveling through the Arizona sky.

As a pilot and a former Air Force Officer, I can definitively say that this craft did not resemble any man-made object I'd ever seen. And it was certainly not high-altitude flares because flares don't fly in formation.

My link

Come on Sky, are you being purposely misleading or did you honestly not know?

There were two distinct events involved in the incident: a triangular formation of lights seen to pass over the state, and a series of stationary lights seen in the Phoenix area. The United States Air Force identified the second group of lights as flares dropped by A-10 Warthog aircraft that were on training exercises at the Barry Goldwater Range in southwest Arizona.

Link

There were two (or more, considering the testimonies) separate incidents, the 'flares' are not the same as the triangle shaped lights that were seen. Why do you persist in confusing the two?

Edited by Slave2Fate

How amusing that not one skeptic has been able to connect any dots despite the number of hints, which have already been verifed.

If you are talking about the Fife Symington stuff, we are discussing different events. Tell me skyeagle... what time was good ol' Fife's sighting? And what time were the flare videos we've been discussing filmed?

Come on Sky, are you being purposely misleading or did you honestly not know?

Link

There were two (or more, considering the testimonies) separate incidents, the 'flares' are not the same as the triangle shaped lights that were seen. Why do you persist in confusing the two?

He knows. He is just doing his thing by trying to confuse the matter like when he kept on about the MacArthur quote long after he was proven wrong. Pretty sad that a grown man can't just admit when he is wrong and move on to more productive things.

If you can prove that these weren't flares, I'll happily accept it.

I already have, but it seems that there were very important hints that were definitely ignored..