Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#106    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 20 May 2013 - 02:53 AM, said:

Right. So another claim that cannot be verified and is probably just hot air. The field of UFOlogy is full of those.

Busted. You don't even know who John Carpenter is. Another vague dismissive statement.

#107    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

Reminder to self. Ignore the vague dismissive people who should really be looking for employment. They are here to just be argumentative and flame for their own a lot of time on my hands entertainment

#108    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,786 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 20 May 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

Busted. You don't even know who John Carpenter is. Another vague dismissive statement.

But I do, however, that has no bearing on that there is no evidence for the claims made. And it is duly noted that you skipped everything else commented on.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#109    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,786 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:06 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 20 May 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

Reminder to self. Ignore the vague dismissive people who should really be looking for employment. They are here to just be argumentative and flame for their own a lot of time on my hands entertainment

Good plan. Go ahead and ignore the people that knows this subject and has done real research so you can keep dreaming and believing.

If I were you I would do my best to learn and certainly have some ways to go yet on your "research", that much is obvious - embarrassingly obvious.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#110    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,477 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

Its Like that saying ! " You Get out of what you Put Into " Im getting Out !

This is a Work in Progress!

#111    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:12 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 20 May 2013 - 07:06 AM, said:

Good plan. Go ahead and ignore the people that knows this subject and has done real research so you can keep dreaming and believing.

It should be no surprise that someone is harassing people like me. I'm exposing "Aliens - Long Arms" , "Underside of Disc" , "Matching Saucers" , "Wrinkled Skin ETs." I have yet to get to UFO Beams and all these US defense contractors developing beam weaponry.

I believe what I am posting does have a ring of truth to it and it's p***ing somebody off. All I can do in this thread is just say hey, it's happening to me. Maybe it's happening to somebody else.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 21 May 2013 - 05:22 AM.

#112    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,175 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 21 May 2013 - 05:12 AM, said:

I believe what I am posting does have a ring of truth to it and it's p***ing somebody off.

No offence TSR but I don't believe that for a second. I don't believe that anyone would get p***ed off at someone compiling data that is already available to the public. That doesn't make any sense. It's hardly like you are dropping government secrets on us.

Unless you are trying to gather sympathy to bolster your claims. You know, the old 'I'm just trying to get the truth out to the people and I'm being threatened and harassed by "The Man".' That has all the bells and whistles of a tired old Hollywood cliche' not to mention the issue of paranoia that it brings to the mix.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#113    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,684 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:51 AM

I'm exposing "Aliens - Long Arms" , "Underside of Disc" , "Matching Saucers" , "Wrinkled Skin ETs."

you're just spamming

#114    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,786 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

It should be no surprise that someone is harassing people like me.

Yes, and by all means of respect, but it should be no surprise either that it is your own mind harassing you. As exposing

I'm exposing "Aliens - Long Arms" , "Underside of Disc" , "Matching Saucers" , "Wrinkled Skin ETs." I have yet to get to UFO Beams and all these US defense contractors developing beam weaponry.

this is by no means new, nor will it be a threat to anybody. It is public information that you are without one iota of critique posting. It is not even interesting as you when you post something that is even the slightest technical, it is obvious you simply do not have the mean to comprehend, let alone convey it. So no, the only one fooling you is yourself and it is rather obvious.

I believe what I am posting does have a ring of truth to it and it's p***ing somebody off.

Yes, as as if you were screaming to the heavens that the moon is made of blue cheese. You will be p***ing the same amount of people off.....

All I can do in this thread is just say hey, it's happening to me. Maybe it's happening to somebody else.

You can say that all you want, but I simply do not believe it. Your information does simply not warrant this by a long shot, you cannot explain what exactly is happening to you are how and you do not understand the underlying physics to even begin to make that assessment.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#115    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:34 PM

I genuinely believe you should get tested for underlying mental health issues & I'm not trying to be smart here either.

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#116    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

It should be no surprise that someone is harassing people like me. I'm exposing "Aliens - Long Arms" , "Underside of Disc" , "Matching Saucers" , "Wrinkled Skin ETs." I have yet to get to UFO Beams and all these US defense contractors developing beam weaponry.

I believe what I am posting does have a ring of truth to it and it's p***ing somebody off. All I can do in this thread is just say hey, it's happening to me. Maybe it's happening to somebody else.

You do realize that if you were posting any material of a sensitive nature, you would have disappeared after your first post.  If the entities you believe are there really are there, you are being allowed to post because it's not valid and helps to hide the truth.

Or perhaps it's just too much stock put into stories that have nothing to support them.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#117    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 21 May 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

you're just spamming

Yeah, I'm not sure why all his "research" threads aren't being merged into 1 big pile o' crap thread.  It's getting ridiculous.

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#118    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

View PostHMS Dreadnought, on 21 May 2013 - 02:34 PM, said:

I genuinely believe you should get tested for underlying mental health issues & I'm not trying to be smart here either.

The symptoms "topsecretresearch" describe are common with schizophrenics, as is the delusion that they have been "selected" by some invisible organization for harassment by unexplainable torture devices.

Anyone can see that "topsecretresearch" has done nothing more than copy stuff he found on the Internet and posted it here.

#119    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,948 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:46 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 18 May 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

I'm going to use the busted CIA spy's picture as my profile photo just to rub it in. :st

Good choice, he does look like he is about to facepalm.

Think about it. Bad blonde wig, old style buying up agents in the digital age?

This is a political stunt. Move out of the 70's Stu. Cloaks and daggers have been replaced with keyboards and mice. If you read the news, Russia has been cooking  up this storm for a while now.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#120    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,948 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:07 AM

Yes, well, I do not think most realised you were in possession of incredibly solid evidence such as this:

Posted Image

I mean if that leaked out, you could just, well, you just would wouldn't you, and then it would be all like you know, and then some...........

Bade, Haz, S2F, Seeder, Source, I think I am now a hard core believer after seeing this (source, you need someone to explain the pic, it's worth it) what do you reckon guys, it seems we were wrong all along. With information like this in my face I feel such a fool for ever doubting the idea of ET on earth.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users