Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What if Dinosaurs kept evolving?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#46    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

• If you stare into the abyss,the abyss stares back into you

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 16 May 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

Like I said, verifiable.

How does one refute something which hasn't been confirmed in the first place?
The link talks about mainstream reports from scientists and archaeologists right up until the early 20th century, when the Java Man was found and there was a consensus that tertiery man could not have existed, yes it was a consensus.

When Java man was found and after the pilt down missing link forgery, the evolutionist at that point of time beleived that these were the ancestors of HSS and HSS evolved from them so HSS could not have been around when these other hominids were around i.e Only one hominid per era. The modern evolutionists/Storytellers have long since dropped this idea and now openly acknowledge that multiple hominids could have co-existed and they have dumped the linear evolution tree. But even after the correction, tertiery man is still held to be impossible by the evolutionist.
Though their premise of discarding all the eivdence and forgetting scientific literature regarding evidence of tertiary man, has been wrong and withdrawn, they still stick to the conclusion.

#47    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

View PostZeta Reticulum, on 17 May 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

If they did evolve, they would probably look something like the reptilian aliens which have been said to visit earth throughout the past.

No real reason to think they would have become humanoid.  They branched off a bit too early for that to happen, I think.

#48    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:54 PM

View PostPlatypusFury, on 15 May 2013 - 07:39 AM, said:

I've been pondering a theory and I would like other's opinions. Obviously it would take a very long time for Dinosaurs to achieve any where near the intelligence of humans, but what would this planet be like if Dinosaurs were allowed to evolve to the point where they could invent, communicate and thrive as well as humans do. Basically think of dinosaurs as our Australopithecus.

This is my first post and am sorry if this has been touched on before.

This is somewhat absurd.
For one , what if, is pointless.  Its almost like saying what if leprechauns evolved with mayans would humans still exist.  

Second, birds are direct descendants of dinosaurs so are lizards,  iguanas, aligators, its remnants in mutating genomes which ultimately branched I to mammals and down one far off beaten branch ,..humans.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#49    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,920 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

the reason evolution was successful in plain and simple peanutism :

Posted Image

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#50    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,266 posts

• Question everything

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:24 PM

View PostHarsh86_Patel, on 17 May 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

The link talks about mainstream reports from scientists and archaeologists right up until the early 20th century, when the Java Man was found and there was a consensus that tertiery man could not have existed, yes it was a consensus.

When Java man was found and after the pilt down missing link forgery, the evolutionist at that point of time beleived that these were the ancestors of HSS and HSS evolved from them so HSS could not have been around when these other hominids were around i.e Only one hominid per era. The modern evolutionists/Storytellers have long since dropped this idea and now openly acknowledge that multiple hominids could have co-existed and they have dumped the linear evolution tree. But even after the correction, tertiery man is still held to be impossible by the evolutionist.
Though their premise of discarding all the eivdence and forgetting scientific literature regarding evidence of tertiary man, has been wrong and withdrawn, they still stick to the conclusion.

Funny you should mention all that. I'm currently reading a book on the history of the very subject. The conclusion has changed so many times it isn't funny. You forgot to mention the numerous finds which were initially believed to be tertiary and subsequently found to be of later date, and vice versa. Highly enlightening as to just how much evidence the anti-Darwinians have been willing...no, eager to discard, too.

None of which of course addresses the point that all of the reports cited by cremo continue to exist in isolation with no corroboration and in many cases nothing to prove that the alleged finds even occurred.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#51    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,373 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

Nowadays there are several hundred links between the other apes and men known.

#52    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 17 May 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

the reason evolution was successful in plain and simple peanutism :

Posted Image

Speak for yourself.
Ive ditched many people and traveled to amazing places alone . Smartest thing ive ever done.
People drag you down. Doesnt matter how close some may be. Theyll complain and p*** all over your picnic , even once it sucks.

People need to start being more independent!

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#53    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,920 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:15 PM

View PostSheep Smart, on 17 May 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Speak for yourself.
Ive ditched many people and traveled to amazing places alone . Smartest thing ive ever done.
People drag you down. Doesnt matter how close some may be. Theyll complain and p*** all over your picnic , even once it sucks.

Charlie-Brown-422x580.jpg

Chuck feels for you .....

~

~

#54    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

Speak for yourself.

So true. We are all responsible as individuals for our choices and actions as sentient beings hence we have a rather special brain. A group or mob action is just an abdication of that responsibility. If you don't live by your own rules you will have a troubled conscience.... if of course one of these was originally fitted....

#55    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:12 AM

Speak for yourself.

View Postlaver, on 17 May 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

So true. We are all responsible as individuals for our choices and actions as sentient beings hence we have a rather special brain. A group or mob action is just an abdication of that responsibility. If you don't live by your own rules you will have a troubled conscience.... if of course one of these was originally fitted....

I take it you both missed the part where this was being used as a quick quip describing one of the reasons for evolutionary success, not as some sort of personal affirmation irrelevant to the topic?

#56    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,920 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:11 AM

human evolution would have been stuck back in the stone age without the domestication of the humble bovine, canine, feline, equus, fowls among others now relegated to forms of 'lower animals'

how soon we forget ...

~

~

#57    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,864 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:21 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 18 May 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

human evolution would have been stuck back in the stone age without the domestication of the humble bovine, canine, feline, equus, fowls among others now relegated to forms of 'lower animals'

how soon we forget ...

Dogs were first. (How you could name cows before dogs is beyond me...)

...unless you're suggesting there was some sort of Cave Cow, that lived with early man, and helped them hunt and to protect their clan. That would be awesome. And that /is/ clearly what you're suggesting. I mean, there's not one iota of evidence that shows it's not true, so it obviously happened.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#58    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

Cave cow was too advanced to have been descended from Earth cows.  Early pictographs on walls show cave cow in strange, aircraft/spaceship-like objects, holding what can only be primitive cow prods (with pointy tips instead of electricity), which is an obvious example of lost technology attempting to be regained in a "cargo cult" style.  I feel we have sufficient evidence to validate the Cave Cow Extra-Terrestrial Contact hypothesis.

#59    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:30 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 18 May 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

how soon we forget ...
We are just fresh out of the stoneage. And yet there is a major gap missing in human history. You know the one where we were able to erect multi ton mathematically alighned precision cut granite and diorite  architecture etc etc all without having invented the wheel or tools other than flint ax.

#60    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 18 May 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

I take it you both missed the part where this was being used as a quick quip describing one of the reasons for evolutionary success, not as some sort of personal affirmation irrelevant to the topic?

Id like to report a clean up on isle 12. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users