Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who did not vote?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

When "change" equals added taxation in a few new ways, that doesn't sound so appealing, does it?

#32    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,214 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 09 November 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

Of course they molest people. Ive litteraly seen grown women crying after having thier private parts grouped.

In any other situation, people would have been arrested for doing the exact same things the TSA does. And lets not even get into all the property they steal from people as well. Admitted no less. Damn right Im angry that cause of some supposed men in caves half way around the world have been able to remove our constitutional rights.

BTW one idiot who took the issue of rape lightly in no way represents the majority of christians. Who's angry now? LOL

Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#33    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

I seriously considered not voting at all, but decided to vote AGAINST the status quo, and against several candidates here on the local level.

It turns out I may have helped defeat the idiot Allen West.  Hope so, anyway, as they are still counting and recounting.

#34    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,214 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 09 November 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

I seriously considered not voting at all, but decided to vote AGAINST the status quo, and against several candidates here on the local level.

It turns out I may have helped defeat the idiot Allen West.  Hope so, anyway, as they are still counting and recounting.

Please tell me he was running for Mayor, and you live in Quahog, Rhode Island.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#35    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,415 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

View PostChasingtherabbit, on 09 November 2012 - 02:16 PM, said:

and it would make sense that conservatives and even many Christians do not take sexual assault serious, sick, they blame it on the female, say things like keep the rape baby, and god meant for it!!!!

and this is the real reason they lost...
Hey man, that was not a "conservative" opinion. That was one conservatives opinion and he lost accordingly. Why would you think that's a view held dear by conservatives? C'mon now.
The TSA has been guilty of less than honorable actions. If it were ANY other situation you'd call the cops on someone. They have a federal right to grope. Apparently the guidelines of appropriateness are very loose in that agency.
And I'm not sure that wolverine was talking about the movie but even if he was that movie was hilarious. The number one concern on the presidents agenda was a lack of Taco Bells. We're not quite idiocracy yet but that movie takes place in 500 years from now. I dunno, any things possible...

Posted Image

#36    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostSakari, on 08 November 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

They are waiting for 2016......A certain woman from Alaska......They new she could not beat Obama, trust me, it is planned.
This certain woman from Alaska wouldn't win in any Century,and will not in 2016.

If thats the best the Republicans can do then looks like another Democrat president after Obama.

Edited by shaddow134, 09 November 2012 - 10:09 PM.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#37    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 09 November 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

This certain woman from Alaska wouldn't win in any Century,and will not in 2016.

If thats the best the Republicans can do then looks like another Democrat president after Obama.

By then Paul Ryan and Rand Paul will have a lot more experience, so we'll see.

#38    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,214 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users