Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

Anyone feel like something big is going to ha

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#121    Kevin28

Kevin28

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

My friend in real life can do it at will and he said the next time I try it to try to let go of this world. Not sure what else I can do.

Edited by kevink, 06 November 2012 - 04:11 PM.

#122    blind pew

blind pew

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 September 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

Collapse of the euro ,with worldwide bank collapse . Chaos . So they keep saying. Take money out of the bank,and stash it for emergency cash .
I would.... IF I HAD ANY!!!!!

#123    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,789 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

View Postkevink, on 12 September 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

Anyone feel like something big is going to happen? Like a big storm or something? I just have the feeling...
Turns out you were right,Sandy hit the coast and hit it hard.Yup guess your feelings were correct.

#124    Kevin28

Kevin28

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

Hey, I think i did it but I dont know if it was a dream or not cause it didnt seem to be on earth...someone said I was in a thought realm when i tried to ask and trying to talk about merging dimensions and had to do with string theory...thats when i woke up..but there was alot more than this  much info going on to be a dream.. So this feeling Ive been having may be this..

#125    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

To All,

To those who can feel, sense, know - can you feel the up tempo on energies coming in at the moment ? I'm picking up on the 21 dec- 3/4th jan window - it's there, now. coming in.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#126    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 24 November 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

To All,

To those who can feel, sense, know - can you feel the up tempo on energies coming in at the moment ? I'm picking up on the 21 dec- 3/4th jan window - it's there, now. coming in.

we are totally in sync.. this is from the eclipse i think.. thats what really got the wheel turning.. so i am looking at the 28 nov eclipse in a few days as that has something to do with it.. and of course the 12 12 12 date.. as we know time has accellerated so dramatically (especially the last half of this year), that what took years before, to come into existence now takes minutes..  lets hope it lasts..

Edited by with bells on, 24 November 2012 - 11:14 PM.

#127    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

View Postwith bells on, on 24 November 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

we are totally in sync.. this is from the eclipse i think.. thats what really got the wheel turning.. so i am looking at the 28 nov eclipse in a few days as that has something to do with it.. and of course the 12 12 12 date.. as we know time has accellerated so dramatically (especially the last half of this year), that what took years before, to come into existence now takes minutes..  lets hope it lasts..

good stuff we are in sync :tu: the acceleration has been crazy the past couple of weeks esp... to those feeling it and in sync with this message, no matter how low or hard  a punch it packs, it will come higher again and smooth out, nothing energetic in this time right now is a permanent flow. Just focus on finding away to ground beyond what you typically have known. There is nothing wrong with anything that pushes us to improve such techniques. Either fry or ground Lol.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 24 November 2012 - 11:24 PM.

*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#128    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 24 November 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

To All,

Yep!  Even when not meditating on chakras, I've been vibrating like crazy.  I'll get 10 minutes in, and wham, they hit me out of nowhere.  Or if I lay down for a nap, I'll get the loud "1000 waterfalls" rush over me very suddenly.

#129    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

View PostB Randomly, on 24 November 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

Yep!  Even when not meditating on chakras, I've been vibrating like crazy.  I'll get 10 minutes in, and wham, they hit me out of nowhere.  Or if I lay down for a nap, I'll get the loud "1000 waterfalls" rush over me very suddenly.

good you're in sync too.

Posted Image

#130    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

btw dreaming dimensions have been rotten until recently, purging things, only just now levelling up - expect improvements there too and in sleep quality for near short term, take the rest u can get. It's all good :)

Posted Image

#131    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,938 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:01 AM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 24 November 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

btw dreaming dimensions have been rotten until recently, purging things, only just now levelling up - expect improvements there too and in sleep quality for near short term, take the rest u can get. It's all good :)
Oh god I hope so.... I have been about ready to break out the CA poppy extract. Between like 11-3 I have been waking up. Sleeping very bad lately but still dreaming in floods. I don't even have enough time to write them all down.

Oh god I hope so.... I have been about ready to break out the CA poppy extract. Between like 11-3 I have been waking up. Sleeping very bad lately but still dreaming in floods. I don't even have enough time to write them all down.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#132    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,339 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:10 AM

yes i have that feeling something is going to happen.i cant explain it but i think something will hit the earth.

#133    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Yeah, near permanent background buz, but not much with mediatation..
Not sure how one is able to put dates on this.. But I have the 18th, 19'th Nov as when there was a deffinate change in my underlying dream themes, so a deffinate shift happened around-about then I think.. Co-insides with when I started an Affirmation though.

#134    MistyW

MistyW

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

Could it just be the hype still going on about 2012? I'm not sure what I feel. Even if something did happen, there's not much I can change, might as well still live life as usual. We cannot control the fate of the universe nor the world.

#135    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Yesterday, I dreamed about a meteor hit a building nearby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users