Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michigan school

Voyager10

When I was in high school in the metro Detroit area, I heard about this place. I'll just tell as I heard it, make of it what you will: Supposedly it was an old military school at which the kids rioted and burned it to the ground. There were tunnels underneath the school where Satan worshippers conducted rituals. Periodically, police would be sent throughout the tunnels to locate any Satan worshippers and remove them from the tunnels.

That being said obviously its very far-fetched, but I'm convinced that the building at least physically existed, even if the rest of it is fiction. A friend swore that he'd been there before with some of his friends and I asked him to show me the place, and we spent a lot of time trying to drive around to find it, but couldn't find it. He speculated that because it had been in ruins when he went there last, it had perhaps been torn down. I remember he described the remnants of an indoor pool.

If anyone knows what this place might have been, I'd curious to know. Thanks.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolf MacCanine

• Voyager10

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can suggest at the moment is to look through this:

http://www.udmercy.edu/news_events/inthene...-06_haunted.pdf

I don't have much time right now to look through it all to see if I can pinpoint it for you,as I'm about to head out to work,but it is a decent list of sites throughout Michigan that are supposed to be haunted.

Edit to add: Apparently that Pdf file is incomplete. There's a lot of empty pages after some of the placenames beginning with "O". So,here's another site that has a good listing: http://theshadowlands.net/places/michigan.htm

Edited by Wolf MacCanine