Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

$100,000 Reward for Proof of an ET Spacecraft

james fox ufo et spacecraft proof reward

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#91    meteorlima

meteorlima

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:08 AM

Steve Colbern Author of Lab Analysis of metal samples......http://www.linkedin....lbern/20/80/6b7

#92    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,288 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:20 AM

View Postmeteorlima, on 04 March 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

Steve Colbern Author of Lab Analysis of metal samples......http://www.linkedin....lbern/20/80/6b7

So? A linked profile only goes so far - his work has to speak for itself. And sadly it does.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#93    meteorlima

meteorlima

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:31 AM

"Not of This Earth"...UFO researcher Art Campbell rediscovers 1947 UFO Crash Site on the Plains Of San Augustine,New Mexico....http://ufocrashbook....ufo_midwest.pdf

#94    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,288 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:43 AM

View Postmeteorlima, on 04 March 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

"Not of This Earth"...UFO researcher Art Campbell rediscovers 1947 UFO Crash Site on the Plains Of San Augustine,New Mexico....http://ufocrashbook....ufo_midwest.pdf

PP. 10:

The results of the pendulum test indicate that samples W-1 and W-6 may still be emitting gravitational, or magnetic energy, which greatly increases the probability these samples are nanotechnological “smart metals” and of probable alien origin as well.

Say what? And how was that measured? Good grief! Frankly, that article is junk from start to end.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#95    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:45 AM

You've already put this one up and I called it buried garbage.  That upset you so to "prove" the claims you put up that BS "analysis".  Bade's already responded to it but I'll add that I can't see anything to alter what I said.  It's just trash that got buried out in the middle of nowhere, probably from White Sands.  Did you even bother to actually read that analysis or were you too busy being an FTB to do so?  If you did read it, do you have the background to understand it?  In fact, do you have any sort of background in science and/or engineering at all?

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#96    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,288 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:57 AM

View PostKludge808, on 04 March 2013 - 03:45 AM, said:

You've already put this one up and I called it buried garbage.  That upset you so to "prove" the claims you put up that BS "analysis".  Bade's already responded to it but I'll add that I can't see anything to alter what I said.  It's just trash that got buried out in the middle of nowhere, probably from White Sands.  Did you even bother to actually read that analysis or were you too busy being an FTB to do so?  If you did read it, do you have the background to understand it?  In fact, do you have any sort of background in science and/or engineering at all?

Yeah, if I got an analysis that shoddy back I would refuse to pay for it. It is pretty bad.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#97    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 04 March 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

PP. 10:

Say what? And how was that measured? Good grief! Frankly, that article is junk from start to end.

Cheers,
Badeskov
Hi, Bade, and welcome to the ward ... er, thread.  Meteorlima is thoroughly convinced that the St. Augustin Plains site is a definite UFO crash and no one - absolutely no one - will convince him otherwise.  All those trace elements that don't add up to squat?  Oooh, Alien Tech!  I say surface contaminants and/or contaminants in the base alloy.

Yeah, if I got an analysis that shoddy back I would refuse to pay for it. It is pretty bad.
It's not just shoddy work it's ludicrous.  But it was also done by another FTB so I guess we should expect that.

Hmmm ... not being able to focus at magnifications higher than x15,000 ... or discovering that higher magnifications pretty much sealed the deal of a lack of alien manufacture.  I loved the one conclusion when it was determined to be pretty basic aluminum - not satisfactory for primary structure of an alien craft but definitely good for an interior bulkhead.  Oh, My Freakin' Gawd!  Where do these people come from?

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#98    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:19 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 04 March 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

Indeed. I like this one (pp. 7 and 8):

Say what? Is their equipment broken or what? How can one not focus? We regularly do such and I have yet to encounter that problem. Oh well, the rest of the report aren't exactly of the quality I would expect if I sent a sample for analysis.

Cheers,
Badeskov

I was quite taken with the visual dating. All pieces submitted are apparently dated to 1947. I'd love to see that determined.

He seems to be fond of that particular excuse, he used it when he had an Alien hair sample.

Steve Colbern's Preliminary Analysis

The following comments and images relate directly to the hair Erik and I found, saved and then mailed some time later toSteve Colbern. The hair remained in the zip lock style bag and was placed into a mailing envelope and then mailed directly to his lab.

Steve Colbern: "After seeing the sample at 500X magnification, I think it might be a real hair, but with a much finer cellular structure than most human hairs; of course more tests will still have to be done to make sure of this."

LINK

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#99    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

View Postmeteorlima, on 04 March 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

LOL, I have a Linked in profile, you write it yourself.

How's this for a reference?

Fugitive Colbern Is Ordered to Return to California to Face Weapons Charge

The 35-year-old biochemist has been held without bond in a federal facility in Phoenix since May 12. He was arrested that day in Oatman, Ariz., on charges stemming from his scuffle with federal marshals who had tracked him there.

John Hannah, Colbern's lawyer, told reporters after the hearing that he does not believe his client is connected with the bombing.

The U.S. attorney's office has refused to comment on any possible link between Colbern's arrest and the Oklahoma terrorist attack.

At an earlier court hearing, U.S. Atty. Janet Napalitano said Colbern's case in Arizona was based only on charges stemming from his arrest.

Colbern was arrested in July in Upland during a traffic stop. Police said Colbern was found carrying a knife and an illegal weapon. When an officer attempted to arrest Colbern, he put up such a struggle that five other officers were needed to subdue him, according to court records.

In Colbern's car, officers said they found an array of firearms and ammunition.

LINK

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#100    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:25 AM

I cannot see in that article where it mentioned the samples found in the abandoned camp fire. But I think we might know why that detail was omitted?

#101    meteorlima

meteorlima

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

Images of dig at crash site and what was found plus more information...@...http://s251.beta.pho...orlima/library/

#102    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,288 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

View Postmeteorlima, on 04 March 2013 - 04:27 AM, said:

Images of dig at crash site and what was found plus more information...@...http://s251.beta.pho...orlima/library/

Sigh....

#103    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,288 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:30 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 04 March 2013 - 04:19 AM, said:

I was quite taken with the visual dating. All pieces submitted are apparently dated to 1947. I'd love to see that determined.

He seems to be fond of that particular excuse, he used it when he had an Alien hair sample.

Steve Colbern's Preliminary Analysis

The following comments and images relate directly to the hair Erik and I found, saved and then mailed some time later toSteve Colbern. The hair remained in the zip lock style bag and was placed into a mailing envelope and then mailed directly to his lab.
Steve Colbern: "After seeing the sample at 500X magnification, I think it might be a real hair, but with a much finer cellular structure than most human hairs; of course more tests will still have to be done to make sure of this."

LINK

Well, to call his report flawed is being rather polite. It is outright ludicrous.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#104    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:40 AM

View PostKludge808, on 04 March 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

Hi, Bade, and welcome to the ward ... er, thread.  Meteorlima is thoroughly convinced that the St. Augustin Plains site is a definite UFO crash and no one - absolutely no one - will convince him otherwise.  All those trace elements that don't add up to squat?  Oooh, Alien Tech!  I say surface contaminants and/or contaminants in the base alloy.

It's not just shoddy work it's ludicrous.  But it was also done by another FTB so I guess we should expect that.

Hmmm ... not being able to focus at magnifications higher than x15,000 ... or discovering that higher magnifications pretty much sealed the deal of a lack of alien manufacture.  I loved the one conclusion when it was determined to be pretty basic aluminum - not satisfactory for primary structure of an alien craft but definitely good for an interior bulkhead.  Oh, My Freakin' Gawd!  Where do these people come from?

Well I guess at least we can say meteorlima is honest about being Wades unofficial PR manager. Who Is Meteor Lima? LINK. There seems to be something of a vicious circle happening there. Interesting the way Colbern describes himself as a Chemist/Scientist, I am not sure of his position at YTCA, he is not in the management technical team, but I am offering meteorlima the benefit of the doubt in that he is an employee of some description there. He lists "Chemist" at YTCA and "Scientist" at Alien Scalpel, abbreviated as AS. And considering the uses they are looking at for this technology, it truly does seem difficult to fathom them taking Colbern's ideals on board. Gas pressurisation measurement of containers and rooms seem to be the main use of this product.

LINK - YTCA Management Team

I wonder how they feel about Colbern doing a little moonlighting?

Steve Colbern is the Chief Scientist at Applied Silicone, and also at Alien and Scalpel Research. I wrote about the latter in my posting about the International UFO Congress near Phoenix in February:

One vendor doing a great business was A&S, "Alien and Scalpel Research," promising "scientific analysis of alien implants and UFO crash debris." I do not know how much they are charging to "scan" a person for alien implants, but I heard complaints from those who signed up about the long wait. One woman described to me her experience with A&S: they took her into the little tent at right, and "scanned" her several times with different electronic instruments. They found three implants. They also told her that she was an alien hybrid, but also had 'angelic" DNA as well. I am truly amazed at what science can learn these days.

Posted Image Colbern (behind table) facilitates implant-viewing, $2 a pop
Colbern continued Escamilla's thread about the Moon Conspiracy. Our moon is as much as 40% "hollow," he said, perhaps because it has been extensively mined, or else because it was constructed (!!) as a hollow shell.

Returning to Smith's earlier comment about Ron Noel's alleged alien implant,  Colbern added that it was made of carbon nanotubes. The aliens use nanotechnology extensively. Implants are typically 3-4 mm long, and 1 mm diameter. Leir added, from the audience, that their magnetic decay occurs over about six weeks after their removal. The isotopic ratios in the implants, according to Colbern, indicate that the objects probably originate about 30,000 light years away, near the center of the galaxy.

LINK

Edited by psyche101, 04 March 2013 - 05:00 AM.

#105    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 04 March 2013 - 04:30 AM, said:

Well, to call his report flawed is being rather polite. It is outright ludicrous.

Cheers,
Badeskov

The one thing that is more ludicrous is the claims of alien implants with nano-tube technology that lose magnetic potency after being removed. I am sure with some more effort, at least something more convincing could be contrived.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users