Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The anti American Americans

Paracelse

Meet the Sovereigns, a radical right group that rejects all forms of government, embraces God as the only authority, and clogs the courts with reams of nonsensical paperwork, writes Winston Ross.

Don't shoot the messenger I just copy a phrase from the daily beast... Just thought wbc were nuts but those are even nutsier More here

• Like 2

I've heard of them before ,but never heard they kill people. That's seriously messed up

• Like 2

not the only ones, in some of the northernmost states there are whole counties where they ignore the government, refuse to use license plates on their cars and so on without religious background.

Their beliefs could be deadly.. Radical religious groups worry me more than the government.. They are often blinded by their undeniable faith in God, and tend to lose sight of the "picture".

• Like 1

Thats like a DOUBLE NEGATIVE.

The anti American Americans

anyways you arent an American if your not stepping on someone toes. Fact of life in the melting pot.

• Like 1

Huh... never heard of this before. Thanks for posting. :yes:

Ah, the Christian model of the radical Islamists, glad we're getting to see every religions nutzos.

True Christians don't committ murder, for it goes against our way of life. I just wanted to clear things up, for these Islamist murderers are not Christians, despite the lies they speak.

Much love.

Peace.

• Like 3

True Christians don't committ murder, for it goes against our way of life. I just wanted to clear things up, for these Islamist murderers are not Christians, despite the lies they speak.

Much love.

Peace.

I know they don't follow every tenant of the Christian faith, but they call themselves Christians.

And also, not all of these 'sovereign citizens' are Christian extremists, they're just d-bags who don't like being told what to do.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 2

I know they don't follow every tenant of the Christian faith, but they call themselves Christians.

And also, not all of these 'sovereign citizens' are Christian extremists, they're just d-bags who don't like being told what to do.

I don't particularly like to be told what to do but hey doesn't make me a killer nor a d-bag. In the famous words of Robert Heinlein:

• Like 4

I don't particularly like to be told what to do but hey doesn't make me a killer nor a d-bag. In the famous words of Robert Heinlein:

Perhaps 'being told what to do' wasn't the correct words to use, let me try 'these people don't like having a system of checks and balances on their behavior and actions other then their own enclosed community and not society and the law as a whole'.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1

Perhaps 'being told what to do' wasn't the correct words to use, let me try 'these people don't like having a system of checks and balances on their behavior and actions other then their own enclosed community and not society and the law as a whole'.

Much better thank you ... thank you very muchhhh

• Like 1

Much love.

Peace.

Much love.

Peace.

Interesting in doing research on the Cathars I just read an entire chapter on just one day: The battle of Beziers 22 of July 1209, between 15 to 20 000 people died including 7 000 who were hidden in Saint Mary Magdalene's Church which was set on fire. It just happen that 22 of July is the feast day of the Magdalene. It was the day the pope's legat allegedly said: Kill them all God will recognize his own.

Interesting in doing research on the Cathars I just read an entire chapter on just one day: The battle of Beziers 22 of July 1209, between 15 to 20 000 people died including 7 000 who were hidden in Saint Mary Magdalene's Church which was set on fire. It just happen that 22 of July is the feast day of the Magdalene. It was the day the pope's legat allegedly said: Kill them all God will recognize his own.

Indeed. He will step in to protect His chosen, and shall put to death the wicked and the false.

Peace.

• Like 1

I've heard about these people before and I don't think what they are doing has anything to do with religion. Its just a crutch for them like so many others when they want to attempt to give some validity to their cause.

There was this woman in North Carolina not long ago that was a sovereign citizen that demanded $300,000 to pull over for the police. The story is hilarious.

911 operator talks about $300,000 request in exchange to pull over

• Like 1

Indeed. He will step in to protect His chosen, and shall put to death the wicked and the false.

Peace.

how twisted is that...

• Like 1

Peace.

Then you aggree that 20 000 people could die and it would be OK??? I don't wanna know who your god is.

• Like 2

Then you aggree that 20 000 people could die and it would be OK??? I don't wanna know who your god is.

and then he says 'peace'

what a hypocrite

• Like 2

and then he says 'peace'

what a hypocrite

Only God has the authority to put to death his own Creation.

Read carefully.

We Christian's are taught, that when the Lord returns, He'll establish a new system of things.

A paradise Earth in which the world (His Chosen) will live in total harmony together under Christs rule for one thousand years. This is called the Millenial Reign. This is to restore peace on Earth, between Mankind and Nature. ~ Revelation 20.

The only people to live in this system, are those who are obedient to Christ, now. Those who try to live a spiritually, mentally, and physically clean life now, in loving obedience to Gods humble commandments, are to be saved for this new system of things.

The only people not to live in this future system of things, are the perverse, the corrupt, those who ruin the Earth for profit, and the wicked. ~ Revelation 11:18

Yep. I'm in favor of a world at universal love & peace by putting to death...

Child molesters, masochists, warmongers, Devil worshippers, murderers, lovers of money, those who lust for the flesh, and the corrupt authority figures whom bring the Earth to ruin. Then of course we have the wicked, unclean spirits that are in control of the system we live in now.

God is one of love and righteousness. He will destroy the wicked to preserve the holy, meek and obedient. God Himself will bring the wicked together at Armageddon and tear them away from the Earth. ~ 2 Corinthians 4:4, Proverbs 2:22

Like I explained, true Christians don't practise murder, for we strive to be more Christ-like, following the New Testament. Only God has the power, and the authority to put His creations to death.

Kill the evil, to preserve the humble. In other words, kill the evil, to preserve the good of heart. Nothing hypocritical about it. The one thing that is twisted, is your understanding of God's Word.

If you still don't understand, we can talk about it in PM's.

*Paracelse:* Depends on whether or not those people practised sin. ie: Murder, lust, rape, deceit, dominating man to his injury, so on and so forth.

Do I agree on putting innocent people to death? No.

I wish you both piece of mind, understanding, love and peace. Take care.

the term ANTI christ comes to mind when i hear the Godly condemn the Godless. Aren't the Godless the "lost sheep" in Christian doctrine?

* maybe i'm drifting off topic? ..... as for the sovereign citizens.. do they consider themselves constitutionalists? or what? What is "sovereign" ? ... the individual ? isn't the word for that anarchy?

Edited by lightly

Didn't have time to read the link earlier. I now have and retract my earlier statement. How wrong I was. *shakes head.*

This is what happens when you don't read the links. It was wrong of me to accuse him of being a liar, and I apologise. Sincerely, I'm sorry.

Now, I agree that we must pay Caesars things to Caesar, and pay Gods things to God. I also agree that God is the only true, non-corrupt authority there is. We are all born into Adamic sin, meaning our nature is corrupt (imperfect) from the moment we are born.

However, I don't know where to stand with him. We shall see how it unfolds.

the term ANTI christ comes to mind when i hear the Godly condemn the Godless. Aren't the Godless the "lost sheep" in Christian doctrine?

Lost sheep, are people who were brought into the truth of Gods Word, became Christians and then fall away from the congregation, or flock sometime later. Basically lost Christians.

The disobedient, or wicked are referred to as goats. ~ Matthew 25:31-46

• Like 1

Only God has the authority to put to death his own Creation.

Read carefully.

We Christian's are taught, that when the Lord returns, He'll establish a new system of things.

A paradise Earth in which the world (His Chosen) will live in total harmony together under Christs rule for one thousand years. This is called the Millenial Reign. This is to restore peace on Earth, between Mankind and Nature. ~ Revelation 20.

The only people to live in this system, are those who are obedient to Christ, now. Those who try to live a spiritually, mentally, and physically clean life now, in loving obedience to Gods humble commandments, are to be saved for this new system of things.

The only people not to live in this future system of things, are the perverse, the corrupt, those who ruin the Earth for profit, and the wicked. ~ Revelation 11:18

Yep. I'm in favor of a world at universal love & peace by putting to death...

Child molesters, masochists, warmongers, Devil worshippers, murderers, lovers of money, those who lust for the flesh, and the corrupt authority figures whom bring the Earth to ruin. Then of course we have the wicked, unclean spirits that are in control of the system we live in now.

God is one of love and righteousness. He will destroy the wicked to preserve the holy, meek and obedient. God Himself will bring the wicked together at Armageddon and tear them away from the Earth. ~ 2 Corinthians 4:4, Proverbs 2:22

Like I explained, true Christians don't practise murder, for we strive to be more Christ-like, following the New Testament. Only God has the power, and the authority to put His creations to death.

Kill the evil, to preserve the humble. In other words, kill the evil, to preserve the good of heart. Nothing hypocritical about it. The one thing that is twisted, is your understanding of God's Word.

If you still don't understand, we can talk about it in PM's.

*Paracelse:* Depends on whether or not those people practised sin. ie: Murder, lust, rape, deceit, dominating man to his injury, so on and so forth.

Do I agree on putting innocent people to death? No.

I wish you both piece of mind, understanding, love and peace. Take care.

no i will not read carefully or otherwise

stop preaching in the forum

• Like 3