Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A Rant Against The Light (benefits of DARK)

darkness devil satan god light

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

The light blinds peoples, it just forcing itself into your sight, forcing you to conform to "its" ideas. The light will keep you aware from your fears - and this is not a good thing! Good, would be actually growing stronger and conquering the fears and this can only be done by stepping into the DARKNESS and confronting your sub-conscious mind...

Do you see devils and monsters in the dark? Don't be scare... find a calmness inside, then you will truly be FREE from your fears. This is what the darkness teaches, fearlessness, being able to be in the DARK without fears - with calmness, without the "light" of desire or "wanting to know", but feeling comfortable a calmness with your own BEING.

You will only find acceptance in the DARK, the light will force order, upon everyone, unfortunately, some are SO scared to confront their fears that they'll run to the light and wish to be in light forever, instead of letting the light go out to confront their fears.

These ideas of "Illuminati" , "Control", "Enlightenment", are ALL worshipers of light. You may say "your light is not as real as MY light - but light is light! It doesn't matter if you call it "Lucifer" or "Jesus" or any other name, it is still the SAME THING! The so-called "Evil" and "Good" are both worshiping THE SAME CONCEPT, hardly anyone is following the ways of the darkness....

The only famous person who talked about staying to the "The Divine Feminine (Darkness)" is Lao Tzu!

You can go on justifying how you "NEED" this or "WANT" that; making any excuse to worship light, because that is what the light does. It keeps you WANTING stuff, going to another goal....

The darkness accepts you NOW without any goals or anything...

I guess they BOTH have benefit, the light is teaching compassion and unity, while the darkness is teaching how not to be scared... in other words how to be stronger...

But only darkness represents CALMNESS (PEACE)...

Light is actual eMOTION
(although hate, sadness, etc. are lower forms... while love and joy are higher)

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

#2    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,522 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light.
The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. He came to his own, and his own people did not receive him. But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

(John 1:1-13 ESV)

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#3    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

Dude, existence is just, ya know, existence, it just exists.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#4    Kazoo

Kazoo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

• “What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.”

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

The darkness is the lack of light. The darkness is not a being of itself.

The darkness does not accept. The darkness ignores. It does not realize you. You are nothing more then black in the never ending field of darkness. You. Any inanimate object. You are all the same in the dark.

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H.L. Mencken

#5    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,391 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

Ever Learning, blah. I could have read that myself. Do you have any of your own words/thoughts to contribute to this conversation or does the bible do all the thinking for you?

Hasina, that's true, but that is not the point that I am making here...

Kazoo, that is where you're wrong. Most people who want to justify their preference to the light, will use that lie and teach it to others. Darkness is actually empty space - not just an absence of light.

Those who understand Light/Dark Yin/Yang - Taoists and other ancient teachings would disagree with you. They say that Darkness (Yin) is spiritual [formless/emptiness-being] and , Light (Yang) is material and Doing [spirit/body]

Edited by Arpee, 13 September 2012 - 08:59 PM.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

#6    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

But don't you see, your point doesn't matter, existence matters. Cause your point is just a part of existence.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#7    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,522 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostArpee, on 13 September 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

Ever Learning, blah. I could have read that myself. Do you have any of your own words/thoughts to contribute to this conversation or does the bible do all the thinking for you?

Hasina, that's true, but that is not the point that I am making here...

Kazoo, that is where you're wrong. Most people who want to justify their preference to the light, will use that lie and teach it to others. Darkness is actually empty space - not just an absence of light.

Those who understand Light/Dark Yin/Yang - Taoists and other ancient teachings would disagree with you. They say that Darkness (Yin) is spiritual [formless/emptiness-being] and , Light (Yang) is material and Doing [spirit/body]

In short.......... yes.  i am uncapable to think by my self and would like to be a real boy but apparently i am lacking the darkness. Luckly i have a mother who will buy me the darkness album for christmas and i will finally be able to believe in a thing called love. p.s i dont think you would of read that by yourself.

Edited by Ever Learning, 13 September 2012 - 09:15 PM.

#8    Kazoo

Kazoo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

• “What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.”

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:14 PM

View PostArpee, on 13 September 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

So your saying when its completely dark I don't exist? Darkness is not empty space. When its dark everything in the darkness does not cease to exist. Darkness is not something that moves. Its not something that takes over and expands. Light does that.  Where darkness is is completely dependent on where light is not.

Edited by Kazoo, 13 September 2012 - 09:14 PM.

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H.L. Mencken

#9    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:16 PM

And what about 'Wuji' if we're getting into Taoism?

Posted Image

~MEH~

#10    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

Um...meh?

#11    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,391 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

View PostHasina, on 13 September 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

But don't you see, your point doesn't matter, existence matters. Cause your point is just a part of existence.

You're right. It doesn't matter, but it's still relevant.

If I say, I'm thinking about choice A or B, the truth is that it really doesn't matter - all of this is just existence happening but it is still relevant to the conversation.

View PostEver Learning, on 13 September 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

In short.......... yes.  i am uncapable to think by my self and would like to be a real boy but apparently i am lacking the darkness. Luckly i have a mother who will buy me the darkness album for christmas and i will finally be able to believe in a thing called love. p.s i dont think you would of read that by yourself.

What does darkness have to do with love?

View PostKazoo, on 13 September 2012 - 09:14 PM, said:

So your saying when its completely dark I don't exist? Darkness is not empty space. When its dark everything in the darkness does not cease to exist. Darkness is not something that moves. Its not something that takes over and expands. Light does that.  Where darkness is is completely dependent on where light is not.

Matter gives off its own light? Just because you cannot see it with human eyes does not mean it isn't there. Complete darkness would in fact be empty space. Scientists can bring light from empty space.. So empty space (darkness) makes light.

Light is dependant on darkness, without it, it has no where to travel...

#12    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,522 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:45 PM

View PostArpee, on 13 September 2012 - 09:39 PM, said:

What does darkness have to do with love?

No Love in the darkness, is there enjoyment?

#13    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,391 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

View PostEver Learning, on 13 September 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

No Love in the darkness, is there enjoyment?

It's obvious now that you didn't read the original post (fully). Read it, that question is answered.

#14    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,680 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

Light and dark are simply two states of being, as it were.
Neither are intrinsically good or bad.

It kind of made me think of the anime called "DA Angel" (stick with me on this...) where you had these two "angels" one with white wings and one with black. Because of the common western culture you'd think the one with black wings was bad and the other was righteous but it was the exact opposite.

The black winged and thus aptly named "Mr. Dark" was actually the one who cared about the people he was with while "Krad" the white winged was devious and had no reservations about using people to his advantage.

Anyways..light is not automatically good and darkness must therefore be bad..it just is what it is. It is what we make of it really.

Light is actual eMOTION
(although hate, sadness, etc. are lower forms... while love and joy are higher)

I never thought of any emotion as being good, bad, higher or lower..they are all aspects of the mind. It is what we do with it and how we let it develop that determines its overall impact.

We are often told that anger, for example, is a bad emotion and we should never feel it or experience it yet left ignored and unresolved it can fester into something awful. Kind of like in the movie "Princess Mononoke" where unresolved anger in the forest animal gods turned them into demons because that anger festered into hate.

So I am thinking that by vilifying emotions that make us uncomfortable we are really just creating more mental instability when we should learn to monitor them and see to it that it does not become a curse that poisons us.

Anyways Arpee...interesting topic you posted. I never felt that "light" and "darkness" were something to be either embraced of feared.this seems to be a concept powered by religion. I like your view on it...

#15    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,522 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:25 PM

View PostArpee, on 13 September 2012 - 09:47 PM, said:

It's obvious now that you didn't read the original post (fully). Read it, that question is answered.
I did read it, i just didnt take it seriously.

"The light blinds peoples, it just forcing itself into your sight, forcing you to conform to "its" ideas."
Your extremely vague about what the light is. if the light is what blinds people, forces its self into your sight and forces you to conform to its ideas, then why do you who is fond of the darkness, express your self in the same way? the dark i assume opens your eyes, waits for those who seek and isnt dogmatic in its views and will allow you to choose the light if you wish.

" The light will keep you aware from your fears - and this is not a good thing! Good, would be actually growing stronger and conquering the fears and this can only be done by stepping into the DARKNESS and confronting your sub-conscious mind."

you havent said what the light is and pressume that one from the light doesnt face his fears.

Do you see devils and monsters in the dark? Don't be scare... find a calmness inside, then you will truly be FREE from your fears. This is what the darkness teaches, fearlessness, being able to be in the DARK without fears - with calmness, without the "light" of desire or "wanting to know", but feeling comfortable a calmness with your own BEING.

What is Darkness? how does it teach? are you against organised society? do you want a world of individuals who dont conform to others believes but expect them to be civil? Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

I was going to try to convince you that you are wrong but you havent explained what darkness is and i request that you explain what the darkness is.

Also tagged with darkness, devil, satan, god, light

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users