Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glowing Light/Strange Experience

alanator

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]  

Thanks for sharing. I've read hundreds of similar stories. I actually believe that 'glow-worm-like' critters exist which have evolved from insects in early Earth history. All-the-way-through trachea tubes have made these creatures totally bizarre and unique.

If the glowing wiggling worms were on your wall for several minutes , why didn't you get up to examine them closer or grab your phone/camera to film/photo it ?

Why lay in bed for several minutes and not get up until they had disappeared ?

If it was not a dream , it must have also paralysed you for several minutes , because I would have been out of that bed in several seconds if I saw that on my bedroom wall !

Great story , the glowing wigglers must have looked marvelous

You know, I don't really know why I didn't get up. Thinking back, I was in a very lethargic state and confused. I also had this idea that if I moved it would disappear for some reason, as if I shouldn't startle it; I ascertained this from the fact that they would glow brighter when not looking directly at them.

I am kind of disappointed now, that I didn't reach to get something to try and document the phenomena.

If it was in fact a dream, and I did fall asleep once I was back in bed, then it was one of the most lucid experiences I've had, especially that I wouldn't have distinguished between dream and reality. In any lucid dream experience I've had in the past, I immediately knew it was a dream either during the dream or after waking up.

For what it's worth, I am a graphic artist, so I may try and make a rendering of what I saw on the wall.

If this occurs again, I'll be sure to try and capture it. Hopefully this isn't a one time occurence!