Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dentist removes woman's top teeth by mistake

Still Waters

Most people hate going to the dentist and endure it for the good of their health.

But for one woman, being in That Chair has never been as petrifying.

Retired Army Private Alison Divers went to the dentist, after cracking her front tooth while biting into an apple - and woke up with a bag full of her own teeth dangling over her face.

https://uk.news.yaho...10.html#gRAu5FW

• Like 1

Ooops...

And how does someone retire as a Private?... I can only think of one way - and it usually involves a Bad Conduct Discharge rather than retirement...

Edited by Taun

Wow! I reckon my dentist would tell me I needed at least 15 visits in order to remove all my top gnashers.

• Like 2

GAH! I was just having a conversation with a girl at work about how much I hate going to the dentist...then I read this! Nope! Never going again! :P

Wow! I reckon my dentist would tell me I needed at least 15 visits in order to remove all my top gnashers.

Haha I know right, took my dentist 3 trips for a bloody root canal once! ridiculous!

I would say this story is a hoax. Looking at her picture there are at least 12 teeth missing. And no dentist (I just speak for Germany here)

would remove that number of teeth from patients who just came into the doctors office because of a minor problem with one front tooth.

In such case, a dental cast and maybe a x-ray would be taken during the first visit and, if possible, a provisional arrangement would be

made. Also, no dentist would remove healthy teeth if there would not be a special indication to do so. But again, such surgery would not

be performed during the first visit. So, nonsens and yeah: Yahoo!

That is one fragile tooth to have been cracked on an apple.

Edited by Wickian