Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

Russian Nazca lines discovered

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

View PostMyles, on 22 October 2012 - 12:09 PM, said:

Perhaps they just got lucky.
With Aya, with Curare...Phh...they are lucky guys. Next time when someone went there I will aski him that they choose numbers for Lotto.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#62    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

View Postthe L, on 20 October 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

I calculated that if they have 80 000 plants. And need two. and cooked 12 hours.
They must cooked 8,7 million years to try all 64 billion combination.

So method of trying is just redicule imo.

Trial and error yes.

What's your explanation? That the vine whispered into their ears and said 'Cook me, eat me, and fly across the jungle'??

==

It is possible to eat the vine leafs raw, btw, but the cooking releases the 'spiritual' bits (or its 'spirit' so to speak).

Curare is poisonous, it can enter your blood stream through your skin. Simple scenario: thousands of years ago some people touched a nice colored little froggy, and died soon after. A clever person must have thought: hey, I can use the stuff from the frog's skin to make poisened darts !!

Edited by Abramelin, 22 October 2012 - 04:41 PM.

#63    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 22 October 2012 - 04:31 PM, said:

Trial and error yes.

What's your explanation? That the vine whispered into their ears and said 'Cook me, eat me, and fly across the jungle'??

Abe I dont know how. But they have different background then you and me. Different history, Different views and beliefs. They trust their intuitions. Their hallucinations.
They live in differnt world the you and I.

When one anthropologist was with Shaman in Amazon forest and while they walked saw snake.
Shaman said to that anthropologist you see this plant...that is a cure for this snake venom. And westerner ask how do you know all that?
And he didnt answer my granma, granpa, mom dad told me.

He said: "Whats wrong with you? Doesnt you see similarites between plant and this snake. They are same. Also spirits confirmed it."

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#64    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

Todays biologists have problems with spicies. What is spicies?
We are all carbon based being, ...Amazon shamans speak how leaf of plant is same as our hand.
Put leaf of plant in air to sun you will  see similarites.
When anthropologists James Narby was with Amazon Shamans they said that we are walking plants.
They have different views.

#65    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

If you are interested in that stuff, read this:

WIZARD OF THE UPPER AMAZON (1927)
MANUEL CORDOVA-RIOS; F. BRUCE LAMB

Wizard of the Upper Amazon is an extraordinary document of the life among a tribe of South American Indians at the beginning of the 20th century. For many readers, the most compelling sections of the book will be the descriptions of the use of Banisteriopsis caapi, the ayahuasca of the Amazon forests. This powerful hallucinogen has long been credited with the ability to transport human beings to realms of experience where telepathy and clairvoyance are commonplace. Manual Córdova, the narrator of these adventures is a well-known as a healer in Peru.

The book is online here:
http://archive.org/s...age/n8/mode/1up

(Btw: I met one of Córdova's pupils in a market place in Iquitos, 1991. I was coughing like crazy for weeks on end, and he gave me some herbs to make tea from that cured me within an hour or so. It tasted like sh1t, though)

Edited by Abramelin, 22 October 2012 - 05:25 PM.

#66    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:37 PM

View Postthe L, on 22 October 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

Abe I dont know how. But they have different background then you and me. Different history, Different views and beliefs. They trust their intuitions. Their hallucinations.
They live in differnt world then you and I.

When one anthropologist was with Shaman in Amazon forest and while they walked saw snake.
Shaman said to that anthropologist you see this plant...that is a cure for this snake venom. And westerner ask how do you know all that?
And he didnt answer my granma, granpa, mom dad told me.

He said: "Whats wrong with you? Doesnt you see similarites between plant and this snake. They are same. Also spirits confirmed it."

And I told you: I have lived in their world. Not for a long time, but still.

And another thing: I was (and still am, but I closed it recently) the owner of a site that was about exactly all that, shamanism, spirituality, separate reality and that stuff.

Anyway, they have a way of explaining phenomena that is different from ours. As long as it suits them in their daily life, why bother? And if it doesn't, you have no idea how fast they will show up in a nearby hospital or drugstore.

They accept that we have different ways of healing people, like they have their own. If a method works, fine, if it doesn't, seek help. And that's what they do as the very practical people they generally are.

#67    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

Something else (and to go back on topic,somewhat): you mentioned the 'songlines' of the Australian Aboriginals on post 31.

I have read that book by Bruce Chatwin (and a couple of his other books), and these lines have no connection whatsoever with Nazca lines or the Russian ones.

These songlines are not literally lines, but stories/myths that connect important and spiritual places in the beliefs and history of the Australian Aboriginals.

You should read that book, Chatwin was a great author.

Edited by Abramelin, 22 October 2012 - 08:15 PM.

#68    dharmamonk

dharmamonk

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

• An Aquarian Exposition

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostHilander, on 13 October 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

Wonder why they built this.  Surely their time would of been better spent on survival.

Interesting thanks for posting.

I've always wondered this myself.

#69    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,108 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

View PostMarth, on 22 October 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

I've always wondered this myself.

Having something to do is very important.  No matter what it is.  Humans were not as lazy as we are now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users