Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#166    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

View Postlaver, on 17 January 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

The testimony of someone who has not made the design in question is hearsay and often speculation so of little value in a search for the truth. Please remember that just because some crop circles are clearly man made does not mean all crop designs are so made if the evidence makes this impossible.

Show me one bit of tangible, empirical evidence that makes the creation by man impossible.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#167    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,421 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

View Postlaver, on 17 January 2013 - 03:36 AM, said:

No I have never seen a UFO ( an old friend in the Parachute Regiment told me he and others with him had) but I don't count that and anyway there are other possible non human causes like a spiritual entity.

Its already been pointed out to you that UFOs creating crop circles isn't a fact, and just hearsay  And then you bring "spiritual entities" into it - talk about missing the point.

View Postlaver, on 17 January 2013 - 03:36 AM, said:

Hence the reason for this thread which points out that the focal point of crop design activity is Wiltshire with its many very ancient monuments and also a focal point for a very ancient and extensive design of landscape geometry with Great Circle bearings to the alignment of 5 churches of Revelation and key sites in the Holy Land.

And I've pointed out that you're liberal with your idea of "alignment".

View PostWearer of Hats, on 17 January 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

there are hundres, if not thousands, of people clamouring for Obama's birth certificate to prove he's from Kenya. Numbers of people believing something does not mean it's true.

One person believing something dumb is the same as a million believing it. It doesn't make it any less dumb.

View Postlaver, on 17 January 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

The testimony of someone who has not made the design in question is hearsay and often speculation so of little value in a search for the truth. Please remember that just because some crop circles are clearly man made does not mean all crop designs are so made if the evidence makes this impossible.

In the absence of anything even vaguely realistic, it is entirely reasonable to conclude that all crop circles are man made based on the ones that have been proven to be.

View Postlaver, on 16 January 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

Agreed humans could have made one like it but the facts indicate they do not make them all for a large number of reasons.

The facts aren't on your side mate.

Edited by Emma_Acid, 17 January 2013 - 02:07 PM.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#168    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

View PostEmma_Acid, on 17 January 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

Its already been pointed out to you that UFOs creating crop circles isn't a fact, and just hearsay  And then you bring "spiritual entities" into it - talk about missing the point.

And I've pointed out that you're liberal with your idea of "alignment".

One person believing something dumb is the same as a million believing it. It doesn't make it any less dumb.

In the absence of anything even vaguely realistic, it is entirely reasonable to conclude that all crop circles are man made based on the ones that have been proven to be.

The facts aren't on your side mate.

Ah, the return of the 'acid' lady

1. The term 'alien' is a poor one when we may be dealing with a 'foreign' intelligence which may be of a spiritual nature. It is a fact that many people get a 'spiritual' feeling when visiting some crop designs.
2. The alignments are a fact, but I am impressed that you seem to have looked into the matter. This is because there are lots more once you know the coordinates to use as a starting point which because of the great age of the sites involved is clearly a layout going back many thousands of years, like the sites in Wiltshire, ie Stonehenge, Avebury etc etc and the coordinates you need are just over hill from Avebury as found by David Furlong and noted in his book 'The Keys to the Temple'.
3. In order to come to the conclusion that all crop designs are of human origin you need to ignore so many facets of the phenomena that many would call that not dumb but in denial.

Hopefully you will come to see to see the light... after all the churches of Revelation are the lamps that guide the way... Jesus told us that...

#169    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

So I take it there is no tangible evidence then or even remotely empirical facts? Since everything you mention seems to be hearsay, you haven't seen or experienced any of it yourself (argument you used against me remember?) and take the word of a third person that just wrote a book about it.
And apparently we are slipping into the spiritual now.......Sorry but you'll have to do a lot better than that. Because in order to come to the conclusion that all crop designs are of non human origin, you need to ignore so many facets of the phenomena, that many would call that denial.

I hope that you will come to see the empirical evidence for what it is and follow the glowing light of science, so you can bask the warm radiance of knowledge.

(edit for typo)

Edited by TheSearcher, 17 January 2013 - 05:17 PM.

Publilius Syrus.

#170    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,460 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

View Postlaver, on 17 January 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

Hopefully you will come to see to see the light... after all the churches of Revelation are the lamps that guide the way... Jesus told us that...

Since there are no sources outside the Bible that can corroborate the existence of Jesus as referenced in the Bible then we can not say that Jesus of the Bible actually existed so we also can not say that he said that.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#171    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 17 January 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

So I take it there is no tangible evidence then or even remotely empirical facts? Since everything you mention seems to be hearsay, you haven't seen or experienced any of it yourself (argument you used against me remember?) and take the word of a third person that just wrote a book about it.
And apparently we are slipping into the spiritual now.......Sorry but you'll have to do a lot better than that. Because in order to come to the conclusion that all crop designs are of non human origin, you need to ignore so many facets of the phenomena, that many would call that denial.

I hope that you will come to see the empirical evidence for what it is and follow the glowing light of science, so you can bask the warm radiance of knowledge.

(edit for typo)

To say that all crop circles are of non human origin is nonsense, just some, thats all

#172    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 17 January 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

Since there are no sources outside the Bible that can corroborate the existence of Jesus as referenced in the Bible then we can not say that Jesus of the Bible actually existed so we also can not say that he said that.

There are a lot of texts that write about Jesus but from memory only one mention in any contemporary records. But you have to accept that the stories about him have had a profound effect on the world in the last 2000 years which cannot be ignored. I was referring to the comments in the Book of Revelations which are attributed to Jesus for some reason so worthy of note

#173    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,642 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

View Postlaver, on 18 January 2013 - 01:42 AM, said:

To say that all crop circles are of non human origin is nonsense, just some, thats all
there's the rub Laver - circles that have been proclaimed as "impossible to be done by man" have since been debunked courtesy of the hoaxers coming out and saying "yeah, that was us".

#174    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 18 January 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

there's the rub Laver - circles that have been proclaimed as "impossible to be done by man" have since been debunked courtesy of the hoaxers coming out and saying "yeah, that was us".

No crop circle seen to date is 'impossible to be done by man' but that does not mean that they were done by man, does it ?

#175    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

View Postlaver, on 18 January 2013 - 07:10 AM, said:

No crop circle seen to date is 'impossible to be done by man' but that does not mean that they were done by man, does it ?

It doesn't mean either that has to be aliens/Jesus/spiritual. Since you still have to present any empirical proof that some actually are of not made by humans, it's a rather moot point.

Publilius Syrus.

#176    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 20 January 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

It doesn't mean either that has to be aliens/Jesus/spiritual. Since you still have to present any empirical proof that some actually are of not made by humans, it's a rather moot point.

Possibly. But although some crop circles could in theory be made by humans with some sort of microwave 'ray guns', to replicate the effects on plants, this has never been known to have happened nor has anyone ever seen this amazing technology which would have to make large designs using a 12volt battery as a power source? so the reasonable answer is that some other solution is much more logical even if this concludes that some designs are of non human creation.

#177    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:55 AM

View Postlaver, on 20 January 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

Possibly. But although some crop circles could in theory be made by humans with some sort of microwave 'ray guns', to replicate the effects on plants, this has never been known to have happened nor has anyone ever seen this amazing technology which would have to make large designs using a 12volt battery as a power source? so the reasonable answer is that some other solution is much more logical even if this concludes that some designs are of non human creation.

And we're back at the evidence bit...... Where is the evidence for these things you claim?

Publilius Syrus.

#178    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• I just keep getting stronger..

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

Sorry if somebody has already mentioned this and I missed it, but couldn't it be mini-whirlwinds that are causing some circles?
If so, why are they perfectly circular and not elongated as the whirlwind travels through the corn leaving a trail of flattened crops?
(I'm talking about simple little natural circles, not the big elaborate works-of-art hoaxes)

#179    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 21 January 2013 - 06:55 AM, said:

And we're back at the evidence bit...... Where is the evidence for these things you claim?

Lots of evidence of microwave effects on plants available....evidence that this was caused by humans....NIL

Edited by laver, 21 January 2013 - 10:28 AM.

#180    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,642 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

other then the evidence of peopl saying "we di it" natually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users