Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony


  • Please log in to reply
5542 replies to this topic

#3466    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

View Post1963, on 14 October 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

Hi Zoser!

In reply to your question...I mean that yes "He Could" have hoaxed it!...But I did not mean that "He Definitely" hoaxed it!...Who knows?..certainly not me!..or you for that matter!...How on earth would you be able to swear that the guy was outside when he filmed the thing?...Your just taking his word for it!

http://www.nicap.org/mariana.htm


Cheers buddy.

Nobody could swear to it I agree.  His daughter saw it too.  I think we need to have a little more trust in human integrity.  This was before the days of home CGI.

Also many other people in the area saw the same sighting.


IN ADDDITION TO 21 WITNESSES IN 13 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT COLORADO HAVING SIGHTINGS OF THE SAME OBJECT WITHIN A 48-HOUR PERIOD OF EDWARDS' TAPING, OTHER INDIVIDUALS IN CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO, MONTANA, INDIANA, AND OTHER PARTS OF THE U.S. HAVE COME FORWARD TO REPORT SIGHTINGS OF VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL, "CIGAR" OR TUBE-SHAPED LARGE FLYING OBJECTS, WITH SOME PROVIDING PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ALONG WITH THE ACCOUNTS OF THEIR EXPERIENCES. IN PARTICULAR, UFO ENTHUSIAST TOM KING HAS CAPTURED ON VIDEOTAPE ON THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS SEVERAL FRAMES OF THE "MAIN CRAFT" AS WELL AS A VIRTUAL CATALOGUE WITHIN HIS "SOLAR CORONA" VIDEO FOOTAGE OF MANY TYPES OF SMALLER UFOS IN THE SKIES OVER PHOENIX.

http://www.artgomperz.com/tim.html

This was no hoax.  It's as real as roast potatoes.

Edited by zoser, 15 October 2012 - 04:02 PM.

Posted Image


#3467    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 15 October 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

Its just one hypothesis of the few. Maybe Yu. Krivonischenko had something that contaminated parts of the clothes of others. Who knows...
There is the problem with all this radioactivity hype: radioactive were only three things (clothes) out of 10 belonging to two persons (out of 4 tested) - A.Kolevatov (who, btw, was dealing with radioactive materials as well) and L.Dubinina. So, another hypothesis is (link in russian) that clothes (parts of them) were contaminated from the soil/dirt in the area (near the river) where bodies were found.

Edit to add: biosamples (samples from bodies) did not showed any sign of radioactivity.

Relatives noticed an odd colour of the bodies at the funeral.  Something weird happened out there that has never been satifactorily explained.   Nine experienced climbers meeting an untimely end with physical injuries and untypical bodily decomposition.  The orbs witnessed by the initial investigators.

Not a smoking gun by any means but incredibly suspicious.

Edited by zoser, 15 October 2012 - 03:58 PM.

Posted Image


#3468    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,521 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

Hey Zoser who is that a picture of on your avatar??

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#3469    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,635 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

The Burger King.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3470    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 15 October 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Hey Zoser who is that a picture of on your avatar??

I'll IM you.  It may give away my real ID to the MIB.

Just realised you may even be a MIB (Oh damn).

Edited by zoser, 15 October 2012 - 08:09 PM.

Posted Image


#3471    synchronomy

synchronomy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario Canada

  • Facinating

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 15 October 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Hey Zoser who is that a picture of on your avatar??
He's the reason we all have to endure that hellish nightmare in school called calculus.
Pierre de Fermat.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#3472    1963

1963

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  • Joined:02 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:BEDLAM

  • When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

View Postzoser, on 15 October 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

Nobody could swear to it I agree.  His daughter saw it too.  I think we need to have a little more trust in human integrity.  This was before the days of home CGI.

Also many other people in the area saw the same sighting.


IN ADDDITION TO 21 WITNESSES IN 13 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT COLORADO HAVING SIGHTINGS OF THE SAME OBJECT WITHIN A 48-HOUR PERIOD OF EDWARDS' TAPING, OTHER INDIVIDUALS IN CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO, MONTANA, INDIANA, AND OTHER PARTS OF THE U.S. HAVE COME FORWARD TO REPORT SIGHTINGS OF VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL, "CIGAR" OR TUBE-SHAPED LARGE FLYING OBJECTS, WITH SOME PROVIDING PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ALONG WITH THE ACCOUNTS OF THEIR EXPERIENCES. IN PARTICULAR, UFO ENTHUSIAST TOM KING HAS CAPTURED ON VIDEOTAPE ON THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS SEVERAL FRAMES OF THE "MAIN CRAFT" AS WELL AS A VIRTUAL CATALOGUE WITHIN HIS "SOLAR CORONA" VIDEO FOOTAGE OF MANY TYPES OF SMALLER UFOS IN THE SKIES OVER PHOENIX.

http://www.artgomperz.com/tim.html

This was no hoax.  It's as real as roast potatoes.

Well!...someone's got a bee in his bonnet about this video , haven't they Zoser!

Firstly...I believe that the balance of having the requisite amount of 'trust in human integrity', and falling into the 'gullible-fool class' is a lot trickier than you imagine my young friend!...And is a life skill that we all strive to master. And of course, I can speak only for myself,..but there has been plenty of pitfalls along my humble attempts to improve my powers of assessing the initial validity-factor of any given case. ...But I believe that to this end, I am genuinely trying to ameliorate!
And so I would appreciate it if you would not try to give me a lecture in the subject of trusting a witness statement from a person that it is impossible for me to personally vouch for!
Tim Edwards, as I have stated several times before, ..has imo, the demeanor of a honest and reliable witness. But also, as I said previously...i've been fooled by that opinion before! And i'm sure that  history will prove, .. so has just about everyone in the world at some time or other!
His daughters testimony?.. I find is a plus point, but by no means a deal-breaker ..on account of her youth. And one cannot rule out the possibility that a child would think it prudent to back-up her fathers story! [but I am not saying that this is the case here...just a possibility]
Your other point is unwarranted because  I never mentioned CGI...the film didn't feel that way to me!

And secondly...I noticed that you pasted a small section from the link that you provided. ...I assume that you think that the passage somehow proves that Tim Edward's film is authentic...?

"IN ADDDITION TO 21 WITNESSES IN 13 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT COLORADO HAVING SIGHTINGS OF THE SAME OBJECT WITHIN A 48-HOUR PERIOD OF EDWARDS' TAPING, OTHER INDIVIDUALS IN CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO, MONTANA, INDIANA, AND OTHER PARTS OF THE U.S. HAVE COME FORWARD TO REPORT SIGHTINGS OF VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL, "CIGAR" OR TUBE-SHAPED LARGE FLYING OBJECTS,"

Did you notice that the article makes a rather large leap  that the objects witnessed by the '21 other witnesses in the 13 different locations' were the actual same object?...and then goes on to say.."virtually identical, cigar or tube-shaped large flying object"...note .."virtually identical"!...but it's a pretty-much done deal that it was the same object!...?

and then there's the...

"WITH SOME PROVIDING PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ALONG WITH THE ACCOUNTS OF THEIR EXPERIENCES."

....fine!...but No Links to then?...and continues...

"IN PARTICULAR, UFO ENTHUSIAST TOM KING HAS CAPTURED ON VIDEOTAPE ON THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS SEVERAL FRAMES OF THE "MAIN CRAFT" AS WELL AS A VIRTUAL CATALOGUE WITHIN HIS "SOLAR CORONA" VIDEO FOOTAGE OF MANY TYPES OF SMALLER UFOS IN THE SKIES OVER PHOENIX."

...Still No Link..?

..So I go and find my own Tom King photos...


Posted Image


...and this is all that I can find from Tom King here at this link....

file:///C:/Users/Alex/Desktop/Page%20Title.htm


...doesn't look a lot like Tim's UFO to me...?


Posted Image


...so I looked further!...but then I hit a stream of sites that made it overpoweringly obvious that 'Tom King' [Skywatcher] was nothing but one of those despicable charlatans in ufology that I loath !...A Hoaxer!....

http://www.ufovideo.net/TomKing1.htm


so, I didn't bother to search for his 'smoking-gun' after that!

Also in the article that you linked, there were references to the 'Aerobatic Movement' of the object displayed...and speeds of movement measured at up to '10,000 mph'...I have to say that after viewing the film several times...I still haven't seen where that happened?...Nor have I seen the "pulsating coloured lights" that have been attributed to the object in the video in many of the numerous articles about the film online?... I assume that the authors of these articles are referring to Tim's remark that he could see these through his binoculars...but i'll be jiggered if I can see any reds or greens in the film!.....even in the enhanced version provided by Boony, I cannot see any colours....can you..?

....And now what are we left with to validate the Tim Edwards video then ...?Just his testimony, and the word of his little girl?

In all honesty Zoser, i'm not really sure at all just what to make of Tim's story!
On one hand, your'e right..Tim does come across as a decent honest individual that may just have filmed a truly anomalous UFO!...And I have always held Dr Bruce Maccabee in high esteem, and the film certainly seems to have interested him.?
But on the other hand...there is the fact that Tim testified that the encounter lasted for at least an hour...but yet he only managed to film 5 mins and 20 secs of it!...His reasoning for this was that the batteries were low in the camera...and so he simply just stood and watched the event... instead of going back indoors and replacing them , thus being able to film 'perhaps the most convincing part of his claim,[ that the object flew away].
And also...there's the question in my mind of,.. if there were so many witnesses around as he says...why did no one else get a film or photograph of the event?...This may be a void point...but personally I tend to give more credence to a witness that gives his evidence and then goes on with his life....But it appears that Tim's video was a passport for a change in career from a shopkeeper to a regular 'guest' on the UFO circuit!...It may be nothing , I know...but imo, it is still something to consider?

It may very well turn out to be that Tim Edwards filmed  a extraterrestrial mother-ship back in 1995 ...and I think that you already know where I stand on the ETH...But for me the jury's still out on those "roast potatoes" in this case Zoser!


Cheers buddy.

Edited by 1963, 15 October 2012 - 10:29 PM.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
...I found the Smoking Gun at last!!!!!!!!.....https://www.youtube....h?v=fGKOcuANNQo

#3473    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 15 October 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

He's the reason we all have to endure that hellish nightmare in school called calculus.
Pierre de Fermat.

The irony of which is simply astounding.


#3474    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,770 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 15 October 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

The irony of which is simply astounding.
Thats a fact ! I was late every day of my caculus class and the best I can figure is that I came out way better without it ! They have little machines that do that now ! and ,E.T`s  dont ever use theres to zip around,that would take all the fun out of crashing into NEw Mexico ! :alien: :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#3475    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 15 October 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

Thats a fact ! I was late every day of my caculus class and the best I can figure is that I came out way better without it ! They have little machines that do that now ! and ,E.T`s  dont ever use theres to zip around,that would take all the fun out of crashing into NEw Mexico ! :alien: :tu:

LOL D, you are without a doubt the coolest guy on this forum.  :tsu:

Simply brilliant! :clap:


#3476    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

View Post1963, on 15 October 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

Well!...someone's got a bee in his bonnet about this video , haven't they Zoser!

Firstly...I believe that the balance of having the requisite amount of 'trust in human integrity', and falling into the 'gullible-fool class' is a lot trickier than you imagine my young friend!...And is a life skill that we all strive to master. And of course, I can speak only for myself,..but there has been plenty of pitfalls along my humble attempts to improve my powers of assessing the initial validity-factor of any given case. ...But I believe that to this end, I am genuinely trying to ameliorate!
And so I would appreciate it if you would not try to give me a lecture in the subject of trusting a witness statement from a person that it is impossible for me to personally vouch for!
Tim Edwards, as I have stated several times before, ..has imo, the demeanor of a honest and reliable witness. But also, as I said previously...i've been fooled by that opinion before! And i'm sure that  history will prove, .. so has just about everyone in the world at some time or other!
His daughters testimony?.. I find is a plus point, but by no means a deal-breaker ..on account of her youth. And one cannot rule out the possibility that a child would think it prudent to back-up her fathers story! [but I am not saying that this is the case here...just a possibility]
Your other point is unwarranted because  I never mentioned CGI...the film didn't feel that way to me!

And secondly...I noticed that you pasted a small section from the link that you provided. ...I assume that you think that the passage somehow proves that Tim Edward's film is authentic...?

"IN ADDDITION TO 21 WITNESSES IN 13 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT COLORADO HAVING SIGHTINGS OF THE SAME OBJECT WITHIN A 48-HOUR PERIOD OF EDWARDS' TAPING, OTHER INDIVIDUALS IN CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO, MONTANA, INDIANA, AND OTHER PARTS OF THE U.S. HAVE COME FORWARD TO REPORT SIGHTINGS OF VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL, "CIGAR" OR TUBE-SHAPED LARGE FLYING OBJECTS,"

Did you notice that the article makes a rather large leap  that the objects witnessed by the '21 other witnesses in the 13 different locations' were the actual same object?...and then goes on to say.."virtually identical, cigar or tube-shaped large flying object"...note .."virtually identical"!...but it's a pretty-much done deal that it was the same object!...?

and then there's the...

"WITH SOME PROVIDING PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ALONG WITH THE ACCOUNTS OF THEIR EXPERIENCES."

....fine!...but No Links to then?...and continues...

"IN PARTICULAR, UFO ENTHUSIAST TOM KING HAS CAPTURED ON VIDEOTAPE ON THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS SEVERAL FRAMES OF THE "MAIN CRAFT" AS WELL AS A VIRTUAL CATALOGUE WITHIN HIS "SOLAR CORONA" VIDEO FOOTAGE OF MANY TYPES OF SMALLER UFOS IN THE SKIES OVER PHOENIX."

...Still No Link..?

..So I go and find my own Tom King photos...


Posted Image


...and this is all that I can find from Tom King here at this link....

file:///C:/Users/Alex/Desktop/Page%20Title.htm


...doesn't look a lot like Tim's UFO to me...?


Posted Image


...so I looked further!...but then I hit a stream of sites that made it overpoweringly obvious that 'Tom King' [Skywatcher] was nothing but one of those despicable charlatans in ufology that I loath !...A Hoaxer!....

http://www.ufovideo.net/TomKing1.htm


so, I didn't bother to search for his 'smoking-gun' after that!

Also in the article that you linked, there were references to the 'Aerobatic Movement' of the object displayed...and speeds of movement measured at up to '10,000 mph'...I have to say that after viewing the film several times...I still haven't seen where that happened?...Nor have I seen the "pulsating coloured lights" that have been attributed to the object in the video in many of the numerous articles about the film online?... I assume that the authors of these articles are referring to Tim's remark that he could see these through his binoculars...but i'll be jiggered if I can see any reds or greens in the film!.....even in the enhanced version provided by Boony, I cannot see any colours....can you..?

....And now what are we left with to validate the Tim Edwards video then ...?Just his testimony, and the word of his little girl?

In all honesty Zoser, i'm not really sure at all just what to make of Tim's story!
On one hand, your'e right..Tim does come across as a decent honest individual that may just have filmed a truly anomalous UFO!...And I have always held Dr Bruce Maccabee in high esteem, and the film certainly seems to have interested him.?
But on the other hand...there is the fact that Tim testified that the encounter lasted for at least an hour...but yet he only managed to film 5 mins and 20 secs of it!...His reasoning for this was that the batteries were low in the camera...and so he simply just stood and watched the event... instead of going back indoors and replacing them , thus being able to film 'perhaps the most convincing part of his claim,[ that the object flew away].
And also...there's the question in my mind of,.. if there were so many witnesses around as he says...why did no one else get a film or photograph of the event?...This may be a void point...but personally I tend to give more credence to a witness that gives his evidence and then goes on with his life....But it appears that Tim's video was a passport for a change in career from a shopkeeper to a regular 'guest' on the UFO circuit!...It may be nothing , I know...but imo, it is still something to consider?

It may very well turn out to be that Tim Edwards filmed  a extraterrestrial mother-ship back in 1995 ...and I think that you already know where I stand on the ETH...But for me the jury's still out on those "roast potatoes" in this case Zoser!


Cheers buddy.

I don't believe a word of it; the words of just another skeptic looking for a peg to hang his coat on.  His daughter lied too?  Come on no way.  That little girl was telling no lies on that clip. Other people saw it, and the evidence is there.

Did Tim have any more batteries to hand?  How did he hoax it?  What about the other witnesses?

Your case against him is as weak as a kitten; all claim and no substance.  I've seen that before from a skeptic.

Edited by zoser, 16 October 2012 - 06:51 PM.

Posted Image


#3477    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 15 October 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

Thats a fact ! I was late every day of my caculus class and the best I can figure is that I came out way better without it ! They have little machines that do that now ! and ,E.T`s  dont ever use theres to zip around,that would take all the fun out of crashing into NEw Mexico ! :alien: :tu:

Posted Image

Posted Image


#3478    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

View Post1963, on 15 October 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:


...so I looked further!...but then I hit a stream of sites that made it overpoweringly obvious that 'Tom King' [Skywatcher] was nothing but one of those despicable charlatans in ufology that I loath !...A Hoaxer!....

http://www.ufovideo.net/TomKing1.htm


so, I didn't bother to search for his 'smoking-gun' after that!


Hiya 1963, sorry to snip the majority just to focus in on this...  but...  excellent find there my friend.  :tu:

This is the same guy who filmed one of the Phoenix Lights videos, later confirmed to be flares dropped over the BGR.  I couldn't agree with you more regarding this character.  Even after the truth of the flares was long exposed, he and one of his cohorts continued to rally against the conclusions claiming that their footage was not of the same event.  You've categorized him exactly as is deserved; as a charlatan.

Cheers


#3479    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 16 October 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

Hiya 1963, sorry to snip the majority just to focus in on this...  but...  excellent find there my friend.  :tu:

This is the same guy who filmed one of the Phoenix Lights videos, later confirmed to be flares dropped over the BGR.  I couldn't agree with you more regarding this character.  Even after the truth of the flares was long exposed, he and one of his cohorts continued to rally against the conclusions claiming that their footage was not of the same event.  You've categorized him exactly as is deserved; as a charlatan.

Cheers

No way.  The flare theory is just a fanciful idea from a group of people who realise that their reality is crumbling around them in the face of irrefutable evidence and thousands of witnesses; and a concerned military desperate to find a cover story.

I just hope there are not too many folk gullible enough to swallow that garbage.  If any one is interested in seeing a summary of the case against the flare theory, please look at my last post on the other forum.

Posted Image


#3480    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

zoser shared some Tantalizing Testimony in another thread yesterday.  I've found it to be so incredibly Tantalizing, in fact, that I think it should be shared here as well.

This was an incredible UFO sighting which took place in Phoenix back in April of 2008.  We have jaw dropping eye witness testimony and even video footage.  It's FANTASTIC!

Here, check out the incredible video.



Is that amazing or what?  Here's a full transcript for those that can't watch the footage:

Spoiler

For those that don't want to read through the whole thing, here are just some hi-lights from the full transcript.

This is Brad Drenning.  Here we have a guy who is as credible as they come.  He's a family man.  He's genuine.  He's sincere.  He's supported by other witnesses and even video footage.  He seems totally trustworthy, without even a hint of dishonesty coming from this man.  He comes across as very intelligent, well spoken, and downright likeable.  You couldn't ask for a better UFO witness than this.

Listen to his descriptions of what he saw and filmed...

And we walked outside, and we looked up, and it was just kind of, you know, total amazement.

It was just amazing, it's hard to even describe.  Uhh, you know, but they just sat there.  They didn't move.  They stayed in one position as far as in the same area.

And then they just started making different formations.  So, it was very hard to explain, but very exciting all at the same time, and I think you can hear that from the video.

they moved in different formations; trapezoids, square, kind of a "W", and then it moved into a diamond, so it was very specific type formations.


These statements are an indication of how much this sighting struck him and his whole family, and his descriptions of the formations are suggestive of some kind of possible intelligence or purpose.  How many other UFO witnesses have described traits like these?  A lot of them, I dare say.

How did he describe the end of the sighting?

And then, one by one they started to blink... and one would take off, and then another, you know, very systematically.  And then the fourth and final one stayed up there for about another 4 or 5 minutes on its own.


Did you hear that?  He actually used the words "take off"...  What is the significance of this?  Did he perceive them as literally "taking off" and flying away or something?  That's pretty amazing.

And his conclusion?

In my opinion, there's no way it could be some type of flare.  It had to be something other, because like I said they stay in one area, they didn't drift off, and they made very specific formations.  So it was something that's very hard to explain...



No, I don't think we could ask for a better UFO witness than this.  Fantastic guy.  Fantastic footage.  Fantastic interview.  My hat is off to Brad.  :tu:


Of course, the only problem with any of this is that the entire thing was a hoax perpetrated by lighting off some flares, tying them to some balloons, and letting them fly off into the sky.

What valuable and important lessons can we learn from this?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users