Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How will the AntiChrist find his victims?

Raptor Witness

It's a question that I've wondered about on occasion, but never heard discussed in theory. I wasn't a fan of these modern Christian films on the subject, such as the "Taken Series," so I have no idea what others think or believe.

If you don't believe in an AntiChrist, that's fine too, just replace it with Adolf Hitler, since history is full of bad characters and we could certainly see another one.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

What exactly do you mean by "find his victims"?

What exactly do you mean by "find his victims"?

He will reportedly kill a great number of people. It's a common understanding.

I think that the anti-Christ will find all his victims through the song every breathe I take by Sting. Anyone who listens to it will fall victim! :P

• Like 2

Stalin and Hitler gave good examples of how in the past, Stalin being the worst per body count.

• Like 2

It shouldnt be too hard, ideally a genuine christian wouldn't deny their faith.

I don't think he has to find anything thesedays, where every opportunity just present himself. Point of Antichrist is to be someone who will impersonate christ, so i am thinking more of a peacemaker and spiritually advanced person who will claim salvation comes through him or something, and people will embrace him with all their hearts and minds, just like Hitler was deemed saviour of german nation. But we can conclude that s_hit really has to hit the fan in order that humanity would require some badass saviour thesedays :D

It's a question that I've wondered about on occasion, but never heard discussed in theory. I

Why, in the same way that Santa Claus finds all those chimneys at Christmas, of course.

And the Easter Bunny finds all those places to hide eggs.

Why should the Antichrist be any different?

There is your answer.

Edited by Zaphod222
  • Like 2

"are you a Christian?"

"yes"

*bang*

"are you a Christian?"

"**** off"

*bang*

"Swearing is naughty. Are you a Christian?"

"I'm Catholic"

"Close enough" *bang*

• Like 6

According to the Bible, he will not have to go looking for him victims, they will come to him.......willingly. Much as Germany did to Hitler and France to Napoleon, and it will be done to thunderous applades and parades.

• Like 3

Maybe the "victims" themselves will discover the (spirit of) antichrist through their reading of myth (Bible), fiction (novels) and conspiracy theories (threads like this?)

• Like 1

I think the Anti-Christ is an idea, more so than a person. Ideas that sound good like one world government, and currency, etc....Which the Bible warns us about.

Question: "Does the Bible prophesy a one-world government and a one-world currency in the end times?"

Answer: The Bible does not use the phrase “one-world government” or “one-world currency” in referring to the end times. It does, however, provide ample evidence to enable us to draw the conclusion that both will exist under the rule of the Antichrist in the last days.

In his apocalyptic vision in the Book of Revelation, the Apostle John sees the “beast,” also called the Antichrist, rising out of the sea having seven heads and ten horns (Revelation 13:1). Combining this vision with Daniel’s similar one (Daniel 7:16-24), we can conclude that some sort of world system will be inaugurated by the beast, the most powerful “horn,” who will defeat the other nine and will begin to wage war against Christians. The ten-nation confederacy is also seen in Daniel’s image of the statue in Daniel 2:41-42, where he pictures the final world government consisting of ten entities represented by the ten toes of the statue. Whoever the ten are and however they come to power, Scripture is clear that the beast will either destroy them or reduce their power to nothing more than figureheads. In the end, they will do his bidding.

John goes on to describe the ruler of this vast empire as having power and great authority, given to him by Satan himself (Revelation 13:2), being followed by and receiving worship from “all the world” (13:3-4), and having authority over “every tribe, people, language and nation” (13:7). From this description, it is logical to assume that this person is the leader of a one-world government which is recognized as sovereign over all other governments. It’s hard to imagine how such diverse systems of government as are in power today would willingly subjugate themselves to a single ruler, and there are many theories on the subject. A logical conclusion is that the disasters and plagues described in Revelation as the seal and trumpet judgments (chapters 6-11) will be so devastating and create such a monumental global crisis that people will embrace anything and anyone who promises to give them relief.

Once entrenched in power, the beast (Antichrist) and the power behind him (Satan) will move to establish absolute control over all peoples of the earth to accomplish their true end, the worship Satan has been seeking ever since being thrown out of heaven (Isaiah 14:12-14). One way they will accomplish this is by controlling all commerce, and this is where the idea of a one-world currency comes in. Revelation 13:16-17 describes some sort of satanic mark which will be required in order to buy and sell. This means anyone who refuses the mark will be unable to buy food, clothing or other necessities of life. No doubt the vast majority of people in the world will succumb to the mark simply to survive. Again, verse 16 makes it clear that this will be a universal system of control where everyone, rich and poor, great and small, will bear the mark on their hand or forehead. There is a great deal of speculation as to how exactly this mark will be affixed, but the technologies that are available right now could accomplish it very easily.

Anyway, my two cents....

• Like 1

In context and references to Nero and authority, I think the Antichrist represents an entity of a system that evolves to enslave people.

You can see many of revelations predictions comeing to pass but you have to take a greater perspective to understand the development of this entity that Jhon of patmos was haveing visions about. It's far scaryer than any horror movie. There is indeed a battle going on at the moment in the minds of man over this.

There are no victims only participants, but most if us are born into it.

• Like 2

I agree with that statement, but he still has to find them. I think most Christians just assume he'll have a supernatural mind, and be able to imagine where they all are. However, I'm not sure that's realistic. We have evidence that he'll be using man-made methods, do we not? If he indeed is using a man-made system to keep track of all the numbers, then it begs the question do we want someone to have that information now. Why give him a leg up?

Personally, I'd like to fight him in advance, by making reasonable assumptions for what he may use as tools. From what we're hearing, that giant facility being built in Utah by the NSA could accomplish this.

That's why I'm so perplexed at the conservative right's insistence that this is okay. It's not okay to me, and I think if most Christians gave it some thought, they would not be okay with it either.

I agree with that statement, but he still has to find them. I think most Christians just assume he'll have a supernatural mind, and be able to imagine where they all are. However, I'm not sure that's realistic. We have evidence that he'll be using man-made methods, do we not? If he indeed is using a man-made system to keep track of all the numbers, then it begs the question do we want someone to have that information now. Why give him a leg up?

Personally, I'd like to fight him in advance, by making reasonable assumptions for what he may use as tools. From what we're hearing, that giant facility being built in Utah by the NSA could accomplish this.

That's why I'm so perplexed at the conservative right's insistence that this is okay. It's not okay to me, and I think if most Christians gave it some thought, they would not be okay with it either.

lol @ NSA Prism program being compared to the Antichrist.

The people who whined about social security numbers beginning in the 1930s said the same.

Their plan to "fight him in advance" is seen through history not as a fight but as wallowing in conspiracy theory that no one takes serious anymore.

Please tell us about the grande plans of fighting "him in advance". What measures will be taken? What is the shape and context of this fight? Because if it is just CTing online that is not a fight at all.

Edited by The world needs you
  • Like 1

It is also bad enough thread upon thread in the politics section of the forum is corrupting the whole of the politics section with conspiracy theory. Will we now see some beginning to spread CT across the religious forums?

These conspiracy theory with religio-political elements belong in the CT section in my view.

Edited by The world needs you

I go to the lake jump out of the van and shout "Who wants to go skinny dipping?" Those who are not eaten by gators are my victims. Questions?

• Like 1

He will find his victims on a new reality TV show - I'm a Christian get me outta here !! :P

• Like 3

Those who choose to follow him for the sake of living a bit longer or in greater comfort will be his greatest victims. But if you mean Christ followers then he finds them due to their refusal to conform with his economic/religious system.

• Like 1

Wretched souls linger for fear of making righteous vows, and submission to an authority of hell is inconceivable.

Breathe the truth, and the state of confusion will burn bright.

• Like 1

According to the Bible, he will not have to go looking for him victims, they will come to him.......willingly. Much as Germany did to Hitler and France to Napoleon, and it will be done to thunderous applades and parades.

Well, we all come to facebook, twitter..we all like it, we can not wait to post something. Social media is our new god. It smiles at us, it is beautifull...and slowly destroyes our capability to think for ourselfs, to socialize with real friends, takes away our childrens immagination, it kills us, it spies on us, it transforms us in brainless and soulless corpses.

You are looking for the antichrist? Well I belive we found it.

• Like 1

I wonder, given these NSA revelations, if the protestant pulpits have gone silent on this issue. Many protestants assume they'll be gone, or raptured away in plenty of time, but not the Catholics.

Where are they in this debate? What does the Vatican have to say? No unborn babies should die, but everyone else is fair game without a fight?

At least those outside the womb have a chance at escape. What glory is there in death by execution, without the attempted avoidance of it?

My sense is, this is identical to the situation that preceded the second World War, when the Jewish family was almost wiped out, because no one was watching or paying careful attention in time.

Forgive me for saying this, but I don't think shooting fish in a barrel is what Jesus had in mind, or perhaps the greater fear as they'll make better sport of their executions and that this should be avoided. Where's the reference for that? I just don't see it.

It reminds me of the Star Trek episode where on some new world they discovered that people died by computer selection, and when your time is up, you just simply march into a gas chamber.

Is that really what the church has in mind here? Hitler, please take my life, I'm ready!

Although I do agree that "Anti-Christ" is an idea more than people most of the time, the Bible is very clear about there being a final showdown between Christ & Anti-Christ. Jesus gave clues, as did the book of Revelation, and the book of Daniel. You get a good idea of what is to come by combining these sources. The anti-Christ will not have to track down his victims because he will implement the "mark of the beast" which I believe is the RFID chips being prepped in Obama care. If you know which people are marked, then all this anti-Christ would have to do is kill everyone not identified by the chip. There are a bunch of FEMA coffins in Georgia that indicate that something big and major is coming in regards to anti-Christ and the death toll. The stage is definitely being set for his arrival and there are signs of a coming one world government and one world currency, which is tailor made for the chip system. If money holds no value, everything is essentially tied back to the chip which is the way everyone will buy or sell. No one can deny that the economy has been spiraling towards a crash and I don't believe in coincidences as it is all foretold in the Bible and it is literal and not allegorical. We have found evidence in archeology that places once thought to be myth like Sodom & Gommorah actually existed. Some believe Troy and Atlantis will be found and that tangible evidence exists to prove their existence. Point being, that many dismiss the "anti-Christ" as a myth, legend, or allegorical parable when it should be taken quite literally.

Edited by conspiracy buff
  • Like 1

Hmmm, Christians, always looking for enemies, always pointing the finger and accusing the "other". Meanwhile the rest of the world not Christian, and more specifically American Christian, simply stand to one side and laugh. I am not concerned with any "anti-Christ", even though apparently I am this person, or at least a minion. I am more concerned with looking at this from the other way around. By that I mean that it is this Christ, or at least his (or her) (or it's) followers who seem to be something I can only describe as "anti-human", or indeed, "anti-commonsense", "anti-rational thought" and on and on. Seems to me this "Anti-Christ" seems to be the one to follow.

Oh! did I just become one of these "victims" ....