Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

How will the AntiChrist find his victims?

antichrist beheading rapture wedding feast lamb of god

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 8,018 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostThe world needs you, on 26 June 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

http://en.wikipedia....spensationalism

http://en.wikipedia....m_(Christianity)

So while one understands their views another can understand at what point in history did people introduce or reintroduce (this speaks to your post above) that view.

See, not all Christians believed this view of futurism in the past and not all believe it today.

Ah, but the point you were making and which Wikipedia also erroneously makes in that it was a concept invented in the 18th century... it was not.

As I said, along with a multitude of other biblical precepts, one is free to believe them or not. Take Trinitarianism, the resurrection and Jesus Deity among many others... there are religious movements to fit all desires and shades of belief. What is important for me though is that the bible actually shows us what is biblical and to believed and what is not... without a shadow of doubt.

I would not be dispensationalist if the bible did not clearly show Dispensationalism, I would not believe in a rapture if the bible did not show this to be a biblical expectation. I define Christianity by what the bible says, not the other way around.

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#62    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,672 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:03 PM

Just another shade and belief you have but no worries so is mine, at least I can own it instead of pretending to have a monopoly on truth.

Your view was reintroduced recently. No doubt about that.

Your view also includes dualism which was introduced only after the Israelites in captivity were influenced by Zoroastrianism. That Jesus will also return and destroy non-believers, ya, you can have that I want no part of it.

All paths offer a chance, that too is in the Bible, the Bible is only for believers who choose it, but we have been through this so the last word is yours to have here, take it.

Edited by The world needs you, 26 June 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#63    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 8,018 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

View PostThe world needs you, on 26 June 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

Just another shade and belief you have but no worries so is mine, at least I can own it instead of pretending to have a monopoly on truth.

Your view was reintroduced recently. No doubt about that.

Your view also includes dualism which was introduced only after the Israelites in captivity were influenced by Zoroastrianism. That Jesus will also return and destroy non-believers, ya, you can have that I want no part of it.

All paths offer a chance, that too is in the Bible, the Bible is only for believers who choose it, but we have been through this so the last word is yours to have here, take it.

I could choose to argue your points, but this is not the thread for them, the antichrist however is and as such the bible certainly is. The bible does not offer other paths to those who have heard the message of Jesus Christ, you are however free to take the path you want.

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#64    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:17 AM

View Postissues, on 24 June 2013 - 05:07 AM, said:

Don't look to the future for the AntiChrist,he's been & gone.His name was Mohammed & his followers don't believe the Christian thought Jesus CHRIST is the Son of God to be relevant.The map looks similar although it has expanded more these days.This is not intended to inflame cultural differences but to put forward a point of view that is relevant in todays social fabric.The last line of the above quote states it all."The influence will be felt all over the world"

Wow... if that is not meant to inflame cultural differences... then what IS???

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#65    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:20 AM

View PostThe world needs you, on 26 June 2013 - 08:23 AM, said:

The Antichrist will find her victims using Big Data sets and algorithms.

Why do you say, "her"?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#66    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Lost Ghost

• 1,311 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:09 AM

I don't know I believe he would just use supernatural powers.
As he will be a black magician and war lock.

He can see you in a crystal ball with Scrying magic.
Or remote viewing.
Or send demons to spy on you.

You think technology, cell phones, and the net is how he will do it?

POPPY c***!

Scrying in crystals balls.. etc has been a magical method uses by evil witches to find their victims for centuries.
The super natural powers always are more powerful than the technology of this age.

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM

My collection of true and fiction ghost and ouija stories, horror movie reviews etc.
http://ouijaghosts.blogspot.com/

#67    Roybat

Roybat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:23 AM

666, it is the number of a man.  About 666 AD the man was 'enlightened ' Mohammed.  Now who could be more anti Christ ?

#68    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 8,018 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

View PostRoybat, on 27 June 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

666, it is the number of a man.  About 666 AD the man was 'enlightened ' Mohammed.  Now who could be more anti Christ ?

Since the antichrist is killed in battle by Christ upon his second coming, that means that Christ has returned.... sorry, but where is that news flash, I didn't get it.

2 Thessalonians 2:8

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Revelation 19:19–20

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Edited by Jor-el, 27 June 2013 - 08:24 PM.

Posted Image

-C. S. Lewis

#69    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Lost Ghost

• 1,311 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

There was some nut job some years back who was on the Spanish TV.
THis guy had 666 tatted on his arms and so did his cult followers.
He claimed to be Jesus...
and he conned lots of people out of money to follow him.

He for sure was not the anti christ. But he was a powerful war lock
and evil one to use such mind control over people...
to get them tatted with 666 AND Give all money to him.

But this can be said of the so called Harold Camping..
who conned people out of Millions..

people are so stupid and innocent they believe anything...

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM

My collection of true and fiction ghost and ouija stories, horror movie reviews etc.
http://ouijaghosts.blogspot.com/

#70    didymusclairvoyant

didymusclairvoyant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

• 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users