Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

anyone want to try me?

doorslinger

I had something occur some time ago,i'm not sure what I would expect anyone to tell me though.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doorslinger

• lordstanley

• behaviour???

• 2nd Reign

Top Posters In This Topic

you got a speeding ticket, then when you got home got yelled at by your mom, which caused you to lock yourself in your room with emo music blasting which she hates, then that caused her to pound on your door telling you if you don't shut that racket off you will be grounded from the car Forever!

you got a speeding ticket, then when you got home got yelled at by your mom, which caused you to lock yourself in your room with emo music blasting which she hates, then that caused her to pound on your door telling you if you don't shut that racket off you will be grounded from the car Forever!

lol I almost spewed beer. I wish mom could yell at me.

I had something occur some time ago,i'm not sure what I would expect anyone to tell me though.

Did you get lucky? ^_^

Ok...did you have a winning lotto ticket and didn't know it? :huh:

Met the love of your life :yes:

You did get lucky..you dog you :devil:

:lol:

Your post is so vague....The answer is that such a question should be answered by your mind and not others

Thanks

B???

Your post is so vague....The answer is that such a question should be answered by your mind and not others

Thanks

B???

thats correct. I don't know what anyone could tell me that i don't already know.

thanks

Did you get lucky? ^_^

Ok...did you have a winning lotto ticket and didn't know it? :huh:

Met the love of your life :yes:

You did get lucky..you dog you :devil:

I did meet a girl, and i love her.

so you got the closest.

thanks

thats correct. I don't know what anyone could tell me that i don't already know.

thanks

Uh ya ok soooooooooo you know everything ? pretty impressive but why is your fly down and why do you where that bib ?

:P

Uh ya ok soooooooooo you know everything ? pretty impressive but why is your fly down and why do you where that bib ?

:P

This thread is so confusing. But lordstanley's post did almost make me snort cranberry juice everywhere and gained me some very funny looks. :rolleyes: