Photo

Hunter S Thompson Birthday Cake

Posted by coldethyl , 30 May 2012 · 1,193 views

Posted Image

So for my boyfriend/fiance whatever you want to call him 41'st birthday, I had my sis in law, daughter, and sister make him a Hunter S. Thompson birthday cake.  He really liked it and I think it turned out swell.

My brother who turned 35 got a Yoshi cake:

Posted Image

My brother's birthday was on May 28 and my bf's is today May 30th.

I bought the bf three movies he wanted:  Monty Python and the Holy Grail, MP and the Meaning of Life and Blazing Saddles.  My mom cooked him his favorite meal of salmon patties, squash casserole, potatoes au gratin, green beans and rolls on Sunday and I'm cooking him some pasta and pork chops tonight.

Still coolest cake ever, huh?  :tu:

Bella-Angelique
May 30 2012 11:20 PM
I want your mom's meal she fixed for your brother. That sounds so good, yum.
Cakes are cute.
Here for ya a quick topping for a yellow cake for summer. Is 8 and 8 icing you put fresh sugared fruit on. 8 oz cool whip and 8oz cream cheese. Just leave the cheese out to soften like butter then dump in bowl with the cool whip. Add one tablespoon vanilla and one teaspoon sugar to it. Blend in on high, smear over cake, and plop the sugared fruits on top. Keep in fridge. Good for hot summer.
If you have to have chocolate, add one cup of milk chocolate chips to the topping mix after nuking them softer, and blend in.

QuiteContrary
May 30 2012 11:30 PM
Love HST's psychedelic shades!
Aha now I know it's a person
Wierd thing is I bought the same three DVDs a couple o weeks back
Monty Pythons dead parrott sketch is stuck in my head
Every time I hear or watch MP it just sets it rerunning again
Pretty sweet! (pun intended) :D
Gawd B-A now I really want that.
nyuk MP is the bomb.  We've already watched all 3 movies and now have the lines stuck in our heads.
QC that was my fave part too!

♥♥♥♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Entries

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Comments

♥ Alice ♥

Posted Image

Posted Image