Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

women don't like nice guys

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#1    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

• I imagine you have orders to destroy me?

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

Anyone notice that women always go for the 'bad boys' and 'arrogant jerks'?

It's because women are genetically hardwired to be attracted to alpha males and lets be honest alpha males are always aggressively confident competitive idiots. Women seem to ignore and not to notice nice quiet guys like me who lack confidence. The fact of the matter is that women are attracted to confidence in men more than anything else and it doesn't necessarily matter if the man is a good person or not so long as he is a confident alpha male.
Which is why women like 'bad boys' and 'confident and competitive' men because they are alpha males.

This proves that all human relationships between men and women are based on natural selection, self preservation and mutual self interest and anything else is just human egotism.

Well I'm glad I'm an omega male and am looking forward to disappearing from the gene pool.

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

Just tell them when and where you want your sandwich and you'll be good.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,183 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

Always is a pretty broad term.

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Posted Image

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#5    ohio_traveler

ohio_traveler

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

Blame it on the cavemen.  They used to drag their women around by the hair.  And I don't remember reading any stories about them complaining about it much.

#6    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,433 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

Well, one can be strong and confident without being an overly aggressive idiot. Personally, I don't care much for insecure 'door mat' type men, but then I don't care much for overbearing obnoxious guys either. Plenty of women I know feel much the same way...then again, I'm talking about mature women not adolescent girls.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#7    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,599 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

"Idiots" that is a strange word to use for others who have the confidence to ask a woman out,aggressive enough to go after what they want,and competitive enough to pursue any goal that is attainable.

Having these traits does not make one a bad boy idiot. ;)

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#8    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

Men can be just as bad.  Some want the woman that is built the best and is the prettiest and could care less about the woman that would be faithful.

#9    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,299 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

How do you define "nice guys"?  Just someone who isn't rude and obnoxious?

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#10    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 08 March 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

"Idiots" that is a strange word to use for others who have the confidence to ask a woman out,aggressive enough to go after what they want,and competitive enough to pursue any goal that is attainable.

Having these traits does not make one a bad boy idiot. Posted Image

It does in my book.

#11    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

View PostHilander, on 08 March 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

Men can be just as bad.  Some want the woman that is built the best and is the prettiest and could care less about the woman that would be faithful.

Yeah but most non alpha males are so desperate they'll settle for anything.

But the majority of women have a much wider selection of males to choose from because there are always males competing for them and they'll select an alpha male or the closest thing they can get to an alpha male.

Sometimes I don't think women have mentally evolved beyond primates because their still predominately attracted to the hunter gatherer alpha male even if they don't admit this. Didn't anyone tell them we don't live in prehistoric times anymore?

#12    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,599 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

It does in my book.

Well free to your opinion,hope that book you have has a few pictures of naked ladies in it or you adapt and pick up a few of these idiotic traits for yourself.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#13    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

Sometimes I don't think women have mentally evolved beyond primates because their still predominately attracted to the hunter gatherer alpha male even if they don't admit this. Didn't anyone tell them we don't live in prehistoric times anymore?

NOW you can be considered an arrogant jerk! They're gonna be knocking down your door!

#14    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

not all of us. I have a dominant personality myself. I need a man who will stand up for himself, but not a jerk who thinks he's always going to be in charge just because he's male. And we do appreciate it when guys do sensitive sweet things for us. Shows they do care.

Edited by RockabyeBillie, 08 March 2013 - 06:04 PM.

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#15    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

Well... it's been a while...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users