Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

UFO videos VS video of meteor over Russia.

ufo meteor russia alien video

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,084 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

View PostHazzard, on 19 February 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Lets just hope that we dont have to pay the Russians to help us out the next time. Because there will be a next time.

You know, I think that might be the big hurdle, they are investing 2 billion over ten years, I reckon you might well be onto something there mate. :tu:

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#62    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 February 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

I saw no such reference, your post says:
It was the image in my post said Pentagon. When referring to ther ento being loads of videos of it.

View Postpsyche101, on 19 February 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

Do you mean before or after the crash?

The legit part was nothing to do with the crash, nobody disputed 2 planes hits the 2 towers. They jsut dispute who actually did it, or let it happen.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#63    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,084 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostCoffey, on 19 February 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

It was the image in my post said Pentagon. When referring to ther ento being loads of videos of it.

I relied on the direct information though. Your post. No biggie, I know what you mean now. In my line of work I tend to rely on the specification not pictures. Just how I am wired.

View PostCoffey, on 19 February 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

The legit part was nothing to do with the crash, nobody disputed 2 planes hits the 2 towers. They jsut dispute who actually did it, or let it happen.

I was talking to someone last week who reckon no plane hit, a missile did. He also reckoned the nose comes out and goes back into the building.
These crazy people trying to absolve murderers just to paint their own government in a bad light. Bit silly really, I do wonder what gets into people at times.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#64    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 February 2013 - 08:47 AM, said:

What the hell are you talking about? I watched the second plane slam into the building on TV. Damn near had to change my pants. I wont ever forget it. Ever see the footage from below, other buildings.........

It was legit, people died.

After 9/11 everything changed. the world as we know it ceased to exist.....well, I guess for just a short time then people revert to being themselves. People are as crappy as they ever was, unfortunately.

#65    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 February 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

if UFO's are aliens then they are seen some of the time, does that mean they are only smart some of the time?

Do they have to hide 100% of the time? Does it really matter if some earthlings saw them? Would they be exposed to the rest of the world? I think we all know the answer to that. Aliens know what's going on in this world. They know that some "crazy" UFOs witnesses would not be believable to other "sane" human. They're laughing their ass off at the comedy of disbelief.

Also tagged with ufo, meteor, russia, alien, video

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users