Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

• Please log in to reply
902 replies to this topic

#196    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 3,957 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

View Postdreamland, on 28 December 2012 - 05:08 AM, said:

I am afraid to say...but we may never know how egyptians build pyramids...everyone here and in the world may have different answers.but for any answer...there is no solid proof....even if i say that they were build by aliens,egyptians used ramps levitation..or any other explanation..i dont have prove... whoever build pyramids had know a lot about planets and math.... to this day i believe that builders left a message how they did it...that is somewhere underground,,,maybe in the hall of records...i dont know...they left us a puzzle to figure out..and we now have to figure out this puzzle...they did amazing job,,whoever build pyramids...there must be some message that has been left by the builders.

There is solid proof. Manual labor, ramps, ropes, etc. I don't know why people continue to ignore this.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#197    dreamland

dreamland

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:29 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 28 December 2012 - 05:25 AM, said:

There is solid proof. Manual labor, ramps, ropes, etc. I don't know why people continue to ignore this.
Solid proof will be only when we find an answer left by the builders explaining how they did it.

#198    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 3,957 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

View Postdreamland, on 28 December 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

Solid proof will be only when we find an answer left by the builders explaining how they did it.

Proof for you, perhaps. Everybody else accepts the obvious.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#199    dreamland

dreamland

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:32 AM

We may have an idea,but we never gonna know the real truth.

Edited by dreamland, 28 December 2012 - 05:32 AM.

#200    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

View Postdreamland, on 28 December 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

The builders left no such thing - after all, the phrase "post project review" is unattested prior to the Fifth Dynasty.  ;)

Edited by Mangoze, 28 December 2012 - 05:37 AM.

#201    dreamland

dreamland

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

I give you an example...many people says that pyramids were used as tombs for pharaon ...and some says that they were used as ritual sacred place...which version is real? where is the proof?

Edited by dreamland, 28 December 2012 - 05:39 AM.

#202    alexoscarew

alexoscarew

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

I saw a video where a girl that was in contact with aliens said there was something big hidden under the pyramids. I don't remember the name the video was a collection of many researchers and abductees.

#203    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 3,957 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

View Postalexoscarew, on 28 December 2012 - 07:26 AM, said:

I saw a video where a girl that was in contact with aliens said there was something big hidden under the pyramids. I don't remember the name the video was a collection of many researchers and abductees.

a girl that was in contact with aliens

in contact with aliens .

Posted Image

#204    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 34,244 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 28 December 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

Posted Image
Sure they were! They hired Pepe from Guadalajara to do their garden-work for $1.50 an hour!

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#205    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 3,957 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 28 December 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

Sure they were! They hired Pepe from Guadalajara to do their garden-work for $1.50 an hour!

So Mexican gardeners know all about the secrets of the pyramids? :unsure2: Makes about as much sense as all the other fringe 'theories'! :tu:

#206    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,617 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 28 December 2012 - 05:25 AM, said:

You are wholly mistaken.

There is not only no solid proof for ramps there is not even any solid evidence for ramps.

If we knew they used ramps the experts wouldn't be clamoring to invent and redefine how
ramps would have worked and they would be able to tell us what they looked like.  We'd be
able to tell how they put the cladding stomnes on and we'd probably know how they used
ramps but left evidence for something else.  No Egyptologist claims they know how the pyr-
amids were built and each says they must have used ramps.

If you know something we don't then why not show it?

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#207    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 3,957 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

View Postcladking, on 28 December 2012 - 03:08 PM, said:

You are wholly mistaken.

There is not only no solid proof for ramps there is not even any solid evidence for ramps.

If we knew they used ramps the experts wouldn't be clamoring to invent and redefine how
ramps would have worked and they would be able to tell us what they looked like.  We'd be
able to tell how they put the cladding stomnes on and we'd probably know how they used
ramps but left evidence for something else.  No Egyptologist claims they know how the pyr-
amids were built and each says they must have used ramps.

If you know something we don't then why not show it?

Seriously?

Ropes, sleds, man power. Accept it. Move on.

Posted Image

#208    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,617 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

View Postdreamland, on 28 December 2012 - 05:08 AM, said:

I am afraid to say...but we may never know how egyptians build pyramids...everyone here and in the world may have different answers.but for any answer...there is no solid proof....even if i say that they were build by aliens,egyptians used ramps levitation..or any other explanation..i dont have prove... whoever build pyramids had know a lot about planets and math.... to this day i believe that builders left a message how they did it...that is somewhere underground,,,maybe in the hall of records...i dont know...they left us a puzzle to figure out..and we now have to figure out this puzzle...they did amazing job,,whoever build pyramids...there must be some message that has been left by the builders.

They spoke in riddles.  ;)

They said the gods built the pyramids.  They said the earth is high under the sky
by means of the arms of Tefnu but then never bothered to tell us who Tefnut is
or how she could lift 2 1/2 ton stones.  They never made sense when they spoke
so we are left in the dark when they said things like Osiris tows the earth by means
of balance.  What does this gobblety gook have to do with caves and why wouldn't
they just spell everything out so a child might understand it?  But what do you ex-
pect from bumpkins who expected their king to learn over 2000 lines of magic and
prayers just so he could gety to heaven after he died?  How rational is it to build a
6 1/2 million ton pyramid for a king who mifght never get to heaven because he far-
got one of these magical incantations?  They'd never even know they wasted their
time and endangered their lives to make a tomb for a live king stuck in limbo because
he forgot a single line.  Since they were so superstitious and we are so enlightened
it's obvious we couldn't have descended from them unless they were so primitive
that ramps were the only possible means to build.

The scary thing is that paragraph barely hurts me at all except for the knowledge no
one will find it the least disturbing.  The level of illogic and absurdity couldn't be much
higher but some people will think I've finally seen the light.

Perhaps people are so fast to see our ancestors as superstitious bumpkins because
on some level they know that's what we are.

#209    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,617 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 28 December 2012 - 03:58 AM, said:

Goodness, you simply need to stop making up stuff that "sounds right" to you. You've already admitted your limitations in research, so why would you misrepresent the body of evidence for something about which you know so little? It becomes astounding. Please cite a source of respectable repute that will corroborate the above portion I've quoted. I don't want a long soliloquy or meandering philosophical discourse based on your personal opinions—I want only corroboration that will support your statement.

Obviously ramps were well known to the Egyptians, for construction purposes and long before the Great Pyramid was built. A Dynasty 1 tomb in Saqqara, designated Tomb 3507, still has the remains of a construction ramp on the north side.

I didn't say ramps weren't known.  Even animals build ramps.

I said the word "ramp" is unattested before the 5th dynasty. This is no small issue.

#210    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,617 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

Seriously?

Ropes, sleds, man power. Accept it. Move on.

There is no pyramid nor a part of a pyramid in your drawing.  Unless they're dragging
a giant to the pyramid so he can build it there is no relevance to pyramid building.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users