Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#991    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

Just catching up with the thread; every day there are another 10 or so pages on this thread.

Pictographs of ET like beings?

It really doesn't take long to find:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any of these look human to you?  I'll let you decide.  The ancient world is brimming with this kind of thing.  Extremely easy to find.
Something you have to keep in mind, is that not all the "sculptures" found are produced my masters of the trade.  Even the greatest sculptor or stonemason had to start somewhere.  That third picture you're showing there looks to me like a midterm project for a student learning the trade.
Not everything they made had some great meaning to pass on to their ancestors.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#992    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

It's well known that the Inca took no credit for the megalithic structures when questioned by the Spaniards.  A cursory look at the two types of architecture on the video clip will tell you that they were not built by the same people.

In the year 1523, local American Indians told the Spaniards that those gigantic buildings where build in one night, long before the Incas. Another legend tels that these cities where lifted through the air by the sounding of trumpets.

Part of the site of Tiwanaku is known as Puma Punku, in the Bolivian Andes. The word "Puma Punku" is Aymaran and translates to “Door of the Cougar”. Here there are huge stone blocks (the heaviest block is weighing 440 tons) which where supposedly part of a huge ancient but architectural advanced construction.

http://talc.site88.net/mega.htm

From your link is this sentence; The Great Pyramid is located in the centre of the land mass of the earth, at both longest longitude and longest latitude.
Can you (or anyone else) tell me why it is funny, and a reason to not even read the rest of the site?

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#993    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

Then you will never ever prevent tool wander.  QED

Try it.

You obviously do not understand tool wander. It only occurs at the surface, once the hole is started it becomes a guide for the drill, making a hole perfectly round no matter what shape it is.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#994    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

View PostGaden, on 08 December 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

You obviously do not understand tool wander. It only occurs at the surface, once the hole is started it becomes a guide for the drill, making a hole perfectly round no matter what shape it is.
Yes, but it depends who & how they're holding the drill! I have drilled many a hole & the bit has wondered, Though it is a lot easier when the drill is in a brace... a vice like grip! Maybe they didn't have machinery... but they must have had a very good way of keeping the drill straight, like a guiding system or just a forgotten system of doing things
The density & make up of the material being used comes into it too.

Desert
Uploaded 25 May 2014 - 19:06

#995    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 07 December 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

Extraterrestrial Hypothesis
cheers for that!

Desert
Uploaded 25 May 2014 - 19:06

#996    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

View PostGaden, on 08 December 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

You are making assumptions based on what tools are available to us.  The Onion Man is doing the same thing by talking about sets of pilot drills.  Hence my sarcastic reference to Wall Mart.

We need to be extremely clear that we are talking about stone age people.  There were no high speed drills or drill bits.  The Onion Man is postulating that they used bows which rotated some mysteriously formed tube of copper on way and then the other.  Extremely cumbersome, painfully time consuming and in all honesty unrealistic.

Without a cone point keeping trhe end of a bit steady to get a start in red granite would be virtually impossible and the end result would be a total mess.

On the other hand there is this:

Posted Image

Now look how perfect it is and tell me in all honesty if that could have been done by spinning a copper tube back and forth with a bow using sand while some poor soul holds it erect while applying weight.  I tell you know way.

The final smoking gun is if you look carefully inside the hole there are two score marks.  This hole was cut with extreme abrasion to have left this behind.  The copper would have totally shredded experiencing that level of abrasion.

The edges are perfect.  There has been zero tool wander.

Edited by zoser, 08 December 2012 - 08:57 AM.

Posted Image

#997    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,330 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

what caused the channels down the side of the hole?
Also, there seems to be another hole or a void, perhaps a fault, part way down the hole.

#998    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

You are making assumptions

Well if that isnt the pot calling the kettle black..

mysteriously formed tube of copper

not mysteriously formed.. that has already been explained on how to make a copper tube.. Oh thats right.. that's impossible to do it .. ancient man could not have figured it out.. sorry.. I forgot we are all descended from unimaginative idiots who can not be creative without alien's helping.. my bad... well maybe you are zoser.. I like to think that out ancestors were very creative and could do things for themselves..

The final smoking gun is if you look carefully inside the hole there are two score marks.  This hole was cut with extreme abrasion to have left this behind.  The copper would have totally shredded experiencing that level of abrasion.

The edges are perfect.  There has been zero tool wander.

Hang on.. I thought you said in earlier posts it was done either by a laser or sound?..

if that was the case there would be no score marks.. (oh if your wondering how I know.. do a bit of a look up on laser cutting.. and ultrasound cutting.. now remember we are only just starting to really explore these methods.. where as your mysteriously helpful aliens would have had centuries to perfect the tech..)

So which is it zoser.. laser/sound/or abrasive cutting head? you cant have all three..

#999    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 3,920 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 08 December 2012 - 09:59 AM, said:

not mysteriously formed.. that has already been explained on how to make a copper tube.. Oh thats right.. that's impossible to do it .. ancient man could not have figured it out.. sorry.. I forgot we are all descended from unimaginative idiots who can not be creative without alien's helping.. my bad... well maybe you are zoser.. I like to think that out ancestors were very creative and could do things for themselves..

"Mysteriously formed tube of copper" was my favorite part, too.  :lol: :lol: :lol: Good stuff.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#1000    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 08 December 2012 - 09:59 AM, said:

Hang on.. I thought you said in earlier posts it was done either by a laser or sound?..

if that was the case there would be no score marks.. (oh if your wondering how I know.. do a bit of a look up on laser cutting.. and ultrasound cutting.. now remember we are only just starting to really explore these methods.. where as your mysteriously helpful aliens would have had centuries to perfect the tech..)

So which is it zoser.. laser/sound/or abrasive cutting head? you cant have all three..

I don't claim to know but I have put forth suggestions based on the precision evidence before us.  Laser and ultra sound fit the description in one sense but looking at the abrasion marks in the above photo, it could well be some form of high speed tool.  

I know how it wasn't done though and that's the important thing.

Posted Image

#1001    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 08 December 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

"Mysteriously formed tube of copper" was my favorite part, too.  :lol: :lol: :lol: Good stuff.

Clay, wax, moulds producing copper tubes :no: :no: :no: pure fantasy.

Posted Image

#1002    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 3,920 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

Hahahha. So now you're saying that the "lost-wax" method of casting is fantasy? Man, this just gets better and better.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#1003    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

Really? wow never realized you were a expert in primitive drilling.. I'm impressed.. where did you get your degree from?

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

at a guess you have never done metal casting then?

go visit a blacksmith.. and ask them how they would make a copper tube from a copper ingot without using a form roller..

#1004    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 3,920 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

View Postzoser, on 08 December 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

Again, you not knowing how something was done does not mean that others do not know how it was done.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 08 December 2012 - 10:42 AM.

#1005    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 08 December 2012 - 10:21 AM, said:

Hahahha. So now you're saying that the "lost-wax" method of casting is fantasy? Man, this just gets better and better.

actually its not a lost wax method.. it is still used today.. recreation blacksmiths use it.. it is also still used in jewelery making..