Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

Greatest Secret in Modern History

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1    Synergy

Synergy

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

• "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence regardless of their chosen field of endeavor."

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:53 PM

( source: http://www.disclosureproject.org/GreatestSecret.htm )

The Greatest Secret in Modern History

UFOs and a Solution to the Environmental and Energy Crisis

* please scroll down to access the documents *

HELP GET THE WORD OUT!

Respected Disclosure Project Supporters,

We are taking another big step toward full disclosure of the secret government and towards resolving the environmental and energy crisis we all find ourselves in.

We have compiled two brief, important documents which, if spread far and wide, could have a very large impact on the consciousness of our nation and world. We need your help in spreading these documents to all who might be interested, both through email and through public posting and distribution.

Both of these short documents are collections of some of the most powerful, revealing quotes from the book of witness testimony we compiled - Disclosure. The two-page document entitled, The Greatest Secret in Modern History, through concise, precise quotes reveals: 1) the existence of ETs; 2) their desire for us not to use nuclear devices; 3) advanced technologies developed through black projects; and 4) the war plan of the secret government. The credentials of the speakers as a whole cannot be questioned. We believe that anyone who reads this document with an open mind cannot help but be drawn to assist us in our efforts towards disclosure.

The one-page version of the same document is designed to be posted at key places such as universities, libraries, schools, supermarkets, churches, and anywhere you think it might reach concerned citizens. Though this shorter version does not have as much detail as the two-page flyer we believe that it will serve to inspire many to want to investigate the subject further.

Please help us by emailing the two-page document to all friends and colleagues who might have an interest. Please ask them in turn to email it to their friends and colleagues so that this information might spread around the nation and around the world. Also, please print and make copies of both documents and help to spread this information among your own friends and acquaintances, and throughout your community. If we all work on this together, this vital information will spread quickly and potentially make a huge difference in these difficult times.

Thanks again, for all your help and support. Together, we are working to make this world a much saner, safer place to live for ourselves and for our children.

With best wishes,

Steven M. Greer, M.D.
Director, Disclosure Project

1 Page Version:

PDF Version*
Html Version
MS Word Version

2 Page Version:

PDF Version*
Html Version
MS Word Version

Edited by Prophecy Guru, 12 March 2006 - 05:36 AM.

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
--Galileo Galilei

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
--Mahatma Gandhi

#2    Aristocrates

Aristocrates

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

• A brother Seamus? Like an Irish monk?

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:56 PM

very cool thumbsup.gif

If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic.

#3    bob23

bob23

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 261 posts

• "A "flying disc" crashed on a nearby ranch and soldiers from the 509th Bomb Group had recovered the remains"

Posted 09 March 2006 - 03:02 PM

Interesting...

Cryptozoology and UFO buff

"What Song the Syrens sang, or what name
Achilles assumed when he hid himself among women, though puzzling
Questions are not beyond all conjecture."

Every time some engineer says, “Nobody will go to the trouble of doing that,” there’s some kid in Finland who will go to the trouble.

#4    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:01 PM

The Greatest Secret in Modern History, through concise, precise quotes reveals:

1) the existence of ETs;

Show me the evidence.

2) their desire for us not to use nuclear devices;

Why would that be of any concerne to any possible ETI out there?All stars are currently producing or has produced energy through nuclear fusion and are blasting away a trillion times that of a man made bomb every second.

3) advanced technologies developed through black projects;

What else is new,industrial espionage and terrorists etc makes that an unfortunate must.

4) the war plan of the secret government.

If its so secret then how come Im reading about it here.

The credentials of the speakers as a whole cannot be questioned.

Yes they can,as well as their motive.

QUOTE(Prophecy Guru @ Mar 9 2006, 12:53 AM) View Post

We believe that anyone who reads this document with an open mind cannot help but be drawn to assist us in our efforts towards disclosure.

You are,as everyone else,free to believe in what ever you want. Bottom line, objective evidence such as actual physical specimens would allow a scientific examination, the result of which might be a working hypothesis, which, with more reliable objective evidence, repeatable experimental results, and a working mathematical model, might evolve into a theory. So far that objective evidence is lacking.

Edited by hazzard, 09 March 2006 - 04:24 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#5    dreamhunter

dreamhunter

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

• where there is light there is always a darkness

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:22 PM

very good.

Posted Image

#6    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,881 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:25 PM

Wow...it looks just like...

like every single other claim about UFO's, aliens, government cover-ups, secret technologies out there right now.

Let me guess: if I click on the link, I'll go to a page full of nothing but testimonies from people with fancy titles.  If I want anything more substancial, I'll have to buy the dvd.

#7    Unlimited

Unlimited

Truthseeker

• Banned
  • 7,597 posts

• Give me liberty or give me death.....

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:28 PM

like every single other claim about UFO's, aliens, government cover-ups, secret technologies out there right now.

Let me guess: if I click on the link, I'll go to a page full of nothing but testimonies from people with fancy titles.  If I want anything more substancial, I'll have to buy the dvd.

let me guess ...you dont click on the links? you've pretty much made up your mind already rolleyes.gif

God Bless America..

"one man with courage,makes a majority"..tj

#8    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,766 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:28 PM

LOL  thumbsup.gif

#9    Trix

Trix

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:31 PM

umm calm down

#10    whipnet

whipnet

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:37 PM

Excellent!

Rumor has it they were going to spill the beans around the end of 2001, but 9/11 put that on the back burner.  sad.gif

#11    Trix

Trix

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:01 PM

well 9/11 was planed remeber

#12    Wanabago

Wanabago

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:31 PM

Excellent!

Rumor has it they were going to spill the beans around the end of 2001, but 9/11 put that on the back burner.  sad.gif

Where does this rumor come from??? People will believe anything... hmm.gif

#13    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,881 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:39 PM

let me guess ...you dont click on the links? you've pretty much made up your mind already rolleyes.gif

My mind is never made up.  The world of science is entirely too dynamic to ever believe in the permanence of any thought or idea.  I would have absolutely no problem whatsoever with this idea...if it provided something in the way of objective evidence.

Subjective evidence is never going to be enough to establish the existance of a theory.  It can support one, but it cannot found one.  If I say that I cannot accept testimony as objective, then it does not matter if you show me one testimony, or a thousands, it will still be subjective, and will not be sufficient to found a theory.

Instead of showing me pages of people claiming to have seen something, show me something that would not care if I believed it or not, because it is not influenced by human mentality.

umm calm down

Calm down?  I'm afraid that until someone presents anything other than more of the same, I just can't get too excited about the subject.

#14    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,766 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:16 PM

well 9/11 was planed remeber

good point!  thumbsup.gif

#15    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,766 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:19 PM

Calm down?  I'm afraid that until someone presents anything other than more of the same, I just can't get too excited about the subject.

exactly... thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users