Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

So tomorrow is the big-big day

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,138 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

All I know is that before Obama was elected I had lost my job, never had health insurance even when I was working, and my house lost WAY more value than it should have. That's on Bush.

In the last 4 years I've secured a job one in which I've received several generous raises and bonuses, my house has regained enough value to where I believe I could get for it what it's actualy worth for my area, I have health insurance, my BF is also back to work after being out of work for almost 18 months. In fact, I have NO friends out of work right now which was NOT the case in 2008. I even bought premium gas today for $3.25 a gallon.

I dunno, seems to me things are going pretty good now.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#32    MiskatonicGrad

MiskatonicGrad

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

• "the natural progress of things is liberty to yield and goverment to gain ground." Thomas Jefferson

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 06 November 2012 - 07:55 AM, said:

All I know is that before Obama was elected I had lost my job, never had health insurance even when I was working, and my house lost WAY more value than it should have. That's on Bush.

In the last 4 years I've secured a job one in which I've received several generous raises and bonuses, my house has regained enough value to where I believe I could get for it what it's actualy worth for my area, I have health insurance, my BF is also back to work after being out of work for almost 18 months. In fact, I have NO friends out of work right now which was NOT the case in 2008. I even bought premium gas today for $3.25 a gallon.

the sad thing is that you attribute all of that to what happens in washington and your OK with it. D.C. should not have that much control on our lives people!

"Were we directed from Washington when to sow, and when to reap, we should soon want bread" --Thomas Jefferson(1821)

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session"--Mark Twain(1866)

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson(1800)

#33    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 3,037 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

I feel Rommey has won the election by being the peoples favorite and choice , but if Obama  does win it could be by fraud.:(

http://www.sodahead....estion-3291907/

#34    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 3,037 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

The father of a mentally handicapped woman claims his daughter and others were “carted off” to a North Carolina polling site last week and “coaxed” into voting for President Obama by workers of the group home where she stays -- a claim the owner of the home disputes and that apparently has not yet triggered an investigation by election officials.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2BRX6PCUD

Voter fraud monitors on high alert for Election Day

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2BRYZwGkg

Edited by docyabut2, 06 November 2012 - 12:06 PM.

#35    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,671 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

View PostMiskatonicGrad, on 06 November 2012 - 08:01 AM, said:

the sad thing is that you attribute all of that to what happens in washington and your OK with it. D.C. should not have that much control on our lives people!
You didn't get that job yourself!  Somebody helped you get it!  ...and it wasn't Obama...
...but, I have changed my mind...

yup

I'm votin' for Obama!   Gonna get me some of them Obama Bucks...he's gotta stash and if you vote for him, well, you get some of the stash...it is just that simple.  I want some Obama bucks, and a Obamaphone...and guess what...
...if you vote for Obama..you will probably get a Chevy Volt for Christmas...but if you vote for Romney all you are gonna get is some COAL in your stocking because we all know how much that guy loves himself some coal...

...going to get my Obama bucks right now!

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#36    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,166 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 06 November 2012 - 12:01 PM, said:

The father of a mentally handicapped woman claims his daughter and others were “carted off” to a North Carolina polling site last week and “coaxed” into voting for President Obama by workers of the group home where she stays -- a claim the owner of the home disputes and that apparently has not yet triggered an investigation by election officials.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2BRX6PCUD

Voter fraud monitors on high alert for Election Day

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2BRYZwGkg

It won't, not in NC with Mike Bartlett in charge..

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#37    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,671 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Just voted!  We went early and were first in line at the voting place.  I voted for Romney....I guess I won't be gettin' no Obama bucks now...

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#38    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

LOL!  Great pics Acidhead!

Here's a couple of my favs I use...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#39    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,166 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

View Postjoc, on 06 November 2012 - 01:37 PM, said:

Just voted!  We went early and were first in line at the voting place.  I voted for Romney....I guess I won't be gettin' no Obama bucks now...

Or the phone either

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#40    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,138 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

Are you done being jackasses yet? Or should I wait a little longer?

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#41    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,166 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 06 November 2012 - 02:16 PM, said:

Are you done being jackasses yet? Or should I wait a little longer?

Not quite yet,  just one more.

I predict Obama leads for most of the day, until the Romney voters get out of work and he wins the race. :tsu:

Ok, I'm done now.  Thanks for yor patience. :tu:

Edited by Merc14, 06 November 2012 - 02:20 PM.

#42    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,036 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

View Postjoc, on 06 November 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

You didn't get that job yourself!  Somebody helped you get it!  ...and it wasn't Obama...
...but, I have changed my mind...

yup

I'm votin' for Obama!   Gonna get me some of them Obama Bucks...he's gotta stash and if you vote for him, well, you get some of the stash...it is just that simple.  I want some Obama bucks, and a Obamaphone...and guess what...
...if you vote for Obama..you will probably get a Chevy Volt for Christmas...but if you vote for Romney all you are gonna get is some COAL in your stocking because we all know how much that guy loves himself some coal...

...going to get my Obama bucks right now!

No.
Bad Joc.  Behave.

No.

:P

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#43    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

NO one wins today! Too many don't even understand how govt works, or that rights also include personal responsibilities, or that if your life sucks it probably isn't the fault of any president..or that companies want less jobs/more efficiency they don't want to create jobs just for jobs sake!....we are too divided, too uneducated about political processes and seemingly unaware how duped we all are by a two party vote........we don't really have a choice, but boy if a lot of people don't THINK they do! it's more like watching someone cheer on their favorite football team.........it is disturbing to watch any politics anymore.........

no winners today, just more mind numbing politics as usual......

#44    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

Tommorow is a big big day... you going to war again? (jk :D )

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#45    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,356 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 06 November 2012 - 07:55 AM, said:

I think that is one of the Great Things of our Republic. If you are doing well, you can vote to keep who is running things. If you are not doing well, you can vote for the new guy. Of course, anyone can vote for whomever they like and many vote against their own self interests... and that is interesting too.

View Postjoc, on 06 November 2012 - 01:37 PM, said:

Did you do an exit poll, or are they waiting till some obvious Obama supporters show up?

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users