Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange happening upon waking

bluerose777

Does anyone have any idea what could have happened to me here?

This morning at just before 5am I awoke with a bit of a start and immediately after waking I heard a quiet man's voice that said 'okay now, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1'. That was it. I live on my own so there shouldn't have been any other voice in my place except mine or my two pets and I guess I could say I was startled but not really super afraid. I tried to get my dog to come with me to check the place out but he was too comfy sleeping. Some guard dog. lol. Anywho, I made my way to the other room and went into the bathroom and when I turned to go back to bed I looked up into the mirror quickly and caught a glimpse of something sort of rush by but really fast and it was just really a streak of dark grey, not a form of a person or anything. My dog didn't respond to any of this. He usually hears and senses all kinds of things but this event produced nothing from him.

Has anyone ever heard of counting like that? I would love some input if there is any. Thanks.

Bluerose777

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• seeder

• Careful_perspective

• Lioness_Heart

• bluerose777

Looks like you have an unexpected housemate. You mentioned something about green. Could it be Slimer (from Ghostbusters)?! J/K :)

I heard a quiet man's voice that said 'okay now, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Sounds like a hypnotic process...or end of process...countdown to wake up

I thought of hyponosis too!

It sounds like you might've felt a bit spooked by this. As for your dog well it shows there was nothing to worry about.

Hi BR777, I thought I was reading one of my own encounters when I read this. Just so you don't feel bad, listen to what they did to me. I awoke (this happens alot too) once to these women doing some sort of "doo-wap" audition in my room. Nope, not joking, and I wasn't asleep-this really did happen. That same time, after I said,"knock that **** off! I'm trying to sleep here!" a few minutes later, one of them got right next to my ear and did this,"doot,doot,doot thing-just to p*** me off I think. I didn't see them, but I have in the past. Its like you said, its just sort of a blur type thing that you can barely see sometimes.

If you want my 2 cents, its just some ghosts hanging around. They almost certainly mean you no harm and won't hurt you. Its just irritating I know. You may get this alot more or never again. I've had this off and on now, at this house, about 30 times or so-maybe more. If you are worried, try not to be. I don't even think that they know "what" they are.

bob

I've had similar things happen. Nothing scary, no explanations, but it does keep things interesting. I have heard it said that we are more "open" during those times of just before dropping off to sleep and not being fully awake in the morning.

I myself have the same thing going on in my house .seeing strange black figures run by and thinking its my son .Strange footsteps walking upstairs and hearing voices and a few times something or someone has touched my gf .and she see's alot of spirts and hears people ,that aren't even there and till this day it still happens .we been trying to catch something or anything on video.but no luck yet ..But i never stay home alone .. :no:

If your dog didn't react perhaps he knew that whatever was happening was harmless? If this took place within your subconscious that could explain why your dog showed no reaction. Also, if spirits/ghosts do exist perhaps your dog was already familiar with this one and wasn't concerned?