Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Dead Zone!

Mystify

Just wondering if any of you have had the pleasure of watching this new series. I think its pretty cool. Main character has abilities that some would die for and others not.

Just wondering if you would consider yourself blessed or damned to have his ability?

I'm still debating whether or not I could handle it my self.

p.s

A girl I work with is best friends with him and I had personally autographed photo of him the other day.... made me feel special smile.gif

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Homer

• Mystify

• Magikman

I think it’s great too Mystify.

I’ve watched every episode in each of the two seasons

The Dead Zone is cool cool.gif

I totally agree with you, Homey! It seemed like each episode got better than the one before ~ and I'm so glad this season's finale wasn't a 'cliff hanger'.

Mystify, I think you're very lucky to know that girl who knows AMH so well, but she's the luckiest (imho). smile.gif

In answer to your question ~ I would love to have abilities to help people and see things before they happened, hopefully to stop a disaster.

My favorite parts of the show are when everything is frozen in time (like raindrops) and he walks through it.

Well... the season finale for me KC isn't till tonight....

Last night i saw the episode before it where he meets "political boy" and gets the vision of the washington in flames.....

I can understand why you would want his ablilities.... but having no control over them must give one a headache wacko.gif

I can understand why you would want his ablilities.... but having no control over them must give one a headache   wacko.gif

I believe he does have a lot of those! But it would still be worth it

to me. I think it would be worse if everytime you helped someone,

it made you sick (like they showed in an episode of "MIRACLES" ~ which

I just found out was cancelled!) sad.gif

I've been raving...<ok no funny comments biggrin.gif > about this programme ever since I saw it after being recommended by KC &MM and it just gets better and better,

But I think as he has pointed out on a few occasions it's a blessing and a curse...

The 1st series has recently finished here and I loved it! Funny though because every time I see him I think of all those 80's movies he was in...

I wouldn't volunteer to have his abilities but if I had them I would accept it and try to use them for the right reasons.

Sageghost, I did that too, when I first started watching.

Although he's definitely changed from that scrawny kid in

'The Breakfast Club'. laugh.gif

Have you been to the show's website? It's really nice, I've

just gotten the screensaver loaded on my pc.

(I didn't realize he has such blue eyes!) wub.gif

I think you'll enjoy the 2nd season even better. smile.gif

• 2 months later...

Just a quick reminder for Dead Zone fans in the US, the new season starts Sunday, July 6. original.gif

Me too Homer! I try not to rush through the summer, but...

I do look forward to July 6th cause I really enjoy that show! original.gif

btw, thanks for the reminder MM! wub.gif

I just LOVE that show.

Anthony Michael Hall is sooooo Yummy!!!! wub.gifwub.gif

Turned out to be a very nice looking man. wub.gif

Thanks Magikman, I'll be marking it on my calendar. original.gif

Sweeet..... thanks MM.

Actually just finished watching an episode from series 1.

Still love it.

I think us Canadians up here will have to wait till sept or so before we can see it sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

ah well.... it's worth the wait.

To tell you the truth, in some ways we're lucky the series is still on the air. Earlier this year it was disclosed that Anthony Michael Hall suffers from manic depression, and was hospitalized during the first year while the series was still in production. The company that insures the show sued Hall $900,000 to recoup loses encountered while he was being treated. Hall never disclosed his illness on forms submitted to the insurer. ohmy.gif

I'm really sorry to hear that about AMH, he certainly seemed to

have a handle on his trouble. He's really so talented. And for the company to sue him is so wrong. Don't they realize that he is the show? They should just be supportive and help him through this. unsure.gif