Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lucid Dreaming?

stevemagegod

OK Guys whenever i am Dreaming some times i can get Control over my Dreams. One of the techniques i use is i say i will remember my Dream 5 times before i go to bed every night. But Sometimes when i notice i am in a Dream i think i become partially awake in the process but still sleeping. Like last night for example i remember Dreaming i was in a Field(dont know why i was dreaming that in the first place) but i remember moving my mouth what? Not saying it but moving it when i noticed i was in a Dream.

Does anyone else feel that when they lucid dream they actually become semi awake? Its hard to describe.

Edited by stevemagegod

Lucid dreaming is something I have accomplished a couple of times actually and getting to where you do that often is actually a matter of simple mental conditioning. Now lucid dreaming is quite difficult for me to hit as I've only succeeded a few times with it since I started keeping a dream journal. In most cases that I realize I'm dreaming, I immediately wake up. Keeping one is a very good way of remembering dreams. The memory of a dream you can remember grows exponentially. It is also interesting to go back and read the progression.

I have been almost awake but still dreaming. Those I can remember well.

The trick with staying inside of a lucid dream is to stay active. If you pause and think to much you will wake up.

Upon realizing you are in a dream imeadiatly start doing something or rearranging your environment don't pause to much. I like to create things to fight with. Hi action matrix style martial arts is a lot of fun.

• Like 1

The trick with staying inside of a lucid dream is to stay active. If you pause and think to much you will wake up.

And that's a very tricky thing to get the hang of. lol One of the last lucid dreams I had I eventually made a decision to try and go to the west coast. I noticed that I was flying east though and started getting confused and frustrated which resulted in me waking up right away.

• Like 1

[/size]

And that's a very tricky thing to get the hang of. lol One of the last lucid dreams I had I eventually made a decision to try and go to the west coast. I noticed that I was flying east though and started getting confused and frustrated which resulted in me waking up right away.

Yup. Easier said than done. Your mistake of course is that in your internal world there is no 'east'. ;)

• Like 1

Last Night I used the i will see my hands method to gain awareness in my Dreams. In my Dream i noticed some things were "off" about it. But then i was moving some things like boxes around and i saw my Hands and i woke right up.

Last Night I used the i will see my hands method to gain awareness in my Dreams. In my Dream i noticed some things were "off" about it. But then i was moving some things like boxes around and i saw my Hands and i woke right up.

Do you remember if seeing your hands triggered you at all? When you saw them was it sort of like, "Aha! I'm dreaming!"? I use that method too, but it's my feet. Whenever I can manage to take a look at my feet I become lucid right away. Sometimes I'll be "somewhat" lucid and remind myself in the dream to check them just to make sure, then I know.

Last night I had a dream,it Is long and complicated, but I became lucid after I took my walet out of my shorts pocket because I would be in the water. Then while in the water it was back. I was haveing such a good time I decided to ignore that I knew I was dreaming, and the dream continued for quite awhile.

Edited by Seeker79

So Last Night, i heard this Voice say this into my Mind:

Being Human is awful because you don't have the Ability to travel around freely.

Anyone have any idea what my Subconscious was telling me in my Dream?

Wrote it down as soon as i woke up. Before i forgot it.

Edited by stevemagegod