Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question about numerology

kimuse

Hello,

can someone please help me.

I have found on some websites that when making calculation for numerology reading you are not supposed to count the century. So for example for my birth year 1981 I would leave out the 19. Other websites however state the contratry, that all the numbers should be counted in. Which method is correct?

Thank you!!

• Like 1

Usually you add all the numbers until you get a one digit number..

Like: 1+9+8+1=19

1+9=10

1+0=1

• Like 1

Use whatever fits the conclusion.

• Like 1

Hello,

can someone please help me.

I have found on some websites that when making calculation for numerology reading you are not supposed to count the century. So for example for my birth year 1981 I would leave out the 19. Other websites however state the contratry, that all the numbers should be counted in. Which method is correct?

Thank you!!

None of them ?

• Like 1

I think it kind of depends on which style of numerology one is following.

It's one whole number. 6/12/1986. If you are using the entire date that is.

For some, the date of your birthday, 12, has a special meaning.

For some the last two digits of the year, 86, has special meaning. Or a combination of the whole year, 1986, has special meaning.

For some, just the month itself, 6 has meaning.

In general, it seems that either you break your numbers up, or you use the whole thing. So you wouldn't use 6/12/86, but you would use 6/12/1986, or 6, or 12, or 86, or 1986.

The different numbers mean different things. Like your main path, your personality number, soul or heart number, personal gifts or talent numbers...

In some numerology, this might not have meaning compared to your name, or date information might complement your name information. Like your whole name is one number, just constants is another, just vowels is another.

I guess it all kind of depends on how into the numbers you want to get.

Kind of like knowing your sign. You can be a gemini, and that's basic, but if you do up your chart there's lots of other signs and stuff too. You might be a gemini with libra rising, under a capricorn moon. And a whole bunch of other stuff too.

• Like 1

thank you all. I don't know why some websites say complete different things..but most of them agree that the whole number should be considered.

Only just saw this so i thought i would try to make it a little clearer, if i can….

All numbers have meaning but the further you get from the core the weaker the influences.

Eg.

I through 9 are the most potent.

When trying to get to someone root number as in Birthdate; the root is ascertained through the reduction of all numbers presented.

Eg. 01/06/1966… The root will be 2; As you negate every 9 whilst you are adding up all the numbers, if that makes sense.

Don't get me wrong, 10 through to 21 are powerful numbers indeed but not as powerful as the 1 through 9 numbers and so on.

When working with the root number of a names/ words... it goes as follows.

A B C D E F G H I

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

J K L M N O P Q R

S T U V W X Y Z

so, Blue Star would root to 8.

Hope that is clear.