Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#271    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:24 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 14 February 2013 - 04:09 AM, said:

I'm glad that they evidently stopped him. He was an evil and/or insane person. Still, I'm not glad that he apparently burned alive. I wouldn't wish that on Hitler. It's somewhat strange that his driver's license remained unscathed. I hope that they can identify his remains in a definitive manner. That won't stop the conspiracy theories and speculation, though. You know how that goes.

It will remain a conspiracy theory because thats what they wanted. Now no trial no first hand testimony. The corruption will continue. I do expect more of this type of thing to happen.  I kinda hope he got away and will turn himself in to a protected enviroment. I do think he`s dead though.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#272    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:26 AM

View PostTHE MATRIX, on 14 February 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

Looks like Bible Thumping Gun Toting Blood Thirsty Tea Partiers got their wish. The death of a black man that didn't get a fair trial. And who said the Tea Partiers are not racists.

You are getting rather ummm not sure. What does the tea party or bible have to do with this. It is about the Lapd and coruption and all this time I thought California was all lefty and what not.

#273    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,401 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:34 AM

I watched the manhunt for Dorner live yesterday on local TV feed from L.A's KCBS-TV 2. Must been scary for anyone in Big Bear Lake Cal. (50 miles from me in Palm Desert) to deal with a crazed maniac with both police and military marksman training run loose and hide out in their "neck of the woods". I hoped he'll turn himself in to the police, but he chose the "easy way out" (was it gunshot suicide?) in a fiery end to his emotionally painful state of life.

Edited by Tsa-La-Gie Oyate, 14 February 2013 - 04:36 AM.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#274    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:50 AM

View PostTsa-La-Gie Oyate, on 14 February 2013 - 04:34 AM, said:

I watched the manhunt for Dorner live yesterday on local TV feed from L.A's KCBS-TV 2. Must been scary for anyone in Big Bear Lake Cal. (50 miles from me in Palm Desert) to deal with a crazed maniac with both police and military marksman training run loose and hide out in their "neck of the woods". I hoped he'll turn himself in to the police, but he chose the "easy way out" (was it gunshot suicide?) in a fiery end to his emotionally painful state of life.

He will be portrayed as an evil demon man and all cops involved were heros in burning him alive. As many outlets have stated he would never be taken alive as his testimony would f up the gang called the lapd crime ring.

#275    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,440 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:59 AM

Why did the cops need hundreds of assault style weapons with high capacity magazines?    I submit this question to Piers Morgan's mailbox.   One armed murderer on the loose and the police employ limitless power with no questions asked.   A private citizen bears one firearm kept in their home for defense against armed criminals but Morgan can't understand how that could possibly be necessary?   There seems to be a severe disconnect at play regarding proportionate and reasonable use of force.  It obviously has nothing to do with guns themselves but everything to do with who wields them.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#276    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

View PostYamato, on 14 February 2013 - 04:59 AM, said:

Why did the cops need hundreds of assault style weapons with high capacity magazines? I submit this question to Piers Morgan's mailbox.   One armed murderer on the loose and the police employ limitless power with no questions asked.   A private citizen bears one firearm kept in their home for defense against armed criminals but Morgan can't understand how that could possibly be necessary?   There seems to be a severe disconnect at play regarding proportionate and reasonable use of force. It obviously has nothing to do with guns themselves but everything to do with who wields them.

Ya a fired cop ex militery with a right to get what ever gun he wants, no reason to think he might be p***ed just sell him a gun right.

#277    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

Let the dead man rest. His story has been told. Anything else were just arguing about munitia IMO. CNN has wall tpo coverage of him being murdered if thats what your looking for.

#278    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,440 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 14 February 2013 - 05:30 AM, said:

Ya a fired cop ex militery with a right to get what ever gun he wants, no reason to think he might be p***ed just sell him a gun right.
So now the gun-control issue is selling fired people guns who might be angry.   Call Obama immediately; he missed that one.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#279    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:40 AM

View PostYamato, on 14 February 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

So now the gun-control issue is selling fired people guns who might be angry.   Call Obama immediately; he missed that one.

No you missed it, whats your number lol

#280    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:50 AM

View PostYamato, on 14 February 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

given that he was fired in 2008 does the term crime of pasion ring a bell and being able to buy a gun over the shelf is not a good practise. He could have stocked up and done a crap load more than he did.

#281    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,834 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 14 February 2013 - 05:50 AM, said:

given that he was fired in 2008 does the term crime of pasion ring a bell and being able to buy a gun over the shelf is not a good practise. He could have stocked up and done a crap load more than he did.

Whoah now... are you saying that he shouldn't have been allowed to buy a gun and ammo because he was fired?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#282    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,511 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

In the end, ironically as it sounds, I think Dorner won.  His week long episode was psychotic but it did indeed prove a point:  It's not spelled Justice, it's Just-Us.  

Is he a hero?  No... absolutely not.  He shall be remembered as a crazy man who attempted to take on The Man.

He lost and will be forgotten.

Business as usual.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#283    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,741 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostTHE MATRIX, on 14 February 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

Looks like Bible Thumping Gun Toting Blood Thirsty Tea Partiers got their wish. The death of a black man that didn't get a fair trial. And who said the Tea Partiers are not racists.
they are not, but you are, regardless of your color.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#284    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,741 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 14 February 2013 - 05:30 AM, said:

fired ex cops military, don't have any more right to own weapons than anyone else, you have no idea what you talking about, again.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#285    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,741 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

the whole cabin burned to a crisp, yet his DL somehow survived there, undamaged, yea, right.

not to mention his id was mentioned in news, in different places, like mexico border, somehow he just kept getting it back, lol, that makes sence.

Edited by aztek, 14 February 2013 - 01:09 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users