Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China warns women of foreign spies in

bubblykiss

BEIJING — To mark China’s first National Security Education Day, a Beijing district put up posters warning women that handsome foreign men may be spies.

Titled Dangerous Love, the comic book-style panel of posters tells the story of Xiao Li, a young government worker, and David, a red-haired "academic."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-warns-women-of-foreign-spies-in-dangerous-love-posters/ar-BBs1G7a?OCID=ansmsnnews11

• Like 3

government posters are far saucier than i would have expected

not sure i would call the man in there particularly handsome, though. i mean, come on.

• Like 2

China's suffering a deficit in woman after decades of the disastrous one child policy. They can't afford to lose any to foreigners.

• Like 3

If China is so concerned you can only imagine how the mullahs in Iran are disquieted by the influx of western companies and workers that will soon follow their new found wealth. That is the only potential positive I can see from the nuke "deal".

Do they have a similar warning aimed at Chinese men, telling them to watch out for "sultry, loose-moraled Western women"?

Or is it just the Chinese women the government of China thinks are so weak-minded?

Edited by Leonardo

Meh, its better than what the US Government or more specifically, certain special interest groups that label all western men that look into foreign chicks as predators.

Is this aimed at a specific group, or are all Chinese Women Government workers with access to sensitive information?

The cartoon is very funny though....... from what I pick up in the translations in the article.

• Like 1