Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Time Travelers

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1    SarahAvery

SarahAvery

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

Does anyone have anything to say about this, do you think there are such thing as time travelers? I was just reading a post and it mentioned the subject. I do not know much...actually anything about said time travelers but it is something to consider, rather interesting to me.

#2    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:45 AM

Lol, two threads, same topic... Don't know which one to chose... :huh:

Oops, guess it's this one. :D

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#3    SarahAvery

SarahAvery

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

yes, my computer messed up there and i don't know how to delete one of them... any advise?

#4    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

I wish i was a time traveler.that would be cool.

#5    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

I hope they don't exist. We have enough things already for humans to screw up. Why add more?

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#6    SarahAvery

SarahAvery

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

coolguy, on 20 January 2013 - 04:32 AM, said:

I wish i was a time traveler.that would be cool.

Yeah i think it would be pretty neat too!

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,300 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

We are all time travellers.....but at the moment, we only know of one way through it.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    SarahAvery

SarahAvery

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

AquilaChrysaetos, on 20 January 2013 - 04:41 AM, said:

I hope they don't exist. We have enough things already for humans to screw up. Why add more?

Would you not like to be able to go to any time that ever existed or will exist? I think it would be pretty cool, you could see some of the things that made history, and that will make history and so on.

freetoroam, on 20 January 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

We are all time travellers.....but at the moment, we only know of one way through it.

why do you say this?

#9    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,300 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

We are all travelling forward time, without time were would we be?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#10    SarahAvery

SarahAvery

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

freetoroam, on 20 January 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

We are all travelling forward time, without time were would we be?

i see your point there...but do you think there are any "real"... i say this word loosely because we don't really know, but do you think there are any real time travelers? or could there be? can humans control time?

#11    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Time travel does exist already.Astronauts have gone seconds into the future.
Also if you take a plane somewhere, where it's the next day and when you take a plane back it's the day before.
that's a sort of time travel

#12    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,300 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

SarahAvery, on 20 January 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

i see your point there...but do you think there are any "real"... i say this word loosely because we don't really know, but do you think there are any real time travelers? or could there be? can humans control time?
Humans IMHO can not control time, time controls us.
As for impressions left in time..eg:ghosts, yes, I think this is possible and the more likely reason for "ghosts".

#13    SarahAvery

SarahAvery

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

freetoroam, on 20 January 2013 - 03:45 PM, said:

Humans IMHO can not control time, time controls us.
As for impressions left in time..eg:ghosts, yes, I think this is possible and the more likely reason for "ghosts".

what are you saying..that ghost come from time travel? i don't really understand, maybe like they are from the past and are still here? through time travel?

#14    SarahAvery

SarahAvery

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

ali smack, on 20 January 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

Time travel does exist already.Astronauts have gone seconds into the future.
Also if you take a plane somewhere, where it's the next day and when you take a plane back it's the day before.
that's a sort of time travel

yes this is true, but i am talking about someone being able to control the time and place they want to go and somehow going there in their physical body, i guess people can time travel in their mind anytime they want, but it just interests me to think about maybe there is some way that people can or do already time travel, i have always been interested in history which is mainly the reason i brought up time travel, if i could i would most defiantly go back in history to some of my favorite historical happenings, and i would never go into the future because knowing what was going to happen before it happened would be a little bit crossing the line for me. what would you do if you could time travel.

#15    wimfloppp

wimfloppp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

not posible, if it was somebody would already have come back. and we would know about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users