Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boston False Flag Goes Mainstream !

krillen

The Boston Marathon Bombing false flag has now gone mainstream as MILLIONS of Americans have awoken to False Flag (or government sponsored) terrorism due to the obvious lies and deceit spread by the MSM, FBI and Boston police department. Russia Today covers the FBI cover-up and Boston lies in depth.

fbi%20false%20flag%20%28320%20x%20284%29.jpg

Full details with video: Boston False Flag Goes Mainstream: Boston Bombing – What You Aren’t Being Told

Shills are ready to give up smile.png:passifier::clap: Freedom are coming :tsu:

• Like 2

Before Its News doesn't always get it right. Remember they said the president of Syria was assassinated and he wasn't.

• Like 1

i don't know anyone that would be surprised by it. but i would be shocked big time, if there was gvmnt that didn't do such things in one way or the other.

I couldn't understand WHY they would do this as an FF .Guns are the priority ,but I had read before ,that obomba would do another FF to shore up the loose ends of gun control ,and that would be controlling gunpowder as well .

Mmmm hmmmm.

Their problem is ,no one believes anything they say any more.

We don't believe the propaganda ,or that vaccines and gmos are good for you .

It's all backfiring in their faces.

Leave us alone already .

• Like 2

All I can say that the way the media is covering this incident is remarkably similar to, identical to, its coverage of Newtown and others. Going into week 4, it absolutely permeates the media. The story is being told again and again, burning it into the public psyche.

• Like 2

Before Its News doesn't always get it right. Remember they said the president of Syria was assassinated and he wasn't.

Yeah,but a lot of the time they're right .

• Like 1

So, the Marathon bombing was a Gov sponsored domestic terrorist act?

Hahahahahahahhaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Before It's News ("People Powered News®") is a citizen journalism outfit, where anyone can write something and have it go up. Or at least, that was the intention - it was promptly flooded with conspiracy theorists and is now an outlet for gibbering lunacy. The advertising is for survivalist supplies.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Before_It%27s_News

"- it was promptly flooded with conspiracy theorists and is now an outlet for gibbering lunacy. "

That about sums it up.

And they've been trying to do the same thing here at UM.

• Like 3

So you would dismiss alternative media reporting that that alot of media is biased and ignoring major aspects of stories because a media source calls it "loony".

Seems like perfect reasoning

• Like 1

So you would dismiss alternative media reporting that that alot of media is biased and ignoring major aspects of stories because a media source calls it "loony".

Seems like perfect reasoning

this? have you even looked at that site? alternative media is also bias. Same with Anonymous...scum

• Like 2

So you would dismiss alternative media reporting ...

In most cases, a definite YES.

y'know, the term 'false flag' is now about as ****ed up as people who call themselves 'random', or who describe their music taste as 'eclectic', it's been used so much that it's been driven into the ground, and means **** all.

stop bandying buzzwords around, it gets you nothing but contempt in the long run.

• Like 1

I heard that the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library was actually a 'false flag' operation intended to expose Republicans to books and--horrors!!!--possibly even to the subversive act of reading.

• Like 1

I heard that the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library was actually a 'false flag' operation intended to expose Republicans to books and--horrors!!!--possibly even to the subversive act of reading.

s**t man, if you start educating people, where will it end??

:-)

I'm looking forward to visiting the library and seeing the book he read.

post-86645-0-00741200-1367629499_thumb.j