Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Scared about the paranormal

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46    spectral

spectral

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• Bloody typical!

Posted 31 July 2004 - 05:47 PM

Try to imagine the ghost/goblin or whatever doing something mundane or embarrassing like taking a crap or washing his underwear. Well it's supposed to work with people who make you nervous so why not entities.

#47    sam

sam

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

• ooooooooohhhhh, that hurt!!!!!

Posted 31 July 2004 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Xenojjin @ Jul 22 2004, 05:01 AM)
spend a night outside without any lights on . Confrontation is the best medicine .

If you cant get yourself to do that - you can either see a shrink ( I dont recomend you see a shrink ) or just confront your fears anyway .

no please don't do that, they'll just lock you up and class you as a loonie toon wacko.gif  

Posted Image

SAVE WATER, DRINK BEER INSTEAD!!!!

#48    jdog

jdog

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 81 posts

• Thebarman and UA rock like hell!!!!!!!!!

Posted 05 August 2004 - 07:28 AM

its happend to me!

#49    Lethe

Lethe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 07:53 AM

( First post here)

These were both very interesting discussions, the ' fear ' and the firearms one which also cropped up.
  I worked, back when, in a building that was definitely haunted, footsteps, opening and closing doors etc, and used to work overtime on Sundays, often alone, which I hated, stuck on the second floor in a dark camera room. I came back from lunch one day to find the atmosphere more ' watchful ' and horrible than normal and I began to get more and more wound up by it. However, I had had a raging teenage argument prior to coming to work and was in an ' intolerant ' mood,  disgust.gif  bear in mind that I also get ' spooked ' fairly easily.
  In the camera room, I truly felt like something was watching me from the darkness and getting a kick out of my fears and I suddenly snapped. I swore and screamed something along the lines of ' ...and don't think you can bloody well make me feel more p****d off with life than I already am! Clear off! ' Or words to that effect, inserting obscenities of your choice and carrying on a lot longer, I ranted and raved and moaned about my life for about ten minutes anyway.
  My outburst obviously had a good effect on me, mentally, anyway, as the atmosphere suddenly seemed a whole lot less menacing and I was no longer afraid, just very calm, and worked the rest of the three hours humming under my breath.

Firearms....I have never seen a real one in life, it just occured to me.  

#50    GulityParties495

GulityParties495

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 12:50 AM

You have to learn to control your fears...I have a fear of ghosts too, but I keep it under control.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users