Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

• Please log in to reply
1626 replies to this topic

#466    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 6,266 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostGrey14, on 22 October 2012 - 09:17 PM, said:

Spoiler

Spoiler

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#467    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,760 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

Posted Image

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#468    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

Another great episode. anyone else catch it?

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#469    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,930 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

Yep, it was my favorite episode so far this season honestly.

Posted Image

#470    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 7,157 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

I like that there are two storylines now.  The Governor is so bad he has Merle as a lap-dog.  Michonne and Andrea have a weird chemistry that I haven't figured out yet.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#471    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

Wow. I'm not going to give it away to those who haven't seen it yet, but that happened a lot sooner than I expected.

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#472    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 7,157 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

OK, number one it was like a season finale.  Number two, we were told the two characters we are talking about were supposed to be around for awhile.
Spoiler

and then BOOOOM, both are gone in truly bloody fashion.  And then the whole Carl thing!  One helluva show. I like Talking Dead as well.  I watch Boardwalk Empire real time and then TWD on DVR at which point go to the end of the last game on TV and then TD on DVR..

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#473    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 7,157 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

My wife hates it and laments on who would watch this horrible gore but manages to see every show...somehow.  Somehow.  :yes: :tsu:

#474    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

View PostMerc14, on 05 November 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

OK, number one it was like a season finale.  Number two, we were told the two characters we are talking about were supposed to be around for awhile.
Spoiler

and then BOOOOM, both are gone in truly bloody fashion.  And then the whole Carl thing!  One helluva show. I like Talking Dead as well.  I watch Boardwalk Empire real time and then TWD on DVR at which point go to the end of the last game on TV and then TD on DVR..

Who promised that? I personally know that one of them knew about their death before the season even started.

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#475    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 7,157 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

View PostBracket, on 05 November 2012 - 05:00 AM, said:

Who promised that? I personally know that one of them knew about their death before the season even started.

I am pretty much limited to The Talking Dead but also read it on some interview.  Honestly, I don't believe anything I hear about this show because they off whoever they want whenever they want and change their minds when they want to.  I really don't think there are many NS spoilers around.  Yeah, like a broken clock some are right twice a day but I think they surprise us all to often.

#476    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,547 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

RIP T dogg. Never much like Lori, but that was terrible. That was the best show yet.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#477    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

shoulda spoilered that preacherman, but we forgive ya :)

All I could say after that episode was holy **** balls!

talk about a complete 180 in the pace of the show compared to last season.

Dang I had a theory about t-dogg to that now I will never know.

Edited by Grey14, 05 November 2012 - 01:21 PM.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#478    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,930 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

View PostBracket, on 05 November 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Wow. I'm not going to give it away to those who haven't seen it yet, but that happened a lot sooner than I expected.
I was expecting it soon but seeing as it barely phased me in the comic, I was not expecting it to be so depressing. Now my question is what are they going to do with the baby?

Spoiler

Posted Image

#479    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

I purposely do not read possible season spoilers,so I did not see this coming at all. I actually cried.
Just when I thought it couodnt get any more grim .
I hate the governor . He looks like Bill from True Blood ,and is far creepier,and not as cool

Miss me?

#480    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 6,266 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

Spoiler

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 06 November 2012 - 02:21 AM.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users